Rehabilitatora420 First Grow Journal

isnt this color bcoz the leaf is still not fully grown? the recomended dose for the calmag i use week 1/6 is 0.5ml per liter for prevention and 0.5-0.8 for defficit
Well, I was looking at the plant overall compared to your last post. Ok, then send it up to the deficit level for a feed and see what happens. If you look at your own pictures side by side you’ll see what I mean. Or leave it and see what happens. I’m not your boss, lol, I’m just giving you what I can. I’m pretty sure she will get less and less green if you do nothing.

It’s super duper common you are doing nothing wrong. I just had to do the same thing for my Trizkit in the contest grow. No worries.
This is why I use Canna Coco nutrients + Rooted Leaf Cal/Mag Fuel as an add on for situations such as this, carry on Jon's got ya. We are all pulling for you, go Growmie! SSgrower

This is why I use Canna Coco nutrients + Rooted Leaf Cal/Mag Fuel as an add on for situations such as this, carry on Jon's got ya. We are all pulling for you, go Growmie! SSgrower
sadly in my country is limited what can u get its illegal here ;( atm i can get bio bizz nd advanced nutriens for next grow i will buy advanced they are tripple the price of the biobizz

Well, I was looking at the plant overall compared to your last post. Ok, then send it up to the deficit level for a feed and see what happens. If you look at your own pictures side by side you’ll see what I mean. Or leave it and see what happens. I’m not your boss, lol, I’m just giving you what I can. I’m pretty sure she will get less and less green if you do nothing.
is it gonna be to much to jump from 0.5 to 1 mil per liter of the calmag? not 0.8 like defficit shows

hello guys got little problem with one plant maby u can suggest me whats make it i think is light water related.. leafs are curling down and there is some brown spots on the bottom leafs the other one have also 1 or two leafs like that not that much at the moment

i have notice the led was little more then it should be over 700 ppfd i have reduce i and about watering i feed them 1 liter of water each 1 day feed 1 day no feed and so on.

i have notice the led was little more then it should be over 700 ppfd i have reduce i and about watering i feed them 1 liter of water each 1 day feed 1 day no feed and so on.
I would say 700PPFD is too high for this age, and 1L of water seems like it's not nearly enough in a 25L pot. Also, do your nutes specifically say to feed-water-feed-water rather than feed every day?

hello guys got little problem with one plant maby u can suggest me whats make it i think is light water related.. leafs are curling down and there is some brown spots on the bottom leafs the other one have also 1 or two leafs like that not that much at the moment

why are you watering every day? are you not growing in soil?

I would say 700PPFD is too high for this age, and 1L of water seems like it's not nearly enough in a 25L pot. Also, do your nutes specifically say to feed-water-feed-water rather than feed every day?
what do u mean by
feed-water-feed-water
i dont feed everyday because im afraid to overwater it
i ment i feed it today and tomorrow i skip then feed again then skip

verylittle run off u suggest me to give more water? lets say 2liters per feed?
I'm going to let someone who grows in coco give you more info, but this is what Jon has said:
once the plant is big enough to uppot, it’s big enough that in coco it cannot be overwatered anymore. Practically impossible once the plants has a couple sets of real leaves.

Also, I recommend lowering the light levels closer to the 400-500 range.

she dont look good hope she can manage after i lowed the lights also will water less often but with more amount
Burned leaves won't recover so see if any new ones start looking stressed, with the edges of leaves pointing up.

I have always read the coco should be watered to runoff every time ("drain to waste") and never be allowed to dry out.

Most folks water coco daily and as the plants get bigger some water twice a day.

What's your new PPFD reading?

Burned leaves won't recover so see if any new ones start looking stressed, with the edges of leaves pointing up.

I have always read the coco should be watered to runoff every time ("drain to waste") and never be allowed to dry out.

Most folks water coco daily and as the plants get bigger some water twice a day.

less then 460 and i dont let it dry every time i water the coco is already wet

so far this spots are on the first set of leafs only the one with 5 nodes and the lowest one with 3 nodes all up dont have it its just as u see pointing down

Back
Top Bottom