Re-Introduction?

Hi everybody. :ciao:
I'm Spimp. And I've been MIA for some years.
I used to grow stuff. I still do,but I use-ta too. (RIP Mitch)
I like happy people. And happy places. But I'm oft cantankerous. But I'm polite.
I used to have many threads, but they were written in ink with a quill,so I think they are retired. I still have a few, but soon Ill have more.
i like to help. And I like being helped. And I have good stories. :high-five:

"Unceremonious return" Haiku:
What had happened was...
I am missing my kayak
Warm embrace of home

I'll be lurking around some threads soon. :lot-o-toke:
So if you have a good one for me to check out, Please let me know.

Welcome back Spimp , from a hydro grower . I’ve been here for six months and enjoying all these threads and learned a lot in this time frame . Was just back checking out @InTheShed , if you miss a day it will be 10 pages to catch up!

Welcome back Spimp, always cool when older members come back to the Mag.
Hi Pennywise. I'm glad to be back!
Welcome back Spimp , from a hydro grower . I’ve been here for six months and enjoying all these threads and learned a lot in this time frame . Was just back checking out @InTheShed , if you miss a day it will be 10 pages to catch up!
I will have to check the thread out! i've always respected the dedication of hydro growers. High maintenance = high results.
I hope you still enjoy hanging around here Spimp! Been a few changes recently, but still loads of good folks. Even a few cantankerous ones ;).
Hmm... Ominous. Maybe I will re-read the stickies. get sticky-a-fide??
Been here only a couple years myself so haven't had the pleasure Spimp. Nice to meet you bud , glad you could join us and see you around the forums!

:ciao::ciao::ciao:

Good to meet ya! :Namaste:

Welcome back Spimp-I also returned 4 or 5 months ago after a few years away,
Good to have you back with us!

I remember your avatar from years ago:thumb:

Hi everybody. :ciao:
I'm Spimp. And I've been MIA for some years.
I used to grow stuff. I still do,but I use-ta too. (RIP Mitch)
I like happy people. And happy places. But I'm oft cantankerous. But I'm polite.
I used to have many threads, but they were written in ink with a quill,so I think they are retired. I still have a few, but soon Ill have more.
i like to help. And I like being helped. And I have good stories. :high-five:

"Unceremonious return" Haiku:
What had happened was...
I am missing my kayak
Warm embrace of home

I'll be lurking around some threads soon. :lot-o-toke:
So if you have a good one for me to check out, Please let me know.
Welcome back to :420: Spimp, I wasn’t on the forum when you were around but it’s always nice to see old members come back.. Do you currently have anything growing? Again, welcome back mate!

Back
Top Bottom