Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Shit im really gonna miss this place ,, now whos F,,,ing shoulder am I gonna cry on when I need that shoulder:love:
So I hope you are constructing a new place :passitleft:
I had a feeling now it may have been gas Buut I did have a feeling about you tuther day :popcorn:
Any ways thanks for the Bud buddy :love:

Thanks for all the help grizz, put up your feet for a bit and hope to see you back with a journal in a few months. Hope you get some outdoor ladies going this spring.

Thanks again ✌️

I can't say I'm not disappointed to see you close the journal Grizz, all things must end, hope you are well, and I see you around in the future. All the best.

Nice journal bud, to bad I missed most of it. Nice nug shot at the end. Sorry I missed all the drama too. Ok, I lied... I'm glade I missed the drama.. I'm learning to keep my eyes on my goals and stop worrying what others might think of my choices.. plus my batch of flowers turned out really good. The high makes me super peaceful and relaxed.. Haters can't faze me... :high-five:

Hey Grizz.. That bud looks SSSSOOOOOOO good. Well done!
And I reckon I can see those paint spots! Too funny!!
Hope to see you around, on the rare times I am... Take care, and thanks for all..

:passitleft:

PS give me a heads up for your next one..

Sorry all, I had unsubbed.. thanks fellas for all the kind words, really means a lot.. I'll get another at some stage, in few months once I get some time.. works flat out at the moment but I'm going hard so I can relax. Would love to have a summer to enjoy..this one is over though and I'm not in here after this.. rip grizzwald journal :rofl: but I really want to thank all who contributed to our conversations, I love the passing of knowledge/ideas/thoughts/jokes.. love you lot.. growers, together united we stand and they can't make us fall :passitleft:

Sorry all, I had unsubbed.. thanks fellas for all the kind words, really means a lot.. I'll get another at some stage, in few months once I get some time.. works flat out at the moment but I'm going hard so I can relax. Would love to have a summer to enjoy..this one is over though and I'm not in here after this.. rip grizzwald journal :rofl: but I really want to thank all who contributed to our conversations, I love the passing of knowledge/ideas/thoughts/jokes.. love you lot.. growers, together united we stand and they can't make us fall :passitleft:

I was wondering why didnt he reply yet:passitleft:
,, mate that was a great show of support for you your Journal of insanity will be very much missed
:bravo:

I just look at pictures myself, and I was on time to see a beautiful piece of buddage with that Purple bud.. That looks hella tatsy..
GL and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom