Recess Is Over - Now To Muck Up The Lesson

Pm sent

I could even get a fem indica auto, herm gene wouldn't matter, prefer it not to be there though.. I want half the work to be done, indica auto is the first half..

As much indica as possible with as little parentage as possible.. low Ryder's are all f2? height isn't a concern, they will hopefully end a little taller.
Can't believe I'm excited about an auto breeding project. My first real project with purpose.. Amazing how a mindset can change in a matter of minutes.. just need to find the right auto seeds..

Put $192 euros ($270aus) into mns account Monday, they have already been sent. They are on target to be my quickest purchase from any Seedbank/breeder.. should be around 200 seeds in total.. happy days... what's a Swedbank?

Damn that's quick, I have to ring the bank tomorrow and see whats going on, mine still isn't marked as paid and I paid for it and a midweek song order last Friday, midweek song still aint got it either yet the order I made last night using the exact same details etc which I paid this morning is already being processed and packed lol, either bank haven't caught up with shit over the easter weekend or I'm out $350

You could be waiting a couple of weeks mate.. my first order took three weeks to go through paid, then another week to be posted, I'd say took over a month from when I put money into account.. did you email Simone with your template, who you are (username) country and say paid into account? Email her again with title two weeks and still waiting or something to that effect.. they good on everything. I complained and got an extra package thrown in..

You could be waiting a couple of weeks mate.. my first order took three weeks to go through paid, then another week to be posted, I'd say took over a month from when I put money into account.. did you email Simone with your template, who you are (username) country and say paid into account? Email her again with title two weeks and still waiting or something to that effect.. they good on everything. I complained and got an extra package thrown in..

Yeah I sorted out the template the other day and let simone know, just emailed before to ask again so should hopefully hear back soon, hoping its just my Midweek song order affected lol. I tried again on that new skunk but got outbid within hours, I was first bidder at 40 euro lol

Heirloom, you too mate... I'm was about to send you an email, actually still will.. last plant update was page 210, coming along alright..

Jaga.. question is most pure indica auto preferably in reg seed..

Feral, hopefully gets sorted mate.. I put money into their account in bank with a teller. Man I've brought a few computers from Amsterdam lately :rofl:

New skunk.. buy now last one minute then somebody bids instead but usually bids the buy now price, lol..I bet if you put $50 on it now you still wouldn't be highest bidder..saw one of shanties new strains go for $40 over buy now price..

Yeah the one I bid on didn't have a buy it now price :rofl: I was prepared to pay like 55 for it, checked on it about 6 hours later and there was another auction up, not sure if that one had a buy it now or not because it was already more than the one I was bidding on :rofl: its nuts man :rofl: thinking about it shanti said you might need 2-3 packs to find the right pheno lol

Give it a few months and there will be Roadkill crosses everywhere in fem form :rofl:

I think there might be a few already popping out, seen something.. shanti says that about everything. I'm starting to realise that I'm not as critical as what he is of plants. Well I don't imagine I am, haven't had that opportunity.. man if I had 1000 plants, I'm finding more than two keepers to debate about :rofl:

None of them will have come from mns stock either :rofl::rofl: if you bid $50,50 for it you'll be highest bidder :)

Still struggling to get storage onto phone, doesn't seem to make much difference app I take off my phone or photos I delete, idk.. anyways deleted around 50 photos and could take nine, lol..
flower update.. four of eight plants.. jandre kush day 36
IMG_467613.JPG

IMG_468812.JPG

IMG_467711.JPG

IMG_468710.JPG

IMG_467810.JPG
IMG_468910.JPG

IMG_467410.JPG

IMG_469011.JPG

Trying to show where frost is at

IMG_46799.JPG

Looking stellar mate :thumb:

Thanks heir...
:circle-of-love: happy 420 Dennise :passitleft: hope you were allowed to celebrate it the way it should be, with a smoke or ten..

Quick update on veg tent.. slowly chugging along.. they'll get there at some stage,lol.. front six seedlings (sixth behind right tent door) left three blue hyena right are black hyena. 3 plants along right wall plus the bigger back pot are jandre kush clones that were taken. Middle plants 2 bigger pots and smaller pot to left are durple pream, smaller plant doing nothing is a grizzly purple kush, 5 nevil skunk seedlings along left wall, 5 G13skunk along back.. culled a few of the nev and G13 cause not to much was happening...

IMG_46919.JPG

How's the sampling going blacksmith?

Back
Top Bottom