Recommendations On Nutrients?

CharlieWaffles

Hi Gang
Most likely I’m blind as is usually the case. I’ve been using Advanced Nutrients for my first few grows and it is definitely working fine but I am almost out of product and need to order more. I’m looking for recommendations on something different to try. I don’t do anything organic at the moment so that’s not a concern for me. I tried searching the forums but only came up with some nutrient threads from years ago. I’m sure there’s something more recent in here and my male blindness is just missing it. I would love some recommendations from anyone and everyone.
If this post is in the wrong section I’d appreciate it if an admin could move it to the correct section. Tia

Charlie

There are several nutrient companies advertising on this forum as sponsors. I have not used all of them so I can't recommend many of them based on my personal use, but please let me recommend my current favorite, @GeoFlora Nutrients. I enjoy growing organically and this special nutrient system allows for wonderful organic gardens with an ease that has never been seen before in the gardening world. Find them in the top pull-down menu under sponsors. Here is one of my current buds, just about ready for harvest.
DSCF9995.JPG

GeoFlora as mentioned you need a decent base soil mix with that one.

Check out BAS = Build a soil
also KIS Organics...

You can find less expensive and better products if you look around.

also KIS Organics...

sorry... got to correct you here. @GeoFlora Nutrients can even bring their organic magic to coco.

also KIS Organics...

You can grow in coco with Geoflora, no soil needed. It's worked on my last grow and my current one. Super easy!

There are several nutrient companies advertising on this forum as sponsors. I have not used all of them so I can't recommend many of them based on my personal use, but please let me recommend my current favorite, @GeoFlora Nutrients.

are they available outside of the US yet ? i couldn't get them here.
that may be the limiting factor.

thing is i think sauga grew with it. i dunno how he got it. i was planning an hp grow with it this fall but scratched that and will stick with plain old hempy for now.

Hi Gang
Most likely I’m blind as is usually the case. I’ve been using Advanced Nutrients for my first few grows and it is definitely working fine but I am almost out of product and need to order more.

part of the decision will be based on your preferred media choice. not all nute lines are suited to every media.

AN is a real expensive line up. i'm kind of an AN refugee, it was super hyped here locally. i know a lot of growers still using it. AN usually works best with some of their supplements ($) in flower. it gets to be a few bottles deep.

there was a rift in the company a couple yrs back and things kind of slid.

there are loads of good nute lines. and i would go through the sponsors first. i'd run with the geo flora if you're in a soil or peat based media, simply based on some journals and experience here on the board. i'd venture the jury is out on the coco for now.

i run MC - mega-crop - for the simplicity, but it can be a juggle in flower. it's a dry nute you mix yourself. it's the cheapest nute to run ever. essentially a commercial nute sold to the home industry. pennies a feed.

if you get the 10kg bag you will have enough to get sick of using it yr after yr. the 10kg bag cost about the same as my AN line up. a little less.

jack's is another dry nute i like and can recommend. it's more expensive to run than the MC.

You can get it but the wait for shipping and extra duty tax etc and hoping it makes it at customers to much drama.
Would love to try a coco grow to did ask them a while back no plans on a european distro YET.

You can get it but the wait for shipping and extra duty tax etc and hoping it makes it at customers to much drama.
Would love to try a coco grow to did ask them a while back no plans on a european distro YET.

get it as in canada ?
i either got a not available response or " not to be sold in canada " - which i took as unapproved for use here.

granted i haven't tried looking in months. i get the same with a few other things as well.

Missing a trick as i told them but i guess its a new product and given time etc.But shocked its not all over the canada being as its legal.Me i only found it on the b a y for shipping to the uk.
get it as in canada ?
i either got a not available response or " not to be sold in canada " - which i took as unapproved for use here.

granted i haven't tried looking in months. i get the same with a few other things as well.

Thanks all for the recommendations!! I really need something quick and easy, not organic, I don’t have to think too much. I’ve re-ordered AN for this round. It did work really well for me and is still working really well for me so why change a good thing. I just thought there might be something quicker and better but why change it if it’s not broke. Thanks again everyone!

There are several nutrient companies advertising on this forum as sponsors. I have not used all of them so I can't recommend many of them based on my personal use, but please let me recommend my current favorite, @GeoFlora Nutrients. I enjoy growing organically and this special nutrient system allows for wonderful organic gardens with an ease that has never been seen before in the gardening world. Find them in the top pull-down menu under sponsors. Here is one of my current buds, just about ready for harvest.
DSCF9995.JPG
Have you used Cold War Organics? If so, what are your thoughts?

no, everything you need is in there.
Excellent! That was my main concern honestly. Do you feel it would be okay to use a compost tea with it? Unfortunately I do not know what is in it as I am not making it so you may not able to say for certain. I get it from someone at the farmers market and he won't give me the ingredients past kelp and clover. He grows his own cannabis also so it's geared towards this plant. Have you heard of Soil Balance?

No, I have not heard of those nutrients. If you want to follow a local guru and his concoctions, follow him completely. If you want a great organic grow that has everything your plants could ever want, and don't want to mess with additional teas, supplements and personal secret grow methods, get @GeoFlora Nutrients. It is good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom