Rehabilitatora420 First Grow Journal

Hey @rehabilitatora420 - plants looks great. That photo has gone a little nuts. You have her spaced out pretty well, looks like air flow is not a problem.

Here’s something to consider. Below I reposted your photo with red and yellow arrows. Note the brightness on the colas in the area indicated by yellow vs the lower red areas. See the large difference in the degree to which they are lit up? The top layer gets all the light. Those real low branches in those dark areas don’t get much. As a result, those lower buds will not get big or dense - they’re what many call larf and I call flarf. Shit buds.

So what to do? Well, you have options.

- keep them and use the crappy buds for something else, like kief or butter or whatever.
- chop the dark, low, small branches and let the upper buds benefit from the increased energy, as the plant won’t waste its energy on those crappy buds anymore.
- spread her way out wider so that those lower buds are getting better light.

There’s three options. There may be more, idk. But if it were my plant, I would lose those bottom buds/branches.

Options are fun, eh? Judgment calls abound in this game.

IMG_5405.jpeg

Hey @rehabilitatora420 - plants looks great. That photo has gone a little nuts. You have her spaced out pretty well, looks like air flow is not a problem.

Here’s something to consider. Below I reposted your photo with red and yellow arrows. Note the brightness on the colas in the area indicated by yellow vs the lower red areas. See the large difference in the degree to which they are lit up? The top layer gets all the light. Those real low branches in those dark areas don’t get much. As a result, those lower buds will not get big or dense - they’re what many call larf and I call flarf. Shit buds.

So what to do? Well, you have options.

- keep them and use the crappy buds for something else, like kief or butter or whatever.
- chop the dark, low, small branches and let the upper buds benefit from the increased energy, as the plant won’t waste its energy on those crappy buds anymore.
- spread her way out wider so that those lower buds are getting better light.

There’s three options. There may be more, idk. But if it were my plant, I would lose those bottom buds/branches.

Options are fun, eh? Judgment calls abound in this game.

IMG_5405.jpeg
i put a new pics this one u show is old and i did cut most of that branches :p

i found those balls only on the main stem i have check the whole plant and there is no others at anyother places
Do they have a pistil growing out of the middle? It's tough to tell in the pics. If they have a pistil they're not a problem, and if not they might be pollen sacs (not good).

I'd pluck off the ones you can see and get some focused pics on a table top for better identification. They do look a bit suspicious but hard to know for sure without clearer pics.

Do they have a pistil growing out of the middle? It's tough to tell in the pics. If they have a pistil they're not a problem, and if not they might be pollen sacs (not good).

I'd pluck off the ones you can see and get some focused pics on a table top for better identification. They do look a bit suspicious but hard to know for sure without clearer pics.
i removed them and its probably as Jon told me a calyxes they was rly soft when i squize them and there was only on this location everywher else u can see lots of white pistils i will feed plants now and make some fresh pics

i think i have worry'd for nothing she has similar balls opened with pistil i got a clear pic also some pics of the big lady <3

If all the ones on the smallish plant look like this one you should be fine:
full

Some of the ones in your original pics looked like they has stems underneath them, which is more of a male part than a female one.
Well they looked luke stems indeed hope was those calyxes and not male organs but there is no more like them so far i will observw plant every day

little lady's are doing good on only 12 hours light cycle i thinked they will be smaller but now they show signs of pre flowering both toped will see how much they will stretch
If that’s pre stretch they did real well on 12/12. I’m a bit surprised. Like I told you, maybe you’ll teach us all something about growing autos on 12/12. I hate it, but I’ve never actually done it. So this is new to me. I’ve had 20/4 autos only be that big before the stretch, so you may do real well. Cool. Nikolai, bringing something to the table!

i have removed 4 more branches that was below and 1 in the middle i think im done with the cutting its very open only few big leaves are preventing to be rly fully open down for good air flow will remove them later on when they get yellowish the autoflower strech has started ^^
It looks awesome. You can see light getting to buds inside, she’s nice and open, and I would 100% agree. Let her go! Now the fun starts!

If that’s pre stretch they did real well on 12/12. I’m a bit surprised. Like I told you, maybe you’ll teach us all something about growing autos on 12/12. I hate it, but I’ve never actually done it. So this is new to me. I’ve had 20/4 autos only be that big before the stretch, so you may do real well. Cool. Nikolai, bringing something to the table!
we will see whats will happen at the end im hoping for alteast 30grams per auto anything more will suprice me alot considering the light schelude i have read buds dont get dense and heavy with 12 hours light still i have small hope that the photo will get a few weeks quicker then them so i could be able to have more light time at the end of their live.photo buds have started to form when the auto's are not even close only leaves and bunch of pre flower pistils.

we will see whats will happen at the end im hoping for alteast 30grams per auto anything more will suprice me alot considering the light schelude i have read buds dont get dense and heavy with 12 hours light still i have small hope that the photo will get a few weeks quicker then them so i could be able to have more light time at the end of their live.photo buds have started to form when the auto's are not even close only leaves and bunch of pre flower pistils.
oh and if the data for this photo sort are correct the flowering is 7-8 weeks and there is 23 days since light was switched to 12/12 im not 100% sure when exatcly the flower started should check pics but lets say it started on day 7 thats 2 weeks and a half of flowering soo five or six weeks untill she's rdy

Back
Top Bottom