Rifleman's - Multi-Strain Auto Grow - 600W - Hydro

Imagine that with Stoli fumes and a thick Ukrainian accent and you got my late Grandpappy.

Also said to me on his deathbed "don't get old". I still wonder what he expected me to take from that.

Imagine that with Stoli fumes and a thick Ukrainian accent and you got my late Grandpappy.

Also said to me on his deathbed "don't get old". I still wonder what he expected me to take from that.

That's a good one. :) I never expected to get old myself. My dear Mother used to tell me "Men like you don't die, you get killed !" She was correct, it's been tried a few times. Mostly by Jim Beam, but there were others. Nowadays she's more worried about my seat belt use. :biglaugh:

Last update of 2015 so I might as well throw some photos up for you to look at. Q1 is headed to a cVault by Sunday. I am aching to put ST on some hangers to dry, but with the Q crop almost dry I'm going to let the sweet one ride on towards amber. BK is yellowing so fast I'm not sure she won't be done before ST. AL has roots to the bottom of the three gallon airpot and will get up-potted just as soon as the new airpot arrives, and finally Exp has been super cropped and topped a time or two. At almost 7 wks old Exp will have its fate determined soon. Happy New Year and don't forget to click on the photos for larger images.

ST

BK

AL

Exp

It's always beautiful in your garden, Rifleman :) I just wanted to tell you that I ordered Bubble Kush auto seeds because of your journals -- not that I can hope to come anywhere near your amazing yields or your beautiful plants, but I was inspired :) Peace to you and much happiness in the New Year!

Kind words indeed, thank you GG. Send me an invite if you do a journal on the BK. I'd love to see what phenotype you end up with as all three of mine have been diggerent. :)

Happy new years brotha!

Thank you, let's hope for peace and green. :)

An end of the year gift from a friend. We have talked about the smoke of our youths and what we feel is lacking in today's high, and this just makes me want to go kill everything in my tent and go Sativa'16. Oh little does he know what is coming. :) And since I know you're lurking nearby, Thank you Sir. My most professional salute to you.

An end of the year gift from a friend. We have talked about the smoke of our youths and what we feel is lacking in today's high, and this just makes me want to go kill everything in my tent and go Sativa'16. Oh little does he know what is coming. :) And since I know you're lurking nearby, Thank you Sir. My most professional salute to you.

Nice! I know the chances are almost none but would be awesome if S. T. Oner wasn't just an alias :)

I'd love to start getting some growing books, have you got much of a collection?

Nice! I know the chances are almost none but would be awesome if S. T. Oner wasn't just an alias :)

I'd love to start getting some growing books, have you got much of a collection?

This is my first. I don't even have a growers bible. I've thought of getting a few books for reference but can't seem to get my round tuit out from under the couch. :biglaugh: It's all I can do to read a magazine like HT. If it has more words than photos my ADD usually gets the better of me.

everything looks great in there my friend :)

happy new year to you and yours :high-five:

Final trim on Q1 today. A little drier than I want. The hygrometer inside the cVault is showing 54% after a few hours. Hopefully a couple of Boveda packs will take care of that. 1042g total weight for the harvest and bottom of cVault which weighs 798g. That leaves me with 244g of very closely trimmed bud. 8.7 ounces. Almost an ounce less than what I expected. Not too shabby for 88 days though. I suspect it would have been closer to the 9.6 had I jarred it yesterday before the temperature and humidity drop and a night of hvac running. I hope you enjoy the photos of the jarring, that is an 8L cVault BTW. :)

Been looking into the cVault, worth it in your opinion?

I have three. A 4L and two 8L. All air, light, and odor proof. The 4L and a Boveda pack have kept my harvest fresh for almost an entire year. All will be full again by the end of the month. :) I've actually been looking at several more since I have so many different strains in stock now. I've put 18 ounces in the 4L but had to compact it in....mashed actually, and 8 Oz is quite snug in the 8L. Capacity of course is dependent on bud density too. So the short stoner answer is, they're expensive but worth it if you end up with lots to store.

Back
Top Bottom