Rifleman's - Multi-Strain Auto Grow - 600W - Hydro

Day 89

Another water change Sunday. Sweet tooth x 2, and a single of BK. Although BK is getting fatter, I expect ST to outweigh her. AAMOF after yesterday's harvest I expect ST to give me over 3/4 lb. Her buds are twice the size of Q1's and much more dense. We will have to wait another week at least as I am not seeing any amber still. :skeptical:

I doubt ul hit that weight off that plant mate dont look big enough.and wet weights are nothing to go by from end result bone dry bud;) might feel dense on the plant but will loose some in drying.a growers nightmare the drying loss of bud process lol;) if u hit them weights fair play best of luck il be first to give a pat on the back;) happy growing every1;)

A shot of Q1's roots inside the basket. I've got to get it cleaned out and ready for a new occupant. :)

20151228_110423.jpg

Good look, Mr Connors. I'm rooting for you to hit that 3/4 pound mark. Go man go! :cheer:

Late but here now!

Looks like a big scrubbed sang root!

Welcome UTH, glad to have you along. Anybody with a sang garden old enough to produce a root like that is probably sitting over it with an AR every year. :whoa: I've been known to spend more than a few hours in my woods running off poachers.

At least I've seen "A" amber trichome on sweet tooth. I'll let her ride until Sunday at least, maybe a week later. I'm going to need her bucket. I'm going to canabilize two of them for their water level tubes for use in the top feed dwc giant tote. It's been a busy day actually. Picked up a L of Rhino Skin, rebuilt my screen for a bit more stability and adjustability, and built my DIY drip ring too. Still waiting for the seven gallon airpot. :) So what to do with the other two buckets? Well one still has Exp in it. As soon as some sex is determined so to it's fate. Until then the AL is vegging away, five weeks today, and my empty bucket has been cleaned, filled, and is bubbling away waiting on the Dark Devil Auto seed I dropped in the "85rcahotdog germination machine"(patent pending ) today. Oops, did I say that? Yep, it's Dark Devil time at The Roost. If I'm going to try and break four ounces dry I might as well start her under 1000w of hps.

I'll shoot for 18g on my DD grow, and be happy with anything more. :rofl:

Grandpappy always said "Expect shit from everyone and everything Boy, and you'll never be disappointed." He was mostly right in regards to people. :biglaugh:

Back
Top Bottom