Rehabilitatora420 First Grow Journal

small update on the plants friends.
small auto

bigger auto

and the photo

any toughts guys? or its all normal
This is amazing. What did you say, this is your second grow? Lol. Awesome job, these plants look fantastic. Excellent training work. Looks like you’re already starting to develop your own style. I really like the symmetry you have in those autos, that looks cool and it will work well. And the photo! You’ve just gotta be super psyched looking at her. Great work Nikolai.

This is amazing. What did you say, this is your second grow? Lol. Awesome job, these plants look fantastic. Excellent training work. Looks like you’re already starting to develop your own style. I really like the symmetry you have in those autos, that looks cool and it will work well. And the photo! You’ve just gotta be super psyched looking at her. Great work Nikolai.
both auto's are 41 days old flowering have started as u can see on the close pics photo is 4 month and 10 days old lawl minus the sick period 3 months and a half cant wait them to be finish so i can set my autoflowers with the scrog ^^ my plan will be 4 19l sips or 5 15l sips will see if im able to lay my hands on more small bucks for 15l got only two atm but there is time

Thats why i need your advices mate last plant i did take but if u say they are good this way im more then happy to not cut the little ladys. I hate this part actually :p
Lol. Get used to it my friend. Once the training and defoliation is done, it honestly gets kinda boring, compared to when you’re working the plant. I like watching them develop, but damn it takes forever. Lmao. Mine look every bit ready to go on the outside (3 of them) but not ready by days yet on the inside. It’s frustrating to me. Lmao! We could have worse frustrations. And likely do.

both auto's are 41 days old flowering have started as u can see on the close pics photo is 4 month and 10 days old lawl minus the sick period 3 months and a half cant wait them to be finish so i can set my autoflowers with the scrog ^^ my plan will be 4 19l sips or 5 15l sips will see if im able to lay my hands on more small bucks for 15l got only two atm but there is time
Already thinking about the next grow? Good stuff. That’s what I’m talking about. Pretty soon you’ll be amassing hardware for the signature!

Already thinking about the next grow? Good stuff. That’s what I’m talking about. Pretty soon you’ll be amassing hardware for the signature!
ye i want to buy midea btu 5000 window ac unit but there is none in eu only i found on walmart but im not sure can they ship it to my country and how much it will cost.... my vent system is from us and it was 120$ delivery or something like that

Looking spot on buddy!! Moving right along! Good job. Can't wait to see them fatten up soon!! Happy Monday. 😎✌️
she is a champ the dayafter i feed her SIP is empty xD so i skip one day and feed right the next and there is zero yellow leafs or discolor on her im rly happy she is growing in such a good health. the autoflowers are rly greeny now to sttill i could done them better if there was only auto's in the grow room but... next grow :p will make some update in plants in few more days waiting them to get bigger

hey friends few days after update. got one small led i put today for the autos to get more light. autoflowers are 49 days old. photo is day 26 of flowering ( entered in flower in 7 days at 25 march, light cycle was turn to 12/12 on 18)
what u guys think is the buds of the big lady forming good are they going to get much bigger then that? still quite more time untill she is rdy i think 4 weeks atleast

hey friends few days after update. got one small led i put today for the autos to get more light. autoflowers are 49 days old. photo is day 26 of flowering ( entered in flower in 7 days at 25 march, light cycle was turn to 12/12 on 18)
what u guys think is the buds of the big lady forming good are they going to get much bigger then that? still quite more time untill she is rdy i think 4 weeks atleast
@InTheShed beat me to the punch, but yes, they are going to get a LOT bigger. And you have more than four weeks left. By a lot. Patience, grasshopper. Your show has just begun. And what a show so far! The plants look really good. Frankly I’m very surprised that the autos look that big and great considering the 12/12. More size than I expected, significantly. This doesn’t look like someone’s second grow. Keep up what you’re doing. You’re pushing all the right buttons! Question: can we see some closeups on your light and the new light?

@InTheShed beat me to the punch, but yes, they are going to get a LOT bigger. And you have more than four weeks left. By a lot. Patience, grasshopper. Your show has just begun. And what a show so far! The plants look really good. Frankly I’m very surprised that the autos look that big and great considering the 12/12. More size than I expected, significantly. This doesn’t look like someone’s second grow. Keep up what you’re doing. You’re pushing all the right buttons! Question: can we see some closeups on your light and the new light?
For sure i will make some later on but its nothing fancy i have chosen a new one will get it in some time mars hydro fc 4800 will cover the whole tent area this two are good but there is gabs

the tech details of the small one is
  • PPM: 125 µmol/s
  • Efficiency: 2.7µmol/S
  • Emission wavelength (nm): 400 - 780
  • Beam angle: 90°
  • Weight: 630g
  • Voltage range: 120-277 volts
  • Protection class: IP 40
  • Luminous flux maintenance >90%: 100,000h
and the bigger one specs are
PureLED Q320 technical characteristics:

- Size: 532 x537.5 x 68.5 mm