Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

He sounds like an Arthur.. or maybe a Charchi :rofl:

Yeah mate, hopefully last week but pissing down with rain right now. Forecast for tomorrow also.. I did the undercover stuff to keep out of the heat. Can't win..

Sorry no photo update, was impossible with the princess staying up later than usual.. of ten jandres, 8 female and two males.. one of the males was my second best/strongest plant out of the lot. all come into flower around same time, about 7-8 days after flip.. veg tent all going well.. everything is alive, lol..

Weather shit as well at my place rained all weekend had 340 mil in the gauge . So I just clean my grow room and snapped a seedling lol . Waiting on the cold air to push this rain away .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Hope so mate.. got stuffed around a little today, rain. I'll try to do a big day tomorrow and see if I can finish by weeks end.. might need to come back for a day or two.. I'm so over it.. stuffing weekends up with my daughter, I'm asleep in a chair, not good... Oh, broke my third window today, first in 22 years.. first two I broke was when I was a second year apprentice. Thought I'd be a good son and paint mum and dads windows. Punched two nails on two windows and cracked the glass in both. Then I stopped. Poor parents got no windows painted and had to get them glazed :rofl:

I've got a tool for putting the rubber lock into fly screens.. I've never made fly screens. I figure I must have accidentally acquired at a five fingered discount.. :passitleft:

Krispy Kreme

Hey Grizz how have ya been? are you home full time again yet? I got really busy lately everyone's either getting ready for harvest or summer grow around here so the guys I've been helping out have had a lot of concerns since there both ready to harvest and get the clones we cut in the dirt.

My eyes are frequently glazed. Missus says I got 'piss-holes in the snow'..

Back
Top Bottom