Rehabilitatora420 First Grow Journal

looking good nick they like the soil coco mix & what ever you're doing, just a suggestion but those autos probably could be raised up a foot or so & give them a bit more light better & quicker growth while they can before your photo period takes over
well both are at good position one is 49 sm away from led other 55 both getting around 400 ppfd next time i rise the led up for the photo i will up them as well a little bit more closer

Looking nice and green!! Can't wait to see them flower!!! 😎✌️
well at the end my first journal isnt that failed atall still 2 of the 3 are gone but atleast one managed i learned abit and will improve even more next grow me either cant wait to see this big lady with some buds its my first plant that big i think im in love haha

A net seems like a good idea for a single plant in a tent. It will let you spread it out to the walls before you flip it.
i already started the flipping Shed it started at 18 1 week ago she show rly good signs of pre flowering she is single plant ye those two autos are never even at 30% of this plant so the net can help the photo one and even the autos for the future when they grow. since this plant is so high i always have to have my two auto pots at higher spot not sitting on the ground like the photo so they can benefit from the net as well maby i can give it a try lights go on in 45 min ^^

I'm not sure I'd want to lay it flat now but you can certainly spread them out with the net.

Keep in mind that that you'll be shading the autos if you spread the photo out above them, in addition to the fact that they're only getting 12 hours
I can make the oposite cant i with the help of the net make it so they have better light some leafs are already in the autos pots

I'm not sure how spreading out the photo with the net can improve lighting to the autos below, since the wider the photo is the more light it's blocking to whatever is below it.
Well they are not on the ground but alot high i plan to lift them even more since the big one is going up fast is almost 80 sm..... but u got a point.my thoughts was to improve the photo even more but if its harm even more to the others i wont do it...

If you can spread out the photo without shading the autos, then it should work fine.
Photo is rotated at a place wher there isnt many branches on that side i can definitly spread the rest and even take away the branches near the auto pots wher some of the leafs wich are biger then the auto itself are already starting to get inside... at the end nothing bad can happen right i just will take it off or leave it for later bud suport when she gwts even bigger ?

There are other ways of getting the photo wider besides the net if you want to save it for support later. You can tie the branches to the poles to spread them out as well as long as you never need to move the plant.
hey mate im here with another question i did ask Jon as well still waiting for his reply.so far i water the big lady every 3rd day with 2L of mix she is in a SIP as u can see with roots all over the bottom of the tank its not like they poke from the holes its a hole big root at the entire floor so when i water i give like 40% of the water from the top and the rest i poor into the tank im confused how to use that sip now since i got recomends from Azi wich is experts in sips not to use it as intended because of the transplanting and losing roots u also sayd i think its not likely they hit bottom and i should use the cloth pot but since the roots are down and its a big one :D i need to change that i made the routine yesterday 2L of water 40 top 60 down and today when i check tank is empty and the surface of the top is kinda looks dry(havent made finger test but i believe it wont be dry that much down) with my last plant it was easy i did use the tank fill it once a week and thats it but this one is double the size at the moment and the amount of water i give maby is to less and i should start give bigger amounts but im afraid not to overwater need some opinions she dont show any signs of underwater no droping leaves or any sort all leaves are up and happy i think. maby u got some expert suggestion for me or anyother of the top players ^_^ <3

When you say the tank do you mean the reservoir at the bottom of the SIP? I'd check with the folks over in the SIP thread for answers to those questions.

When you say the tank do you mean the reservoir at the bottom of the SIP? I'd check with the folks over in the SIP thread for answers to those questions.
yes im sry for my hardly understandable english the reservoir yes. for the moment and near days week of feeding this may be ok but the bigger she get is this two liters i give her will be enough . the last time i used the sip with my previous plant i never feeded from top only in the tank and it was about 3liters to fill it once every 6 days i believe was the time perios this one takes 4 liters in that time period in my calculations so its 1 more then usuall but she drinked it pretty quick and with the finger test i made now its not so wet at around half of my finger meaning she may need to be fed earlyer then i usually do it...

From what I'm seeing on the site (and this might just be me), it seems like soil works better in a SIP than coco does.
all my plants are in soil Shed dont u remember i transplanted the big lady from coco mix to soil and saved her life that way i think like 30% of the coco left stuck on the roots and the rest is filled with biobizz all mix a soil mix so its like 30/70 still some coco but most is soil so tehnicly should work and it is since 15 hours after i gived her 2 liters some at top and most inside the tank and today is empty is little wet at the bottom nothing left

my goal is to prevent something before it happen i dont want
I do remember, and I think with soil you should feel safer just filling the res rather than top watering, but as I mentioned, I'd check with the folks who run SIPs all the time.
well Azi made me recomendation but that was before i dont think he have seen the plant now maby he can change his mind to he explained me about the types of root systems and the way i did feed at that time was satisfying and he recomended me to keep doing what im doing ^^

Back
Top Bottom