Retired Dude's Variety Grow

Re: Oldgrowerdude's Variety Grow

Thanks, I think I found the same system u have, by looking at your tub & controller its just under 500. 4 12pods and i was going to have them price 6 additional pods 18 total, its on ebay sunlighthydroy, I'm a dumm azz cant post there site over. Has it been trouble fee, I mean and cloging due to midiea or any thing like that. thanks Dude

no cloging used it 3 times now....no leaks realy trouble free. if your going to run 18 barrels it will take 2 lights to cover that many sites....like 2 1000k bulbs. 18 will also take longer to fill and drain because of the volume.

:Rasta::Rasta:

no cloging used it 3 times now....no leaks realy trouble free. if your going to run 18 barrels it will take 2 lights to cover that many sites....like 2 1000k bulbs. 18 will also take longer to fill and drain because of the volume.

pretty much what I have to do
;)

I just put 3 mother plants in the corner of the grow room 2- Blue Cheese and
1- Pure Power Plant...its the narow one on the right.

3_mothers.jpg

Well I guess I better start another Journal for the next crop...

Pure Power Plant
New York diesel
Buddha Blue Cheese

I took 30 cuttings and loaded up the ezclone tub.....

Converted another 2x6 closet with 4 bulb floresnts....

The mothers take up a whole closet so I needed one for cloning.....that gives me 2 weeks to finish out the NL's crop and by then the cuttings will have had 2 weeks of rooting and be ready for the barrels....

This crop I will be growing 2 plants per 2 gallon. so thats 24 plants. I will then grow them to 12 inches and then bloom them......this should give me a sea of green of sort. Single colas from the pebbles up. I will prune the side branches this time.....

cuttings_a.jpg

cuttings_b.jpg

Notice one thing not all of us do....I cut the cutting after removing the leaves then as soon as I cut them I stick them in water before dipping in the rooting gel. This keeps them from wilting...:Rasta:

You said you are using an EZ Cloner 24 site I saw an add for an EZ Cloner guaranteeing "fully rooted clones in 5 days" wow if thats true cloning has come a long way in 20 yrs, did you make the cloner or buy it what was the cost and is it worth it?
Thanks for the info about Cloning!
I saw one i think 120 site or 140 site for 469.99 (wow) and talked with a dude that makes his own 12 site for around $30 with 10 day results I love the aeroponic technology.
I am brand new RI MMJ patient who is a totally disabled, completly run over, former Teamster with complete CDL, HazMat, and Explosive certification, including a Hydraulic Engineer license that allowed me to operate All Loaders, Backhoes, Bulldozers, Excavators, any Earth Moving Equipment, Mining Equipment, All Cranes (with or withoutwire ropes), I am now not allowed to drive a matchbox car in my driveway and definitely Not anything OTR.
I am probably not someone who 5yrs ago would have even considered MMJ but after a friends urging and insistence I tried reluctantly after 15 minutes I saw first hand my pain decrease and was motivated to eat as my meds tear up my insides and I suffer from traditional side effects of medication but now am a staunch MMJ supporter and know its treatment benefits.

The benefits of Medicl Marijuana should be told to the masses and accepted by the complete medical community as a viable treatment tool that qualifies for medical reimbursement.

thanks and sorry I am so long winded.:nicethread:

I am looking forward to any coments :Rasta:

:smokin::roorrip::grinjoint::Rasta::smokin::slide::popcorn::cheer:

Thank you :welcome: I accept the position as your leader!

I pledge that no old fart as long as I am in charge will have to smoke brick weed!

Old Farts unite.......

i

OGD when you used Dutch Masters A-B what type is it called Gold or Gold Flower and whats the cost in the great state of TX?

OGD when you used Dutch Masters A-B what type is it called Gold or Gold Flower and whats the cost in the great state of TX?

Your right on both accounts...I use Duch Masters Gold both flower and groth
It runs about $35 dollars a gallon I go through 4 gallons 1 of each per grow..
It works so good I wont use anything else...

DMG part A and B flower
DMG part A and B Growth
I also use Cal-MAg

:thanks::ganjamon::ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom