Radogast 2 - Return of the Clones

That sounds a little over the top to me too! I got to the point earlier this summer that I set off a fogger. It took about a month before I started to see the daddy long legs again.
I still don't have any girls downstairs but that will all change soon.
I did leave one girl down their to see what would happen.
1405100814953.jpg

This is 4-5 days later.

Edit.. I just noticed the rockwool sticking out.
The pot was filled to the line, the poison must have dried up the coco.

I was about to put this in my journal as a reply to you, but i figured its more appropriate here.

I really hope the Knock out Gnat works for you, and those clones start to put on some nice green foliage. They been looking so sad for the longest time. You know, i been preaching aquashield or hydroguard to all the hydro guys here, but its just as effective in soil applications. Pick up a small bottle and try it out.. It definitely CANT do any harm to your plants, and somethings gotta give! We should both be seeing these clones almost in flower, or in flower already.

I plan to transplant my clones to 1 or 2gal containers in the next day or two while i wait for my super roots air pots to arrive. i figure since my clones are starting to put on a decent amount of growth in the last week, that they should be ready to trasplant into their 5gal air pots in about 2 weeks. Then 2-4 weeks in their new home before going beside their mommy in the flower tent. Going to see how the Widow does in a larger space, before i decide whether or not the strain will stay in the regular line up or not

I was about to put this in my journal as a reply to you, but i figured its more appropriate here.

I really hope the Knock out Gnat works for you, and those clones start to put on some nice green foliage. They been looking so sad for the longest time. You know, i been preaching aquashield or hydroguard to all the hydro guys here, but its just as effective in soil applications. Pick up a small bottle and try it out.. It definitely CANT do any harm to your plants, and somethings gotta give! We should both be seeing these clones almost in flower, or in flower already.

I plan to transplant my clones to 1 or 2gal containers in the next day or two while i wait for my super roots air pots to arrive. i figure since my clones are starting to put on a decent amount of growth in the last week, that they should be ready to trasplant into their 5gal air pots in about 2 weeks. Then 2-4 weeks in their new home before going beside their mommy in the flower tent. Going to see how the Widow does in a larger space, before i decide whether or not the strain will stay in the regular line up or not

I take personal responsibility for ignoring these clones and letting them go bonsai for a few weeks.
I don't blame it on the genetics or the cloning.
I wonder if one can do a deliberate bonsai on cannabis.

I take personal responsibility for ignoring these clones and letting them go bonsai for a few weeks.
I don't blame it on the genetics or the cloning.
I wonder if one can do a deliberate bonsai on cannabis.

I made an off-hand remark about my plant being bonsai - then I thought to Google it and found some really remarkable images of bonsai cannabis...(!)

I made an off-hand remark about my plant being bonsai - then I thought to Google it and found some really remarkable images of bonsai cannabis...(!)

I googled as well, and found some claims of Bonsai cannabis 15 years old.
Bonsai mothers seem to lose their vigor for creating clones after 3 years, but their clones can make vigorous mothers :)

I think I will Bonsai one of the girls. I'll choose which genetics after I get a cure of the last of my first (4 plant) grow.

oh dear, the war of the gnats rages on.. all caught up, I was so hoping to see big vegging plants by now >.<
Hey Rado, just a suggestion, Neem Oil is absolute foul stuff, every time I spray it I wish I had an O2 mask on, and I used it to drench the top of my soil, pots, and main stems as a preventative measure for mites and soil infestations this grow, and haven't seen a mite or gnat all summer. Maybe if that BT doesn't work, you could give that a shot.

Also, I'm sure I saw something similar posted earlier in the journal, but why not go get a sickly outdoor plant, dig it up, pot it, and bring it inside (or a healthy one and make it sick haha. I'd suggest giving it some ph down, then lots of ph up, that plant will not be a happy camper guaranteed no matter what it is).... maybe combined with drenching all your cannabis with neem, using your knock out gnat and DE and sand etc. on your plants, but not doing that on the outdoor plant next to them... will get them to jump ship.

Wish I could be of more help :confused: keep fighting Rado! Those gnats are like the Balrog. They Shall Not Pass!
...lol ok that was lame but I couldn't resist :D :rofl:

Vacuum cleaner will help keep the numbers down while you deal with them..

:rofl: oh goodness.. :rofl: sorry Rado, laughing with you not at you :)

Back
Top Bottom