Rascio - It's Growing!

:rofl: :passitleft:

Whew!!! Deep breath, a couple more hits and maybe, just maybe bed.

I'm happy for you. It wouldn't be as easy for me to go stealthy with a tent. Gives me pause sometimes, but what the hey?

And yes I had to test my keeping-it-coolness. Standing at the doorway chatting up the property manager while the exterminator sniffed around. Everything looked kosher cuz we were supposed to bag and crate pretty much everything and push it away from walls and doors. When she took a second sniff through the luggage I felt a silly urge to step into the room but I think I stayed cool.
I had recently been issued notice to stop illegal cannabis use in the building so . . .

She probably smelled the little red mites that occasionally make an appearance.

Runs quiet? Mine's in the bedroom. I've become so conditioned that it lulls me to sleep.

Oh yeah, bed!

"Step away from the iPad Susan!"

Ok. I'm gonna try again. Good night Rascio. Good night Graytail, wherever you are. :love:

Cool thing is, my Östberg cleans the air in my whole apartment now. My place does not smell like smoke of any kind now.

I just love my Ostberg. best 6" inline fan on the market IMO. been running mine for two yrs. 24/7/365 no worries at 70% speed, controlled and pre-filter changed often!Cheers Ras, have a great day brotha!

And mostly its just whining.

gimme some pollen.
What the@!? Is the point of a roof?!? Tear it down!

I don't like moving but f#! This ... take me to the park. There's gotta be pollen down by the river.

What? Fish again? You promised lobster.

It goes on and on. You really don't want to hear it. :passitleft:

This has to be one of the funniest posts I have ever come across!!! :laughtwo: Had to screen shot it for the photo roll.

Love the suitcases, Rascio! Just don't try to take them through customs after this...lol

The Silver Haze is looking awesome.

:laughtwo::thanks:

Haha didn't even think of that. Was more concerned with stuff from the suitcases getting on my plants.

Their travelling days (beyond the nearest laundromat) are over. I use them to haul and store my laundry.

Strictly carry on for me.

I couldn't be happier with the silver haze. The Kush doesn't really seem to be cottonning on to this ... time to make mass quantities of trichomes and resin thing. I'll see soon.

Cheers! :peace::passitleft:

so I gave the Kush another 3 ml of cat drench. Haven't seen any ill effects save for her refusal to stand back up properly.

20150802_212836.jpg

20150802_2126461.jpg

The kink is healing slower than I expected.

20150802_212406.jpg

I replaced the zips. Tight enough to hold, loose enough for growth, and removed the first pair.

20150801_213510.jpg

The buds look nice. Guess I'm just a little surprised that she is advancing slower than the haze. I guess thats a silly way of thinking. The plant will do its thing according to its plan.

20150802_212716.jpg

20150802_212910.jpg

Sissal twine is great stuff. The plants will go to great lengths to avoid a little friction against that stuff, but seem to like the challenge. Thank you Ranger's Great-Auntie, and Ranger for sharing.

20150802_224145.jpg

Cheers! :peace::blunt::passitleft:

What are you using the sisal twine for Rascio?

That was an interesting observation, that the plants try to avoid friction against the twine. Made me want to try one and see for myself. :laughtwo:

I think I started the cat drench too early on the kush. Pics when I started:

20150728_055955.jpg

20150728_060243.jpg

20150728_060649.jpg

20150728_060823.jpg

I think I may have got caught up in the different ages of the plants ... the haze looks ready ... so the kush must be ready . . .

There is no must be ... there is only what is ...

Re: sisal twine - its worth checking out. The tiny fibres hold on to the stems, They follow along the twine without even tying. . . A spool costs about $2.

Had no idea this stuff came from Agave ... another magical plant

Cheers! :peace::blunt::passitleft:

I topped two of my basil plants grown in kit soil. The smell is .... exquisite. I've grown basil several times before. Love the smell. So complex. These leaves are all that and more. The best basil I've ever smelled (after a thorough wash ... I did rain fish guts upon them on some of the hot and dry days).

this calls for spaghetti sauce

They are looking pretty spiffy if you ask me.

Wow! That's some serious reading. Tell you what, you read and comprehend and I'll ask you questions that you'll be able to answer. Deal?

Check out this profile of volatile organic conpounds found in a sweet basil cultivar.

beta Myrcene 5.1
D-Limonene 11.1
1,8-cineole 15.6
Camphor 2.3
Bornyl Acetate 3.2
Eugenol 10.8
Bergamotene 14.0
beta Carophylene 2.6
beta Muurolene 7.1

others 28.2
Numbers are a percent of the total volatiles found in the basil leaf samples

So I decided to see if I can infuse some of those goodies into a few buds of my diesel street weed. See if I notice any different effects.

Back
Top Bottom