Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

ive had to delete so many offensive jokes.. I haven't heard of it mate..

The more you make, the more seeds we have in our freezer.. :passitleft: you buying your house? Wish I was a first homebuyer, 5% deposit and government will pay 25%... going to only get busier now. That says to me that works all good for next few years..

I got 27.5% and no stamp duty on my land 4 years ago. First home builders rural grants. Made a big diff but still a struggling working man .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Great interest rates too ATM. About on par with paying rent but your not giving your money away is the way I see it.

Well the bank gets a massive chunk but you get something. To be honest it's the only way I have to leave my kids a little legacy.

I brought about seven year ago, got first homebuyers grant, I think around $30,000, It basically just pays everything seperate to the house, all the add on costs; solicitor bank tax etc..

My footy trophies and my bowls grand final photo, that's my legacy.. I don't even have superannuation..

Making my tongue bleed I'm biting it so hard....

Belgian Bush......:blalol:.....:rofl:

Do we ever really grow up? I have the same response today seeing that as I would have at school :rofl: mmmm Belgium bush :rofl:

Yes stress sucks mate, I deal with it constantly. Seems like everything is a stress these days.. I remember when I was a kid,I could stand on the road an throw stones trying to hit a pole for hours. Where have those days gone? No time to wipe my arse these days.. actually that reminds me, I should get a bidet :rofl::sorry:

Yeah lots of places around my area are like that.. have a shit for the world to see. With the bidet. I've never tried.. scared it'll be like an enema or something :rofl: plus, idk, do they blow air to dry your ring? If so I'm using one next time :rofl:
Guuday Grizwald Ji :ciao:
I get you on these posts its hard seemingly to sit for a sec ,, even on thy Shitter what happend to them days when folks would read a Sunday paper on thy throne??
Bidets are great I dont have one but ive used em in Europe ,, better still than a bidet though is a Lota its like a jug with no handle made of stainless steel ,, before taking your Royall seat fill the jug with warm water after the deed is did the using yer Right hand pout the water down the back from just a lil below yer coxix an gently pour down yer crack its clean better for your health :whoa::whoa:
I had to share that with ya im often full of it :rofl::rofl:

Foot note you need yer Left hand to kinda pat the water over yer butt :high-five:

I had to put that in I saw it back some pages I really do understand the stress thing its a lifestyle problem that has been pushed onto far to many of us :circle-of-love:
I hope it gets easier im trying to at least concentrate on my breath ,, some times even as I type this im noticing im holding my breath like smoking a spliff ,, but it all helps if we can get a good even breath through the nose out through the mouth an think how it regenerates us :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom