Retired Dudes's G13Diesel grow

It's that time again to start a new Journal. Of coarse I will be updating 3 to 4 times a week with pictures.....enjoy all.:cheer:

This time it will be 12 full hight plants of G13Diesel....:bong::welcome:

Re: Oldgrowerdude's G13Diesel grow

picked up my new line of nutes dutch masters gold series and a bottle of cal mag im growing in soil but they say use at half strength, i went with dutch masters because of your lush green crops and because you have used it with great success, have you ever used it in soil? i told my wife about the switching of nutes and she goes that must be what the old grower dude is using then huh? i hope it works as well for me in soil. thanks again and i will let you know how it goes.

im in for this one too bro, I'm thinking about using the dutch masters line of nutes for my current grow. I have another week or so to decide.

The G13 I grew in hydro is almost dry at least dry enough to burn......
The strain has a sweet taste when smoked......but watch out this stuff packs a punch...:roorrip:
I very pleased with the buzz and taste....:cheer:

I'm glade Ill have a forest of these babies.....:welcome:

A big thanks to all who have visited me here in the new thread.....:Rasta:

I gave my girls in veg a shot of that cal mag first time ever earlier today and check on them a minute ago and they looked like they were going to jump out of there buckets, im very excited about the dutch masters and the cal mag, i talked them out of jumping with promises to give them a regular fix, ha

Cool glade you can see a difference my plants are always lush green very dark, but the 2 things I have been using are giving me incredible results.....:cheer::welcome:

I just harvested a bubba kush and a sour diesel 6 days ago they were cloudy with amber here an there ,wanted day time meds will take two more kush,1 more diesel and ajerrys berrys next week when there 50/50,did you just pull starts off your last grow for this patch your about to get rollin? have you tried dm in soil?

I never have used it with soil , use organic for soil I was told it has to be at 1/2 stright....worth checking into...:popcorn::welcome:

I'll be watching again... Impressive grand finally to your last show. I took your advice and started my own grow journal, but won't have plants till Fri.
As impressive as your grows are (and this goes for many on here), I can't believe how you are able to keep up the journal and all the question you get.
:rollit:

Here's your baby picks fresh out of the cloner.......

2_1_10_b.jpg

2_1_10_a.jpg
:cheer::nicethread:

G13_Diesel_1_17_10.jpg

Haha, even your clones show no signs of unhealth....:cheer::cheer::cheer: (Wait, I see two tiny tips that might or might not be burned, probably filled the mother with nutes before pulling clones or some master trick?)

Dude, you had a pretty successful nursery huh.:smokin:

(Busted with transplant mess on ground!!!:grinjoint:, bet it is already gone after you took a smoke break though.)

:peace: from the mountains to the lair of the Herb Guru.

Oh yea, OldGrowerDude is about to show us how this is done. Maybe I too one day can grow monsters!:popcorn::popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom