Rehabilitatora420 First Grow Journal

@rehabilitatora420 - I apologize in advance for yet another training update, but you wanted me to teach you this and we are in prime time for training now. With autos, things move faster by necessity. With a photo like you’re growing, you can relax the rush a bit since you have as much veg time as you choose. Also, I haven’t said this but I will now: this is only one way to train. There are tons. I am by no means saying it’s the best way. It’s just the easiest and most effective way I feel I can teach you, so you’ll have a good base for future training. Everything we do in this scenario are basic training skills you will use regardless of what method you choose. So if you want to veer off because you saw or spoke to someone else who trains differently, I don’t want you to feel bound to this. This works great, but so do others. Just so that’s said.

Anyway, today with the Northern Lights.

1. Here’s the girl from above, no arrows:

2. Here she is with arrows on the colas which are outgrowing the others. This is known as dominance. Of any pair of branches you ever have, one will always be more dominant than the other. That simply means it grows bigger and faster than the less dominant one. So as you form your ring, you’ll find that certain colas, like the ones I marked here, grow faster than the others. Remember, our goal is a flat top, or canopy. If you just let the dominant ones go, they’ll be taller than the rest of the canopy. We don’t want that. So what do you do? Easy! Just keep going wide with them. The ones I marked here I restaked this morning and took wider so as to keep them at the same level as the rest of the ring. See what I mean?

3. Watering. Remember I said that in veg, your whole point of watering is to build the roots? Well, in my experience, it’s sometimes easy to forget that. Or to be lazy. Or to say screw it, I’m just gonna dump the water in. Don’t let yourself do that! Continue to water to the outside. Continue to draw out the roots. As long as you’re in veg, water like this. If you want to occasionally pour some down the center that’s okay too, but very infrequently. My plant is getting big now, and I am still building roots. See how my middle is dry and the outer ring of medium is wet? Keep that up.

There you go my man. Hope that’s helpful. Happy Saturday!
Just my 2 cents on the dominant limb..... @Light Addict said that during training if you have a dominant limb just lower it below where the others are and it actually lets the others catch up!! I hope that helps. Happy Saturday!! 😎✌️

Just my 2 cents on the dominant limb..... @Light Addict said that during training if you have a dominant limb just lower it below where the others are and it actually lets the others catch up!! I hope that helps. Happy Saturday!! 😎✌️
Nice! Thanks!!

Oh where oh where has @rehabilitatora420 gone, oh where oh where can he be???
:rofl:
hey happy new year heh there is no much to update so im silent for the moment girls still small one is 14 days other is 11 and the 3d one is just 4 days old today ^^ will make some pics later on and upload but there is still time...

small update on the plants guys at the end only two made it sadly Queen and Skunk other one didnt hatch heh will keep for the next grow little lady's looks good few things on them that worried my but Jon told me i should not worry at all about that still trying the best to keep their enviroment good this month temperatures droped Alot here but hope they will be fine there is some pics
skunk

and the little Queen :D
happy new year to all !

small update on the plants guys at the end only two made it sadly Queen and Skunk other one didnt hatch heh will keep for the next grow little lady's looks good few things on them that worried my but Jon told me i should not worry at all about that still trying the best to keep their enviroment good this month temperatures droped Alot here but hope they will be fine there is some pics
skunk

happy new year to all !
Off to a good start mate 👏👍
Looking forward to watching the grow play out

skunk

happy new year to all !
Plants are looking great @rehabilitatora420 stay warm

Its seems the Queen is gettin biger in stem and height and its younger hum will be interesting to see. I have started to feed them more often and boosted the lights alittle they are growing fast i think cant wait to see how big they will be in one or two weeks heh.
They really look great @rehabilitatora420!! Far superior to the same point first time around, yes? See how fast you’re learning? Good stuff man, keep it up.

Hey @rehabilitatora420 - thanks for posting: glad you did. You have some work to do. Compare these pictures to the pictures you posted last time. She is starting to lose her green a little. Right now you will catch it in plenty of time but I’d suggest you attend to it asap, like next time you water. She needs a healthy dose of calmag. For the next feed, if it were me, whatever you’re using for calmag - double it. Then see what happens. That should take care of it but you don’t want it to progress from here.

Please confirm this opinion/assertion with others, either here or in DMs, but I’m 98% sure that’ll straighten you up. Otherwise they look great!

Hey @rehabilitatora420 - thanks for posting: glad you did. You have some work to do. Compare these pictures to the pictures you posted last time. She is starting to lose her green a little. Right now you will catch it in plenty of time but I’d suggest you attend to it asap, like next time you water. She needs a healthy dose of calmag. For the next feed, if it were me, whatever you’re using for calmag - double it. Then see what happens. That should take care of it but you don’t want it to progress from here.

Please confirm this opinion/assertion with others, either here or in DMs, but I’m 98% sure that’ll straighten you up. Otherwise they look great!
It’s super duper common you are doing nothing wrong. I just had to do the same thing for my Trizkit in the contest grow. No worries.

isnt this color bcoz the leaf is still not fully grown? the recomended dose for the calmag i use week 1/6 is 0.5ml per liter for prevention and 0.5-0.8 for defficit

Back
Top Bottom