Rifleman's - Multi-Strain Auto Grow - 600W - Hydro

You had me at "I have three".

I'll be adding one or two for my next order. Thanks one more time.

I hope you like them as well as I do.:)

I've been looking longingly at the cVaults, too -- partly because they're made of stainless steel and I have a little fetish for it .... heh heh heh Also they're shiny :)

You had me at fetish. :rofl::rofl: They are heavy duty and shiny, however I still take care when using the latches as they are just spot welded. Oddly enough there is over an ounce weight difference between the two 8Ls.

Nice looking flowers.

Beautiful!

Thank you both for the kind words. :thanks:

Lookn beautiful my friend!:thumb: That Jabba s Stash I just harvested a few weeks ago turned Amber over night almost..... I checked it every day at the end and when I was just about to leave her for a few more days it turned. Went from like no Amber at all too about 15/20 percent in 30 hrs or so. But I m also a noob at this so I could just be talking out my ass, either way you ll nail it buddy!:Namaste:

Lookn beautiful my friend!:thumb: That Jabba s Stash I just harvested a few weeks ago turned Amber over night almost..... I checked it every day at the end and when I was just about to leave her for a few more days it turned. Went from like no Amber at all too about 15/20 percent in 30 hrs or so. But I m also a noob at this so I could just be talking out my ass, either way you ll nail it buddy!:Namaste:

I'm hoping for sooner than later but she is staying alive only as long as she looks good. The first sign of decline or weakness and I'm culling her old hide. :)

Hey Rifleman! Your plants are looking good and sugary

Thanks MzSiroz Unfortunately it is Grade A pure refined *white* sugar. I'll be back on amber patrol just before lights on again today. I am at the point in this grow that I am bored. ST is done. There isn't anything I can do for or with her now except wait for some amber. BK finished herself a week ago. She is the most sativa ish phenotype of BK so far. Disappointing really. Her buds never really lived up to their potential. Oh well, "whadda ya gonna do"? I already have three more going, Exp, AL and a Dark Devil Auto seed possibly above ground tonight. I am just waiting on an empty bucket to pop a Mephisto Sour Crack. :) They are all now being detailed in my new journal BTW, link below. Please everyone come visit, pull up a chair and laugh with/at me as I toy around with our hobby. :)

actually the girl looks super,how long is she blooming now rifle?those colas are obese!!!

Today is day 96 from breaking ground, pistils first started somewhere between 20 and 25 days IIRC. Odd I did not write it down in my notebook. Breeder claims ~65 days seed to harvest. :rofl::rofl:

Day 96 photos of ST and BK. Still no amber. During the water change today I diagnosed the problem with BK...her roots. The root ball is so large that it completely fills the space between the bottom of the bucket and bottom of the basket. The air inlet is blocked with roots. A 6 inch taller bucket would be the answer to that problem. Rearranged the tent so that the upcoming dda will be closer to the light and to make it easier to move around without getting grabbed by a sticky limb.

Amber patrol resumes on Monday... <sigh>

Yeah, you guys with massive yields days away, putting up with all that pain and suffering... It's like Bill Gates complaining about not having enough stuff to spend money on. :hmmmm:

Looking forward to watching how you make out with your DDA , I'm still waiting for my seeds to ship.

Yeah, you guys with massive yields days away, putting up with all that pain and suffering... It's like Bill Gates complaining about not having enough stuff to spend money on. :hmmmm:

Looking forward to watching how you make out with your DDA , I'm still waiting for my seeds to ship.

Truly first world problems. :) I'm just anxious to get them out of the way so I can bring the screen in and start filling it up with a sativa.

Double now that I'm watching for the DD to pop up too.:lot-o-toke:

Right along side of politicians...never.

What?! You don't believe the words of politicians?! They are honest and work very hard to make this country better place.(tries to keep a straight face and fails, falling on the floor in incontrollable laughter)

Mega-Foxtails!
Rumor has it, not all grows turn amber when at their peak. Just sayin'.
Soon...very soon...
:bravo:

Mega-Foxtails!
Rumor has it, not all grows turn amber when at their peak. Just sayin'.
Soon...very soon...
:bravo:

That's what happened to my last BK grow. Ran them right to the point that I saw a decline...no amber. Might be what happens to both of these. Doesn't matter, I have plenty to keep me happy for now, so when I feel choppy they're gone. :)

Back
Top Bottom