Medium: 70%coco 25% perlite
Lights: 320 Watt LED
Nutrients: BioBizz Nutrients
Room/Tent Temperature: 22-25c for seedlings
Relative Humidity: 65%
Media/Res PH: 6
Pests: None
Watering: 3 times a week for the first two weeks

Hello everyone my name is Nik and this is my second grow ever and first Journal. I'm still a newbie so I keep it simple at this stage seeds are planted and they are inside the dome will be moved in the grow room with the Led on in some hours.

Here is some info about the strains.

Special Queen

Flowering time:8 - 9 weeks
Genetic Background:Power Bud x Skunk
Type:Sativa 50% Indica 50%
THC:18%
CBD:Low

Skunk XL​

Genetic Background:Skunk 1 x Afghan
THC:17%
CBD:Medium

Special Kush​

Genetic Background:Afghan x Kush
Type:Sativa 20% Indica 80%
Flowering time:7 - 8 weeks

Will have future update's with pics on the setup very soon.

Yay! You did it! Your first journal. Damn, now I’ll be exposed for being a crappy teacher. Lol! Good job @rehabilitatora420!

So it would help you to tag folks and let people know you have this journal. I’m not very good at it, but someone here can tell you how. I will also post a link in my journal for you. Let’s get you some traffic and some assistance when you need it.

Great job, N, FWIW, be proud. You’re in!

Hey Buddy :ciao:
Love me some Coco.:thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Hey @rehabilitatora420 - the stuff I’m teaching you about coco? Guess who taught me? That’s right - this lovely gentlemen right here, @Bill284! He’s my coco Sensei. If you have questions of course you can always ask me, but I think you’re better served if you toss questions out in here, to the group. That way you’ll get more than just my limited perspective. Bill will never lead you astray.

Strain/s:Special Queen,Special Kush,Skunk XL feminized strains
Genetic Makeup: Hybrid
Pot/Bucket Size: will use 1 25L SIP pot and Two 25L Cloth pots
Tent Size: 100x100x200
Grow Space: 3' x 3'
How Many Plants: 3
Environment: Indoor
Stage: seedlings

Hello everyone my name is Nik and this is my second grow ever and first Journal. I'm still a newbie so I keep it simple at this stage seeds are planted and they are inside the dome will be moved in the grow room with the Led on in some hours.

Special Queen

Skunk XL​

Special Kush​

Will have future update's with pics on the setup very soon
Mind if I tag along Nik 😊

I am in to follow this I have smoked Skunk but it was in the 90's, girlfriend came out of the back bedroom complaining about a skunk outside? I was standing at the door blowing the smoke outdoors not aware it was Skunk until she yelled skunk,Lol welcome. SSgrower

Strain/s:Special Queen,Special Kush,Skunk XL feminized strains
Genetic Makeup: Hybrid
Pot/Bucket Size: will use 1 25L SIP pot and Two 25L Cloth pots
Tent Size: 100x100x200
Grow Space: 3' x 3'
How Many Plants: 3
Environment: Indoor
Stage: seedlings

Special Queen

Skunk XL​

Special Kush​

Will have future update's with pics on the setup very soon.
Hey @rehabilitatora420 mind if i tag along? looks like some nice strains congrats on the first journal

Jon pointed me here so here I am! In his thread he also posted this about training:

@rehabilitatora420 - if you want to think of the training longer term, all we are really going to do is flatten out the top two pairs of branches (1 pair above the first stakes, 1 pair at the topping point, the tiny ones) the same way we flattened out the first ones. All you have to do is wait on each pair until you actually have something to flatten out, lol. Once we get to the point where the top pair tiny ones are stretched out wide and flat, we should have an almost caught up lower set. By the time you reach the side of your pot with the top two branches we should have a pretty much well established and almost flattish canopy. From there we just tweak, and I’ll show you some other tricks you might like. The goal is to get the training done asap, or pretty much. That way, from there the plant has time to generate some good stem length on all the colas before you flip (or mine decides it’s time to flip, lol, silly auto). That’s when you realize that my silly more stem = more bud isn’t all that silly. You’ll get sweetass colas if we (YOU!!!) can keep her healthy. So the training is one thing. But for now where you are just beginning, focus on proper watering and health.

Hope that’s not too much too soon. You get all that? Trying to provide a longer term blueprint for you.
I have a method of early training on the top node left behind after topping, and it looks like this:

I call them StankClips after the member I first saw use them in a post here (his name is @Van Stank but he's no longer around). They're just short pieces of pipe cleaner that attach the branch to the leaf just below it.

I use this method to lay them out until they're long enough to tie down to the lip of the pot on their own.

It can be a bit tough to work with small branches like that so take your time and go slowly so as not to break them! No need to get them flat to the petiole of the leaf on the first day if the branches are stiff. It also helps if the plant is a bit thirsty when you do it as it makes things more bendable.

And if the top leaves that those branches get clipped to aren't flat, you can tie those leaves down to the lip of the pot while you wait for the top node to grow long enough to grab and tie. Much more to grab onto with a leaf rather than a short little branch!

You have an excellent tutor in Jon and your first grow did really well, so I'm looking forward to watching this one.
:thumb:

Hey @rehabilitatora420 - I’m learning along with you, which is part of the magic of doing a journal. So @InTheShed showed you a neat set of tricks to get your leaves out of the way and not light block the emerging branches. More light to them = better growth. I never before considered this part of what was said:

And if the top leaves that those branches get clipped to aren't flat, you can tie those leaves down to the lip of the pot while you wait for the top node to grow long enough to grab and tie. Much more to grab onto with a leaf over a short little branch!

So I tried it. and wow, it works really well. It’s a bit more delicate an operation, as when you tie one leaf on one side down, it pulls the plant that way until you even out the leaf on the other side, so if you choose to do it, BE CAREFUL. That’s always good advice in training. It’s all too easy to pull a branch too far and snap it, so take your time and be gentle. But anyway, here’s how my plant looks after applying the leaf tying technique - from above you can begin to see but the side shots really tell the story. See how the new colas/branches are all exposed now? That’s the fledgling canopy!!!

Anyway, thought some pics might help. I tied down the four fans below the top pair. The photos begin with a before and after from above. Then a front and back side shot. Looks more subtle than it is.

IMG_3901.jpeg

IMG_3905.jpeg

IMG_3907.jpeg

IMG_3908.jpeg

IMG_3909.jpeg

waiting for the little lady's to pop up <3
Looks good @rehabilitatora420 - next time you might want to relocate your exhaust to up top, so as to save room for plants on the floor. It works that way too though, I’ve done it that way before. Also would you do yourself a favor please and check your light level at the top of your dome with the app like we learned? It’s looking way bright in there. Might just be the picture, but you may want to make sure. You want them to pop out into about 400 ppfd to start.

Looks good @rehabilitatora420 - next time you might want to relocate your exhaust to up top, so as to save room for plants on the floor. It works that way too though, I’ve done it that way before. Also would you do yourself a favor please and check your light level at the top of your dome with the app like we learned? It’s looking way bright in there. Might just be the picture, but you may want to make sure. You want them to pop out into about 400 ppfd to start.
this is the intake fan Jon and the end of the duct is wher is the Hole in the wall i cant place that anywher else sadly

exactly as u instructed

will actually remove the duct and put the fan directly in the hole and make him some legs will have more space this way
That’s not too big a deal, I’d leave it this time since you’re already set. You can still get three in there. Or if you think you need the space, do what you said. That’s actually an excellent and creative solution. The light level is more important. Don’t wanna burn them up out of the gate, lol. And lastly, you want to put your journal in your signature. Hit your own avatar up top, select signature, and paste in the link. Then whenever you comment anywhere people will see your name and your journal (see how all ours are?). It also makes it way easier to get here, lol.

Back
Top Bottom