Rehabilitatora420 First Grow Journal

u mean i put something like a Dome with holes on each of the small plants? and yes humidifier is inside but i cant place it out this is the best setup i can get i can only swich places in the tent it have space
yes a dome with holes, what humidity do you have in your tent now? you want about 55-60% in the tent for your larger photo period & if you put domes on the seedlings & spray water on the inside of the dome & cover the seedling it will raise the humididity just for the seedlings which you want at around 70-80% i like 70-75% or you could spray them with 1 shot a few times a day with your sprayer with no dome, would like to see a picture a side shot & a top shot close up i really don't want to give you any bad advise by having misunderstanding of what you're saying
get a couple 1 or 2 liter clear plastic pop bottles & cut off the top poke holes around the botton middle & top & spray the inside place over the plant what is your tent humidity?

made a little swithing this way small plants will get more humidity and the photo will be easy to extract for the daily tent swaping... will see what i i will think of the domes but not sure how exactly to use them ^^
from what i can see of the small plants/seedling they look ok from a far distance they look green to me could we get a closer pic of the side profile & a top pic of the seedlings?

well i will try the way i set the tent right now they will definitly recive more from the humidifier now and the big one will get less. humidity is around 55-65% and those two i say are little yellowish they actually are twice the size of the one that is not yellowish ^^
if its the cotyledon leaves that are yellowing that is normal or is it the other leaves?

u can see 1 of the 3 is rly green but is the smallest one ^^
they look good to me Rehabilatator they're young less color just don't overwater i really see no problem they'll be twice the size in a week

u can call me Nick mate my name is Nikolai ;P im just worryed i guess ty to the past two plants i sacrificed.. i think if i did the same transfer from coco to soil i could safe them aswell but nvm its past :p i just want those 3 to grow in good health and have no problems i dont care how much they will give me or the size i want them healty if they are they will be fine in all other aspects <3
they look good to me Rehabilatator they're young less color just don't overwater i really see no problem they'll be twice the size in a week

u can call me Nick mate my name is Nikolai ;P im just worryed i guess ty to the past two plants i sacrificed.. i think if i did the same transfer from coco to soil i could safe them aswell but nvm its past :p i just want those 3 to grow in good health and have no problems i dont care how much they will give me or the size i want them healty if they are they will be fine in all other aspects <3
all a learning curve Nick i learn from every grow & make mistakes every grow i'm just finishing up my 5th one, i find the seedling stage the scariest part trying to keep from over watering or underwatering to much or to little light, i would go easy on the calmag if any, you're in soil now not coco i don't use it much if any unless Jon or someone else with more experience recommends it with every watering or feeding while growing in soil

all a learning curve Nick i learn from every grow & make mistakes every grow i'm just finishing up my 5th one, i find the seedling stage the scariest part trying to keep from over watering or underwatering to much or to little light, i would go easy on the calmag if any, you're in soil now not coco i don't use it much if any unless Jon or someone else with more experience recommends it with every watering or feeding while growing in soil
calmag is recommended for the kind of water i use from the biobizz feeding charts its very small dose and its for prevention i find this stage the scaryest as well thats why im worryed all the time ^^

hey guys little improvment of the "first journal" from the 3 originally planted only 1 survived aka.

Special Kush feminized​

THC:17%
CBD:Low
Genetic Background:Afghan x Kush
Type:Sativa 20% Indica 80%
Flowering time:7 - 8 weeks

the new ones that come to replace the dead ones are

AUTO MIMOSA FEMINIZED
flower time:9 weeks
genetics:purple Punch x Clementine
THC:24%
can get up to 110 sm indoor...
and yield 450g per square meter

AUTO AK 47 FEMINIZED
flower time:45 - 55 days
genetics:ak 47, rudelaris
THC:20 - 25 %
yield 350 - 500 gr per square meter
can get from 50 - 100 sm indoor

AUTO AMNESIA FEMINIZED
flower time:60 - 70 days
genetics:Haze x Skunk, Northern Lights
THC:22%
can get from 50-140 sm indoor
yield 50-150g per plant indoor probably same as others if its a single plant in the tent...

so far there is no problems with the auto's will have updates on them every few days.​

the big one i will let het undisturbed untill the end of the week and then i will flip her with the count of days she is 68 days old i take out 15 days from the matt because the was sick and didnt grow atall this time and this way she is around 53-4 days wher she is growing normaly.so if i flip at sunday its +/- the usually days for flipping and she is big enough will get even bigger in those 5 days i believe so its time ^^

That lone survivor is looking great and congrats on the new sprouts!

I'm not seeing any burned tips, but if it's just the very point then that tends to mean you've got the nutes exactly right. :)
heey there mate want to show u the girl she is getting hugee so many branches growing from everywher she is gonna be rly big hope i can fit her in the 160x60x60 tent for the dark sleeping cycle :D
View media item 2677690

Heey mate can u check out those auto's i believe one of them isnt well as the other two since it dont grow at asll im watering all the same way same temp and humidity for all but maby that seed was weak who knows

its way to small compared to others two... the big one is.. no comment :D

Heey mate can u check out those auto's i believe one of them isnt well as the other two since it dont grow at asll im watering all the same way same temp and humidity for all but maby that seed was weak who knows

Someone in your position all things considered (especially the size of the photo) might do well to consider cutting your losses now in that sucky auto seedling. See how far behind she is already? You’ll never make it up. She may be great but she’s already guaranteed to be small. If it were me I’d cut bait and focus on the other three. That way you could let all three get as big as you want pretty much. It solves your sucky seedling issue and any space issue at the same time. Lol!

Someone in your position all things considered (especially the size of the photo) might do well to consider cutting your losses now in that sucky auto seedling. See how far behind she is already? You’ll never make it up. She may be great but she’s already guaranteed to be small. If it were me I’d cut bait and focus on the other three. That way you could let all three get as big as you want pretty much. It solves your sucky seedling issue and any space issue at the same time. Lol!
Both uses of the word “sucky” were intended to be “sickly.” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yeah 2 autos look good the other not so good either try nurseing it along or what @Jon recomended & pull it & give your self some more room

im not sure do i want to take it out rly i may put it asside not to be a space problem to the rest and let it grow ^^ will see what will happen
i had & seen other members have droopy plants for the first few weeks & then they came back to life so who knows, i'm sure you'll know what to do with it in a week or 2 & the other 2 autos are looking good

i had & seen other members have droopy plants for the first few weeks & then they came back to life so who knows, i'm sure you'll know what to do with it in a week or 2 & the other 2 autos are looking good
yes i want to give her a chance if she continiu to grow so slow i will take it out will give her 1 more week. about lights i got a question i have at the moment around 300-330ppfd light on the small plants distance from light 60cm and the big one recive like 550-570 in the center and like 450 on some low branches and those numbers was little lower i did increased it to this numbers 30 min ago should i go anyhigher ?

yes i want to give her a chance if she continiu to grow so slow i will take it out will give her 1 more week. about lights i got a question i have at the moment around 300-330ppfd light on the small plants distance from light 60cm and the big one recive like 550-570 in the center and like 450 on some low branches and those numbers was little lower i did increased it to this numbers 30 min ago should i go anyhigher ?
oh also the light distance for the big one is around 35-37 sm the led works at around 30% of its power

Back
Top Bottom