Long time no post. Was busy with life for a bit. Here are some shots. Flipped the tent to flower Feb 1. The girls are looking so good. I didn’t even touch them for a week and they still looked perfect. The critical purple kush (back left) exploded and the dr seedsman(back right) isn’t far behind. The auto flower is also doing very well. The gorilla glue is in the front.
2CCBBE36-A2E3-46D6-A203-C6F380792078.jpeg

5249002E-F6F5-4526-B73A-A8365B36E7CE.jpeg

The first looks damn near ready :nerd-with-glasses::headbanger:

I’ve never grown a cbd plant, would a person want to harvest around with very little amber, to keep the THC down, or would a person want it to be all amber so that the thc degrades and the plant is higher in CBD...:hmmmm:

The first looks damn near ready
What BLS said! GG looks ready.
I’ve never grown a cbd plant, would a person want to harvest around with very little amber, to keep the THC down, or would a person want it to be all amber so that the thc degrades and the plant is higher in CBD...:hmmmm:
High CBD strains should be harvested at peak cloudy like THC plants would, in my experience. If you let any THC degrade (if there is any significant amount) to CBN, you would just be adding couch lock like you would with a high THC plant.

Back
Top Bottom