Rider's first foray into LED strip lighting: Samsung H Series GEN3

Bring your lights to the North pole. I still have 75 square metres of empty rooms that easily can be converted into grow rooms

I can't say this for sure, but it's working for me... I use the dyna gro protekt and as a result or least I think that's why, but I have my lights about 1 inch from the plant with no negative effects I'm running 3, one is a king plus 1000watt, one 300watt Mars hydro, and one 300watt wattshine..

The King Plus 1000 Watt only draws 185 watts at the wall? What kind of physics-defying magic are they using? :)

You got me, but I'll tell you what, it's got a good star rating because it works... I looked at the distance between the light and the plant, and it's more like 6 inches away and not 1

Bring your lights to the North pole. I still have 75 square metres of empty rooms that easily can be converted into grow rooms
Didn't know you were a neighbor? Like the town northpole or just really far north hahaha!

Led guy is a wealth of knowledge for sure. I have a long way to go and lot more to learn... let's see what these suckers can do rider! I'll be taking notes. Trying to sponge up all the info your willing to share :)

So the Samsungs are 1120mm in length which will slightly reach over the edges of my scrog running lengthwise. How do you determine spacing widthwise?

Could I run (for example) 5 3000k strips and put in 3 5000k strips between each 3000k with a separate on/off switch for 3000k and 5000k?

Would you operate these with a rheostat?

Back
Top Bottom