Rehabilitatora420 First Grow Journal

I do remember, and I think with soil you should feel safer just filling the res rather than top watering, but as I mentioned, I'd check with the folks who run SIPs all the time.
SIP's are very lovely im glad i came across Azi thread and learned about that i got like 5 20L ones and got mats to make like 4-5 15L ones i should search for 25L but this will be for my future tent upgrade ^^ so far the 20L ones are cool

my goal is to prevent something before it happen i dont want
i was trying to say about the plant i like how green and healty she is not i want her this way to the end healty plant is all i want my first grow it was before this one the auto got some health problems and i want to avoid it for my future plants i will also make a test again with coco now i got better knowledge and will be better prepared for it.1 of my 4 future planned autos will be in coco for the test

u can call me Nick mate my name is Nikolai ;P im just worryed i guess ty to the past two plants i sacrificed.. i think if i did the same transfer from coco to soil i could safe them aswell but nvm its past :p i just want those 3 to grow in good health and have no problems i dont care how much they will give me or the size i want them healty if they are they will be fine in all other aspects <3
They look fine. If it were me, I wouldn’t stress the rh and such so much. The seedlings will be fine at the photos preferred rh, focus on her and just keep proceeding with the seedlings as normal. The one is great green, the other is gonna get there, I never worry about the cotys. You’ll be okay. I personally wouldn’t overcomplicate it with all this stuff. Just me.

yes i want to give her a chance if she continiu to grow so slow i will take it out will give her 1 more week. about lights i got a question i have at the moment around 300-330ppfd light on the small plants distance from light 60cm and the big one recive like 550-570 in the center and like 450 on some low branches and those numbers was little lower i did increased it to this numbers 30 min ago should i go anyhigher ?
Good numbers

If you can spread out the photo without shading the autos, then it should work fine.
I agree 100% with @InTheShed words on this. If you could spread her into a rectangle that covered left to right and halfway back and keep the autos in the back row, that would probably work. But given the state of this particular plant, if it were me, I’d just spread her a little bit more, not be *too* concerned with a perfectly flat canopy, and start tucking leaves every day to keep her exposed to the light. I would also suggest at this point, I’d increase the ppfd of your light so the photo is getting around 800-850-900 ppfd or so. That should put the autos in the 500-600 range I’d think, which they’re big enough to handle. Especially as Shed notes, they are only getting the 12 hours of light. They’ll need the par.

i was trying to say about the plant i like how green and healty she is not i want her this way to the end healty plant is all i want my first grow it was before this one the auto got some health problems and i want to avoid it for my future plants i will also make a test again with coco now i got better knowledge and will be better prepared for it.1 of my 4 future planned autos will be in coco for the test
Awesome. That’s it exactly. Focus on taking a healthy plant all the way to the end. If you can keep her green and healthy like she is now to the end, no matter what else you do you’ll be very happy with the outcome. Plant health is the single most important factor in a good grow, imho.

I agree 100% with @InTheShed words on this. If you could spread her into a rectangle that covered left to right and halfway back and keep the autos in the back row, that would probably work. But given the state of this particular plant, if it were me, I’d just spread her a little bit more, not be *too* concerned with a perfectly flat canopy, and start tucking leaves every day to keep her exposed to the light. I would also suggest at this point, I’d increase the ppfd of your light so the photo is getting around 800-850-900 ppfd or so. That should put the autos in the 500-600 range I’d think, which they’re big enough to handle. Especially as Shed notes, they are only getting the 12 hours of light. They’ll need the par.
Everytime i rise the led wich is almost everyday now i do change the light power its around 600 650 and 400 again on the autos havent rise them but i will today will increase the ppfd numbers by little and will keep doing every day by little till get to 800 it will take 2 days increasing by 100 each day. U say it time now to start getting leaves ? What about the low branches ot not yet ? I will provide with new pics later but there is aloooot of small branches down

Everytime i rise the led wich is almost everyday now i do change the light power its around 600 650 and 400 again on the autos havent rise them but i will today will increase the ppfd numbers by little and will keep doing every day by little till get to 800 it will take 2 days increasing by 100 each day. U say it time now to start getting leaves ? What about the low branches ot not yet ? I will provide with new pics later but there is aloooot of small branches down
Not getting leaves, TUCKING leaves. I’d personally not take any yet, but I would tuck daily.

They look fine. If it were me, I wouldn’t stress the rh and such so much. The seedlings will be fine at the photos preferred rh, focus on her and just keep proceeding with the seedlings as normal. The one is great green, the other is gonna get there, I never worry about the cotys. You’ll be okay. I personally wouldn’t overcomplicate it with all this stuff. Just me.
im trying to maintain a humidity range betwin 55/65% at this moment never go more then 65 or below 50.. so far isnt perf but its good they dont complain much ^^

im trying to maintain a humidity range betwin 55/65% at this moment never go more then 65 or below 50.. so far isnt perf but its good they dont complain much ^^
That’s just where you should be. Good stuff. So how are you enjoying your first experience with a real life stretch on a photo? See why I said she was almost too big already a while back now? She’s not done yet either, lmao! They often double and I’ve even had them almost triple in size a few times. If you ever grow Blueberry, for example, you better plan for a ton of stretch. Point is, and now you see, you gotta plan for the end size of the plant including the stretch when you decide how many plants and such. It’s a great lesson and one we all learn. Yay. You’re officially indoctrinated.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That’s just where you should be. Good stuff. So how are you enjoying your first experience with a real life stretch on a photo? See why I said she was almost too big already a while back now? She’s not done yet either, lmao! They often double and I’ve even had them almost triple in size a few times. If you ever grow Blueberry, for example, you better plan for a ton of stretch. Point is, and now you see, you gotta plan for the end size of the plant including the stretch when you decide how many plants and such. It’s a great lesson and one we all learn. Yay. You’re officially indoctrinated.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
will make some new pics in 3 hours when lights are on i was gonna do last night but i fell a sleep got to tired from work heh but when i checked her at the morning she is going up :D

hey guys there is my champ still greeny no problems so far starting flowering i think many white pistils maby she at the end of the pre flower and the real deal is begin

i did one led rise up so the plant are at 35 santimeters away and ppfd meters are 750 770. autos are getting around to 500 the biger of the two is getting 560 hope the big lady dont go to much up i think i can rise the led up of a maximum of 30 more santimeters and thats it its good she is more of a indica i have readed they dont strech that much and getting bushy aswell i can see alot of small branches every wher

hey guys there is my champ still greeny no problems so far starting flowering i think many white pistils maby she at the end of the pre flower and the real deal is begin

This second plant you show is a bit yellower than the first one. Got anything with some Nitrogen in it? She’s a bit light there to my eyes. Look at them both side by side. The darker green one is what you want.

This second plant you show is a bit yellower than the first one. Got anything with some Nitrogen in it? She’s a bit light there to my eyes. Look at them both side by side. The darker green one is what you want.
ye the last feed i started to give a solution wich is called biobizz alg a mic and it does rescue in case over feed, deficients,diseases revitalising products with a low level of NPK ensure green leaves. i can also spray bottle with it. but i prefer adding it to the solution will see how will do it today i have to feed this same plant again so more of this will be consumed hope she get little more greeny but she is growing faster and biger then the other one wich is more greeny ^^

Back
Top Bottom