Relaxed's Outdoor Medical Grow - 2017

Yeah, perfect beach temps! Nice on and off coastal fog and warm sunshine in between.

Plants are starting to look better, I released a Sour Diesel Dawg today.

IMG_84466.JPG
IMG_84524.JPG

Mother SC
IMG_84498.JPG

Mother group (SC,JD,SDD); soon I will release these in 1-2 weeks
IMG_84506.JPG

I've been expecting a photo of Methuselah for 3 months now - Did spring not happen there?

I like to get him in the pics with the cannabis, but he hasn't sniffed my stuff lately.

Here's a pic of ol' Methuselah yesterday evening soaking up the Sun, hes been out of hibernation for about 6 months
IMG_84536.JPG

Will take more pics of him throughout the summer :)

You do know I love turtle soup too... And they say there are 6 different flavors to turtle meat.. True story there. I had a big snapping turtle I caugght in the trotlines for a pet once. I wood imagine yours is alittle safer to be around, but Mercury, I use to stand on his back and he could walk around,, and try to bite ya at the same time. Man he was a mean SOB hissing and snapping, about 125 pounds. Fish market paid 1.25 a pound.. Snapping turtle is good eating. Softshell too. Now them desert things? I'd bet the Idian eat them... Not that I'm going to come fry your pet and all.. But that is a hella cool pet... Mine was not something you really wanted around. We caught acouple that were big. I hear they are getting kind of scarce nowadays. But I swear I had a log on my line with the current from the Arkansas River pulling that thing too. He's got stubbing toenails.. Guess from being land wandering against a water one. Mercury had bright white pin point spikes for nails. I mean shreaders. Cool... Keepem Green

You do know I love turtle soup too... And they say there are 6 different flavors to turtle meat.. True story there. I had a big snapping turtle I caugght in the trotlines for a pet once. I wood imagine yours is alittle safer to be around, but Mercury, I use to stand on his back and he could walk around,, and try to bite ya at the same time. Man he was a mean SOB hissing and snapping, about 125 pounds. Fish market paid 1.25 a pound.. Snapping turtle is good eating. Softshell too. Now them desert things? I'd bet the Idian eat them... Not that I'm going to come fry your pet and all.. But that is a hella cool pet... Mine was not something you really wanted around. We caught acouple that were big. I hear they are getting kind of scarce nowadays. But I swear I had a log on my line with the current from the Arkansas River pulling that thing too. He's got stubbing toenails.. Guess from being land wandering against a water one. Mercury had bright white pin point spikes for nails. I mean shreaders. Cool... Keepem Green

Thanks for the anecdotes ;)

Methuselah has been in the family for about 50 years. :Namaste:

Your turtle, well tortoise, looks to be saying can I have some Blue Cheese dressing on that salad? Keepem Green

Just a little text update in here. All the plants are doing pretty well. I did officially release the 3 mothers (SC, JD, and SDD). Once they veg a bit I will probably take some clones. Looking forward to cloning the UD chemo pheno and OG kush. Everything is pretty green and healthy. I plan to transplant the mothers into bigger pots with some Dr. Earth Pot-O-Gold in a few days.

I also decided to stick some other seeds in some wet peat moss and see what grows (Nirvana's Maui Waui and the ol sativa Blackberry I used to grow); I Just decided to finish the seed packs since I got them several years ago and they were cheap. Just for fun.

Planning to do an update in a few days.

Happy 4th of July to the 420 Magazine community!

Update5101.jpg

Things looking pretty good. Need a little maintenance every now and then but other than that these are self-growing autonomous plants :Namaste:

Sour Diesel Dawg, Jack Dawg, Swiss Cheese, OG Kush, Underdawg, and then some Maui Waui and Blackberry just sprouted (not shown)
IMG_85738.JPG
IMG_85745.JPG
IMG_85755.JPG

Time to water again soon, and spray SNS-311, then azamax later. I'm very happy to see these plants so happy. It looks like it will be a good summer for them. :Namaste:

Hottest day in awhile over here. In the 80s. Transplanted all the mothers (SC, JD, SDD) into bigger pots with fresh soil. Also watered everything else. They loved it. Need to spray them again this weekend, grasshoppers and small caterpillars are making their attempt. Nothing that can't be easily solved though. :allgood:

IMG_85935.JPG

:Namaste:

Decided to make some executive garden decisions, since some of the UDs appear to be continuing to flower, I took 3 of the most developed ones and am beginning to force flower to finish them off. They're very frosty and an excellent sampler treat to what will come in the future. I'm taking the two other UD females and will be turning them into mothers.

3 that I'm finishing off by force flower
IMG_86267.JPG

3 (1 OG Kush, and 2 UD) that will be turned into mothers, cared for in the nursery, basically I'm going to retire the SC, JD, and SDD in exchange for these 2 new strains at present (OGK and UD)
IMG_86255.JPG

The Maui Waui seedlings (left) and sativa Blackberry seedling (right), just to see what happens
IMG_86247.JPG

In the planter I lined up the main plants (left to right, SC, JD, OG Kush, and two SDD) and fertilized with a heavy dose of fast acting D&S Step 2 because we only have a few more weeks until they usually start flowering, and I would love it for them to triple in size and do some actual growing. Last ditch effort to get 'em into something worth while.
IMG_86235.JPG

Wish me/them luck :Namaste:

The recent fertilization worked like a charm. They all rebounded into nitrogenous vegetation (a positive reaction, as I call it). Pics of the main ladies tomorrow after I fertilize with another appropriate dose tomorrow.

The force flowers are working great, and the new mothers are bouncing back into veg.

So happy the main specimens reacted well to the fertilizer, also been pretty hot (but not too hot), so that helped.

:Namaste:

KC-45 throwback pic
IMG_42288.JPG

I've only gone a couple pages back bud, but your plants look very hungry for some nitrogen. Good luck!

Yup, they've been hard to please. Finally had to up to a higher dose to see some results. :thumb: :thanks:

On the rebound, group (SDD, JD, SC, OGK)

IMG_86496.JPG

Here is that Underdawg (chemo pheno) that is being force flowered, this stuff is gonna be incredible, it smells phenomenal.
IMG_86464.JPG

Back
Top Bottom