Looks close. Can't get a good look on my tiny phone. Good to see you around :high-five:
Also when to harvest CBD plant:
Dr Seedsman
The first looks damn near ready :nerd-with-glasses::headbanger:

I’ve never grown a cbd plant, would a person want to harvest around with very little amber, to keep the THC down, or would a person want it to be all amber so that the thc degrades and the plant is higher in CBD...:hmmmm:
What BLS said! GG looks ready.

High CBD strains should be harvested at peak cloudy like THC plants would, in my experience. If you let any THC degrade (if there is any significant amount) to CBN, you would just be adding couch lock like you would with a high THC plant.

Thanks guys. The GG and the Dr Seedsman will come down this morning. The CPK needs a few more days. She gets any bigger she will fall over.

My Brooklyn Sunrise does not seem to be bulking. She should be done at the end of the month but does not look ready yet at all.
3A6EDBE5-D2BD-4648-AA42-D96D9FA0198C.jpeg

Update:

First up we have the three skunk #1 regs from Seedsman. 3 out of 4 germinated.

Skunk#1 A:

the best looking of the three IMO. Looks to be more indica dominant. Stouter and bushier than the other two. Likley too early to tell but I believe this one is female since it is slower to show its sex but only time will tell

E09F1729-81F5-4835-AF7A-1F6DC8D6AB6C.jpeg

Skunk#1 B:
seems to be more in the sativa side and started off a bit funny. Already showing to be male. I’m planning on collecting pollen from this guy. Any ideas on how to best do this without seeding out all of the other plants would be great.
409EFE81-86F8-42E4-919F-8C973CBD9E32.jpeg

Skunk#1 C

The fastest growing of the bunch, looks to be Sativa dominant and is also not yet showing sex; although, I suspect this one again to be female.

B98C34FB-62D8-4FFF-8FB2-90D3C5AA525C.jpeg

Skunk#1C 1:
Clone from C. ITS ALIVE.

Process:
Pre soaked clone in water for 24 hours after shaving and 45ing. Pre soaked jiffy pod with Thrive Alice B1 red at the company recommended dose. Rammed clone into jiffy pod. I honestly didn’t think it would work. Did not use a gel or powder or even honey. She proved me wrong.

470533A7-BCCB-456B-8F71-29BBE2E84936.jpeg

Brooklyn Sunrise A:
The faster growing one is up first. These Brooklyn Sunrise autos are great smoke. Tested one out indoors over the winter now these two babes are in my garden. I believe the reason she is larger is that she gets more sun. The spot for the other one hits shade from the back fence a few hours sooner

33FE49C1-18A1-4271-A16C-2FB827C2F397.jpeg

Brooklyn Sunrise B:

The smaller of the two Brookline’s but she still looks happy as a clam.
E8B97330-31F5-4D14-8C00-F170CD230C65.jpeg

Sprinklers go on tomorrow morning for 50 minutes. Anyone think I should plug the sprinklers by the plants and just manually water them? I live in quite a dry climate so once a week is likley fine I was thinking.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my grow show

Links about megacrop and faux mix

:popcorn:
Good question.
I’m thinking over the same problem.
It wants a box or small cabinet somewhere away from the main garden.
I saw a clever looking setup someone made by joining a few buckets together. They made a long cylinder the pant could stand in with a light in the top.

:popcorn:
Good question.
I’m thinking over the same problem.
It wants a box or small cabinet somewhere away from the main garden.
I saw a clever looking setup someone made by joining a few buckets together. They made a long cylinder the pant could stand in with a light in the top.
I saw that grow. Might do something like that because n another floor of the house.

I also thought of clipping all flower sites off except one and clear bagging it. Taping around the stock.

That’s a good idea too.
When I was a kid I used paper bags for just that, but glued little plastic windows in them. Was quite a bit of faffing and I had no idea what I was doing.
I guess the issue with choking off a branch is transpiration. I guess it’s not so important though because once we have the pollen that’s it.
Hmm.
Watching with interest.

Hi Reave - I don’t know how I ended up not here. I was here... :hmmmm: Anyway - found my way back here to find you haven’t been here for a little while.

I hope all is ok for you wherever you are in the topsy turvey world right now :ciao: And that your garden is green :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom