Relaxed's Outdoor Medical Grow - 2016

Figured I'd update on the vegetation propagator, which contains all the strains now.

Two Blackberry
Two UD
Two JD
Two SC
One Blueberry x Santa Maria
Two SDD

I have had to cut the wattage down from 180 to about 115 in order to reduce excess heating inside, of dual spectrum CFL. So far real happy with this tent, seems to be working well, at least until the summer temperatures arrive...
IMG_66914.JPG

Here is another flower top picture the Special Unknown #1 x NYCD x Chemdawg - aka Underdawg , with flash
IMG_66926.JPG

It's my favorite strain now, it's got this very limey/fruity/skunky or "diesely" thing going on. Definitely post-modern genetics going. Every time I flower one of these out I get so excited about the harvest. :adore:

:popcorn:Looking good Lester!:high-five:

:thanks: So far I am really happy with the progress of things, particularly the Swiss Cheese and Underdawg.

Blueberry x Santa Maria is flowering really slow (looks like we have a nearly pure sativa phenotype).

The SD variant "sculpture" in the natural tent is also putting more pistils out, but is also responding beautifully to continued LST.

Looks like this is going to be a pretty good summer and subsequent fall transition :volcano-smiley: :Namaste:

Here is my 7th music slideshow which compresses some of my best shots from approximately the last 8 months of my outdoor organic growing (2015 fall and two winter batches flowered through December and January & up until now). There are at least 3 crop cycles in the slideshow. :volcano-smiley:

[video=youtube;BcgHp6MJgTM]
[/video]

:slide:

Veggie mother clones (I think this is like the 5th generation for the Dawgs, and 7th or 8th for the SC and BB, but I can't remember exactly) - they are coming along just great. Whenever their ready, they'll be cloned/transplanted/released. They're finally taking off after an extra long rooting period. Though, I do tend to take small clones and it seems to be working out well for my purposes.
IMG_67047.JPG

Assorted flower pics beginning with

The Blueberry x Santa Maria which seems to resemble a plant that PotChimp is growing which he thinks is Thai Stick, anyway, I can really see the sativa domination is this plant. It should be a real treat to see how it goes for this one (going remarkably slow)
IMG_67079.JPG

The dual SC tops
IMG_67087.JPG

sativa Blackberry starting lose leaves and do some coloring
IMG_67097.JPG

an Underdawg which is basically the most superior strain I have, flowers fast with a good calyx/leaf ratio and much more avid and pungent trichome production, literally the stems "leak" of dank oily resin unlike any of the other plants.
IMG_67109.JPG

Here's a post on the "backburner plants", which are the 3 plants just kind of sitting around in the planter bed. So far this is working out pretty damn good because the force flowers are progressing well and these plants are basically "primed" and ready to flower on demand. I can only fit so many in the force flower area at one time, which is 7 plants right now. So as soon as I harvest the first 3 plants, I'll then add these 3 plants into the force flowers regime to keep the supply of medicine coming :volcano-smiley:

the Sour Diesel x NYCD x Chemdawg (I'll call it Sour Diesel Dawg or SDD for now; SD variant)
IMG_67118.JPG
IMG_671210.JPG
IMG_671311.JPG

The Jack Herer x NYCD x Chemdawg (Jack Herer variant)
IMG_671412.JPG
IMG_67159.JPG

The Raspberry Cough x Black domino (sativa Blackberry)
IMG_67166.JPG
IMG_67178.JPG

These are good little girls. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Here is the progress on my batch of force flowers. Just fed a little bit of bat guano.

Swiss Cheese plant 1
IMG_67298.JPG

Jack Dawg
IMG_67307.JPG
IMG_67317.JPG

Blueberry x Santa Maria
IMG_67327.JPG
IMG_67337.JPG

Swiss Cheese plant 2
IMG_67348.JPG

Underdawg
IMG_67356.JPG
IMG_673610.JPG
IMG_67385.JPG

Blackberry
IMG_67395.JPG
IMG_67407.JPG

:Namaste:

Assorted flower pictures - 5 strains

Underdawg
IMG_67416.JPG

Jack Dawg
IMG_67425.JPG

Blackberry
IMG_67433.JPG

Swiss Cheese

IMG_67445.JPG

Blueberry X Santa Maria
IMG_67486.JPG

I have decided that I'm probably going to stop growing the Blackberry strain, I think I've had enough of it and it just can't seem to keep up with the quality of the other strains, so I think I'll replace it with this BB x SM phenotype which is starting to look like a real keeper.

:Namaste:

Looking proper Les. Is that Loompa's UD, clone or seed? If so, I've read many of his posts about it. Looks like your Blue Santa isn't that Blue. Be nice to see her swell, even if it takes a while, I'll bet she's worth it. :love:

:thanks:

My UD is a Unknown x NYCD x Chemdawg91 hybrid, which was bred by a close friend of mine ;) I've been cloning it for about a year now, but when I first grew it, it was from the original F1 generation of seeds (I think), so I found an amazing and unique keeper pheno. Also about a year ago, I grew a plant of the plain "Unknown" which makes up the UD hybrid, and we think it is some of the best cannabis ever (but I didn't take a clone, silly mistake, still got a few seeds of that left to try), but with it being crossed with these other genetics (Dawg/Diesel), it's just got an unbelievable profile now..

I used to grow the BB x SM, I had a certain phenotype and I had stopped growing it over all, so I'm pretty sure I found a unique pheno this time that might just be a diamond in the rough. I'm stoked to flower this one out and see how different it is than the other phenos I grew before, going slow but will be well worth it! It's got the original Blueberry genetics in there, but I agree it really looks Santa Maria dominant this one.

I'm also real excited to flower out the Sour Diesel x NYCD x CHemdawg and compare it to the other DD variants, soon enough I'll be able to find out :Namaste: :volcano-smiley:

Thought I'd pull a quick drive by to say high and check out your pretty little ladies in flowering.:yummy: Hope all is well with ya Les and keep up the good work mate!:high-five:

Stayin' cool Lester? Hotter than ________ (fill in the blank) here! :rofl:

Haha, we actually haven't had any of the heat that everyone's talking about. Been sacked in by coastal fog for the past week so it's only been in the high 60s :surf: :)

Thought I'd pull a quick drive by to say high and check out your pretty little ladies in flowering.:yummy: Hope all is well with ya Les and keep up the good work mate!:high-five:

Aloha mate :thanks: for taking a peek.

Right back at you, brother! :Namaste::volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom