Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

Very true, money can buy a lot of things but one thing it cant buy is knowledge and common sense, you could have all the p1 stock in the world but without knowing exactly what phenotypes were used to create the strain to begin with, its merely a copy which may turn out nothing like the original, cashing in on a name.

That's why he had Franco I'd say..

Hospital mate.. they keep giving me stuff.. got around $60,000 worth of work to do there.. they asked me the quote the outside also but I told them it's a little big for me.. they said I could break it up into sections if I liked.. that'd be about another $70,000 maybe more.. reason I'm doing big days at the moment is I'm expecting a builder to ring, he has two house completed fairly much together, that I'm booked in for.

Great breeding debate ,I've been breeding for around 8 yrs now and there is no way any of the "commercially available so called breeders strains can outdo mine ,no f-ing way .
Not in yield ,not in THC ,not t in flavour,not in colour ,not in any catagory.

Plus all my seeds are good not 1 out of 5 " acceptable ".
Were growing a highly illegal plant here there's no room for shit.
I stopped buying seeds around 5 years ago .
Today a fellow grower dropped off 3 plants ,1 is big bud, another incredible bulk and the last is ultimate,they don't have a chance of keeping up in my garden not even in the same league unfortunately ,now don't get me wrong you can come across a big bud ,incredible bulk or ultimate keeper but these 3 just aren't that .
And I think they should be ,cause he's payed for them he's risked getting done having them mailed etc ,so each bean should be a VIGOROUSLY growing healthy example of a strain that at most hits 4 phenotypes and all should be fantastic as this is what someone is risking getting done for .

Hospital mate.. they keep giving me stuff.. got around $60,000 worth of work to do there.. they asked me the quote the outside also but I told them it's a little big for me.. they said I could break it up into sections if I liked.. that'd be about another $70,000 maybe more.. reason I'm doing big days at the moment is I'm expecting a builder to ring, he has two house completed fairly much together, that I'm booked in for.
Damn good problems to have, glad for ya, how do you guys get into your field of work, here it's apprenticeships, cuz it sounds like you need more help and make the money then relax a bit this summer.

Sounds like your got some good ones plantwrestler.. good stuff..
redmud, it's the same here.. I did an apprenticeship.. problem I have getting help is I live in little town near one where else.. everybody works and the ones that don't aren't looking. My brother in law said he'd help but lives four hours away and my sister wasn't to keen, so I haven't asked him again... rules and regulations make it hard also, superannuation, holiday pay, insurance, police checks etc etc stuff that's for a more motivated or business minded person than me.. I just want to quote work get paid spend... I don't mind going hard working big days for a month or so, as long as I get a few weeks off at the end of it (which is t looking likely) but I'll be cashed up for Christmas.

Fun reading:
"The concept of dominance was introduced by Gregor Johann Mendel. Though Mendel, "The Father of Genetics", first used the term in the 1860s, it was not widely known until the early twentieth century. Mendel observed that, for a variety of traits of garden peas having to do with the appearance of seeds, seed pods, and plants, there were two discrete phenotypes, such as round versus wrinkled seeds, yellow versus green seeds, red versus white flowers or tall versus short plants. When bred separately, the plants always produced the same phenotypes, generation after generation. However, when lines with different phenotypes were crossed (interbred), one and only one of the parental phenotypes showed up in the offspring (green, or round, or red, or tall). However, when these hybrid plants were crossed, the offspring plants showed the two original phenotypes, in a characteristic 3:1 ratio, the more common phenotype being that of the parental hybrid plants. Mendel reasoned that each parent in the first cross was a homozygote for different alleles (one parent AA and the other parent aa), that each contributed one allele to the offspring, with the result that all of these hybrids were heterozygotes (Aa), and that one of the two alleles in the hybrid cross dominated expression of the other: A masked a. The final cross between two heterozygotes (Aa X Aa) would produce AA, Aa, and aa offspring in a 1:winkyface:1 genotype ratio with the first two classes showing the (A) phenotype, and the last showing the (a) phenotype, thereby producing the 3:1 phenotype ratio.

Mendel did not use the terms gene, allele, phenotype, genotype, homozygote, and heterozygote, all of which were introduced later. He did introduce the notation of capital and lowercase letters for dominant and recessive alleles, respectively, still in use today."

Source: Wikipedia

A little bit of Blueberry Headband for you. 2 weeks to go.

420-magazine-mobile1471782834.jpg

That's nice Donvito :thumb::passitleft:

Durple pream 1: 32g 2: 37g jandre clones 1: 22g 2: 32g 3: 34g 4: 47g blue hyena 1: 7g 2: 9g 3: 13g black hyena 1: 5g 2: 7g 3:7g gpk:17g total: 269g

IMG_505215.JPG

I'm going to close this journal down.. thanks for the participation..

I didnt see you for a few day Grizz OMG its been a hell trip around mine what with mold issues an not really knowing where its coming from,, Any how glad to see you post I was just thinking I need to come say Top of the Trichomes to you ;)
And man thts some flower Don I need a few like that :thumb:

Durple pream 1: 32g 2: 37g jandre clones 1: 22g 2: 32g 3: 34g 4: 47g blue hyena 1: 7g 2: 9g 3: 13g black hyena 1: 5g 2: 7g 3:7g gpk:17g total: 269g

IMG_505215.JPG

I'm going to close this journal down.. thanks for the participation..

Awesome

Yes, that's durple pream.. I can't get the vinegar stroke shot but they look good..

Bloody painter, get the shit everywhere. See those two little specks on the bud lmfao just like everything I own :rofl:

WTF ???
Unless you is doing another one I beg you rethink what you just put mate :circle-of-love:

All good mate :passitleft: I might get another going, I'll see..

I hope you're not closing the journal because of me, although I suspect it is.

I hope I'm just being a narcissistic prick, and that it has nothing to do with me.

Anyway... All I can do is apologise again. I'll pack my cape away, and vacate my internet hero position. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom