Rehabilitatora420 First Grow Journal

some Buds <3 update guys this is the best time when u checking them how your fingers smells after mmmm

hey guys final pics before harvest in couple of days she will be rdy for cuting im observing all buds with the microscope and based on my knowedge in 1-3 days she is rdy most tricomes are full with thc some ember and not much clear ones in those 1-3 days is the time i will observe every day and hit the perfect moment . as i inspect them i dont think i will have to make partial harvesting because most of the buds i inspect are lower ones so i will chop it all at once .

hey guys final pics before harvest in couple of days she will be rdy for cuting im observing all buds with the microscope and based on my knowedge in 1-3 days she is rdy most tricomes are full with thc some ember and not much clear ones in those 1-3 days is the time i will observe every day and hit the perfect moment . as i inspect them i dont think i will have to make partial harvesting because most of the buds i inspect are lower ones so i will chop it all at once .
Plant looks great & congrats on the upcoming chop, looks like a it'll keep you busy trimming for a while & now the autos can catch some better light

hey guys i got one question about the soil. can i reuse it ive read about u can do it when u use organic nuts like the ones i use .if i can what i must do to make it rdy for the new plant
I know you CAN but I’d be out of my depth to tell you how to amend it for reuse. I know a little that’s it. But Azimuth will know the answer to this I believe.

Damn Nikolai, you ain’t messing around now. Those buds look really good. Pro. Dense. Great color. Great form. You nailed it buddy. And yes, you can see from the pictures she’s real close even without seeing the trichomes. Remember, don’t ONLY go by the trichomes, keep in mind you want the bud to look “finished” too. Meaning you want the hairs all curled into the bud and the overall cola looking nice and tight. It goes hand in hand with the trichomes finishing mostly but not always. So even though you’re as close as you are, if she isn’t ready in your three day time, wait another day. You’ll know. But I think you’re probably right on. Looks like about three days to me too.

Amazing job man. Really good. Take a bow.

I think we have spent enough time together one on one that it’s okay for me to say boy, I’m proud of you!!!

Damn Nikolai, you ain’t messing around now. Those buds look really good. Pro. Dense. Great color. Great form. You nailed it buddy. And yes, you can see from the pictures she’s real close even without seeing the trichomes. Remember, don’t ONLY go by the trichomes, keep in mind you want the bud to look “finished” too. Meaning you want the hairs all curled into the bud and the overall cola looking nice and tight. It goes hand in hand with the trichomes finishing mostly but not always. So even though you’re as close as you are, if she isn’t ready in your three day time, wait another day. You’ll know. But I think you’re probably right on. Looks like about three days to me too.

Amazing job man. Really good. Take a bow.

I think we have spent enough time together one on one that it’s okay for me to say boy, I’m proud of you!!!
well she wasent rdy in thsoe 3 days plant is still alive my plants are for tonight <3 buds seems to be rdy they are formed rly good and are rly hard on touch like rocks in few hours she is gone the dry tent is set and waiting for her :p

Back
Top Bottom