Rehabilitatora420 First Grow Journal

For your plants, go with the cheapest water you would drink. Doesn't need to be distilled if that's more expensive.

Next grow you could go with smaller pots since they take less water (but more often if the plants get big).

It's always going to cost money go grow cannabis, but in the end it will always be cheaper than buying it.
ye i agree totally thats why i get them the best i can hope the girl manage from the stress and with all suggestions from u guys i hope she will survive

To me you have a Mag problem, maybe exacerbated from being too close to the lights.

i use BioBizz and u fallow their schelude i dont act on my own i even gived them less then i should so its not nute problem
Why? You say you follow their schedule and then tell us you don't. You have some very accomplished growers telling you they need more of something. Listen to them.

jon recomendation for waterin was to water every day untill runoff but i was afraid not to overwater them so one day I water one day I miss
Once again, you have one of the best coco growers on this site telling you to water everyday until runoff and you've decided to do something different. That's fine as it's your grow, but if you insist on charting your own path be prepared for different results than they get.

Sounds like cost is an issue for you so maybe coco isn't the best medium for you. Maybe think about a change for next round but as Shed said, it costs money to grow canna unless you want to produce your own inputs. Still a lot less expensive that buying it.

To me you have a Mag problem, maybe exacerbated from being too close to the lights.

Why? You say you follow their schedule and then tell us you don't. You have some very accomplished growers telling you they need more of something. Listen to them.

Once again, you have one of the best coco growers on this site telling you to water everyday until runoff and you've decided to do something different. That's fine as it's your grow, but if you insist on charting your own path be prepared for different results than they get.

Sounds like cost is an issue for you so maybe coco isn't the best medium for you. Maybe think about a change for next round but as Shed said, it costs money to grow canna unless you want to produce your own inputs. Still a lot less expensive that buying it.
@rehabilitatora420 , I have a thought for you. I present it to you numerically.

1. Let’s see the plants here in YOUR JOURNAL.
2. Then, LOTS OF FOLKS can help because they will have the reference points TO help.
3. If it’s time to cut bait, start over before it gets expensive, and they suck too much to save, I and others likely will tell you so.
4. Then, if we all say yeah, cut bait, start over, etc, you will have the choice before you that @Azimuth was talking about with his lovely slight edge….
5. Here’s what that choice is:

Do I take their advice or not?

Pretty simple choice imho. I will support that with this sentence that I hope you take to heart, and I couldn’t mean anything I could say to you more than I mean this:

Every single thing, every single trick, every bit of nute knowledge, training knowledge, feeding and watering knowledge, timing knowledge, growing in different mediums knowledge, and any other category of growing knowledge that I possess…..all of them….let me say that again - ALL OF THEM - I learned by asking questions and taking the advice of better growers and far more experienced growers than me, HERE, on this site, and by spending a lot of time making mistakes in public. If you’re not a dumb hardheaded jerk like me you have before you the path to become any level grower you want to be. That, if I’m not mistaken, is what Azi was telling you.

For what it’s worth.

2. Then, LOTS OF FOLKS can help because they will have the reference points TO help.
3. If it’s time to cut bait, start over before it gets expensive, and they suck too much to save, I and others likely will tell you so.
4. Then, if we all say yeah, cut bait, start over, etc, you will have the choice before you that @Azimuth was talking about with his lovely slight edge….

Pretty simple choice imho. I will support that with this sentence that I hope you take to heart, and I couldn’t mean anything I could say to you more than I mean this:

Every single thing, every single trick, every bit of nute knowledge, training knowledge, feeding and watering knowledge, timing knowledge, growing in different mediums knowledge, and any other category of growing knowledge that I possess…..all of them….let me say that again - ALL OF THEM - I learned by asking questions and taking the advice of better growers and far more experienced growers than me, HERE, on this site, and by spending a lot of time making mistakes in public. If you’re not a dumb hardheaded jerk like me you have before you the path to become any level grower you want to be. That, if I’m not mistaken, is what Azi was telling you.

For what it’s worth.
Truth.

For what it’s worth.
I'll second that advice. There are no stupid questions. Growing cannabis is a lifelong learning experience for myself and I've loved every minute of it. Soooo many talented growers up in here. Any and all advice you need can be found right here on this site!! Happy Sunday buddy!! 😎✌️

We all get antsy an wanna expand our knowledge but, doing a standard operating procedure is "Key". I have one, I mix my nutes, sometimes different 1st. like Cal mag or Silica 1st. but mostly just Canna coco nutrients in non-Ph'd rainwater, I get after it, water twice a day on hot days. You must feel "your" grow out, do you! But try not to kill the girls. SS

well whatever i do i see they only get bad and bad i did all suggestion from u guys but it seems i have fucked them somehow dunno what i did wrong will make update on how they look later on but the other plant got same as the sick one...
Pics will help us identify the progression. This is a pretty hardy plant. Granted, growing a perfect plant start to finish can be quite a challenge but even poorly grown plants can reach the finish line.

In your last pics they didn't seem too bad, just needed a little sometin' sometin', but overall they looked pretty good.

So get some new ones up and we'll have a look.

i did increased the dose as u recomended 0.8 mil per liter for prevention
Pics will help us identify the progression. This is a pretty hardy plant. Granted, growing a perfect plant start to finish can be quite a challenge but even poorly grown plants can reach the finish line.

In your last pics they didn't seem too bad, just needed a little sometin' sometin', but overall they looked pretty good.

So get some new ones up and we'll have a look.
those pics are from 1 hour ago the last i made. i will make some new ones with better view in some minutes

Ok, good. The damaged leaves won't recover but what you want to look for is no new damage.
the only leafs that are not sick are the top one and the new branches at the bottom. here is some pics just from the one plant will upload for the other in other post

and here is the other plant the top new leafs that come the middle node has curled down botom leafs same as the other plant and some dots at the top leafs witch indicate that they will get bad like the others it started with this on all leafs something brown on the top barely u can see but u can from below rly easy

a question i believe the problem is salt build in the coco i have readed and the signs are the same is it gonna be to late to flush and reset the coco then start untill runoff everytime to provent this? and what kind of water to use to flush it i will make it to 5.8ph but is it wise to use mineral water boteled water or just the water from the sink witch have ALOT high ph and limestonе

https://www.rollitup.org/t/salt-build-up-in-coco.172016/

a question i believe the problem is salt build in the coco i have readed and the signs are the same is it gonna be to late to flush and reset the coco then start untill runoff everytime to provent this? and what kind of water to use to flush it i will make it to 5.8ph but is it wise to use mineral water boteled water or just the water from the sink witch have ALOT high ph and limestonе

salt build up in coco

no idea how i copyed that link but its not relevent sorry

You can go ahead and flush. @Jon and @Bill284 are who I'd go to to ask about the type/pH of the water as I don't grow in coco.

And don't pull the damaged leaves just yet. They provide a nutrient bank for the plant to draw on and if you haven't quite solved the issue yet and have pulled the damaged leaves, the plants will just take what it needs from the next set of leaves.

salt build up in coco

Good evening my friend.
How bad is your tap water?
What's the ppms just plain nothing in it at all.
Is this your only sauce for water?
I feed to run off every time if I'm using something with salts.
Till it literally pours out.
But if you have an issue a quick flush will eliminate that.
Normally I'd say use plain water 3x the pot size in a bathtub or laundry tub - then feed nutrients directly after at 5.8 ph.
And I agree with Azi :ciao: Hey Buddy :thanks: for the tag.
I don't remove leaves.
I sweep em up when they fall of.😂
Reduces nutrient & energy availability.
Then the next leaf starts to go, becomes a cycle.
But definitely find a way to flush her .:Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom