Rifleman's - Multi-Strain Auto Grow - 600W - Hydro

The man knows how to take care of his family, congratulations Rifleman :adore:

Wow! Nice. I wanna get out a knife and go digging thru the root mass just to quell my curiosity.
I'm gonna beat you with my 5gal girl. Just lettin ya know. Thanks for setting a bar.

The root mass filled the entire area between the bottom of the basket and the bucket. Notice a few inches up there is a crease. That's where it folds back on itself when sitting in the bucket. Air flow was extremely restricted. I posted photos of the roots earlier in the journal and they were White, no so once they get slight large.

BTW, I expect ST to blow Q1 out of the water. She is much heavier, with nothing shot of massive buds.:yahoo: Competition on. :)

Dark Devil ? :) I'm looking forward to breaking the four ounce mark with one of those.

You and me both :)

My NFT res is only 20 litres but I reckon the best bit happens above the res full of highly oxygenated nutrient solution so I don't feel disadvantaged by the half gallon or so smaller res. It's your bigger, better light that worries me :biglaugh:

Awesome... thanks.
How did the random hydroton pebbles get mixed into the lower root mass?

I suppose the roots force them through the slots in the basket and just carry them on. I do notice a few floating each week when I do water changes, I throw those back on top.

You and me both :)

My NFT res is only 20 litres but I reckon the best bit happens above the res full of highly oxygenated nutrient solution so I don't feel disadvantaged by the half gallon or so smaller res. It's your bigger, better light that worries me :biglaugh:

I only use four gallons in each bucket, roughly 15L. I'll be switching lights after the last of these three are harvested too. Hopefully I'll have success with LEDs.

Back
Top Bottom