Royale Haze Soil 150w HPS Closet Grow

Thanks for the prompt reply Doode. I will also try to get a pic soon with the hps off as it is almost lights out. I think to be safe and due to the learning curve I have I will just flip the lights in a day or two. At least if it is a total failure it was not the best strain for me anyway. Who knows maybe I will get lucky and use this learning experience to have a little confidence to try the GDP.

-TG

Thanks for the replies guys. I am so grateful to have your knowledge at a key stroke! I am scared to top the plant as I do not have anywhere to clone the lovely lady. I am running this as stealth as I can because I have two curious children and I am a single parent with full custody. This also make funds tight. The latest purchase was my scrubber and fan. Sigh... I might have gotten in a little over my head.

-TG

I can relate. i still keep the mother of my children around here somewhere, but im pretty broke too, 4 kids and a mortgage =/ lol take a peek at my first 2 grows and you will see what growing on a micro budget is really like...a scrubber! sounds like luxury to me ;)

i dont think i own a single item for my grow that cost more than £10 cept maybe the house fan when it was new and thats years old, lol

Thanks for the prompt reply Doode. I will also try to get a pic soon with the hps off as it is almost lights out. I think to be safe and due to the learning curve I have I will just flip the lights in a day or two. At least if it is a total failure it was not the best strain for me anyway. Who knows maybe I will get lucky and use this learning experience to have a little confidence to try the GDP.

-TG

im sure the haze will produce a surplus that could assist in funding the next grow :phew:

a cup of water in your grow space will get a clone going, a small rx bottle works you just suspend the cutting by its leaves on the edge,it seems to go a little faster if the stem does not touch the bottom,change the water every few days,and it should root in 7-15 days, a member here "sqwheels" uses this method all the time with great success

+rep bro =)

I know I saw a diagram on here some where that shows topping and FIMing. I wish I could find it. I want to know exactly where to cut it. Also how much more time will this add to veg when I do so. This has a 65-75 day flower and I would like it done before October. Thanks again guys!

-TG

Goodnight GiGa!

-TG

Thanks Doode! I am going to check the garden and then watch some tube. Good night!

-TG

TG

If you want to harvest in October, you just back up 9 or 10 weeks from when you want to harvest, and that's when you flip 12/12.

Don't be afraid to top or LST. You will be surprised at how well the plant responds to such manipulations.

Well I figured out the yellowing issue.... A little to close to the light, so I resolved that issue. Checked ph run off as well and was at 6.2 so That has been all good. She is now a happy 17". Pictures to come later. I am going 12/12 today or tomorrow. Hope everyone has a great day!

So I decided to top her. I Will get photos just after lights out so the HPS is off. I am going to try and clone the top as B.I.D. suggested. The only question I have is do I need to prep the water with H2O2, just plain water, or water with nutes? Sorry if this is a silly question.

-TG

TG

I have very limited space, and only do 3 or 4 clones at a time, so my method is fairly easy and each one is in it's own segregated container easy to handle, and in case a mite might decide to take up residency you can deal with it alone. That's what I did with a Bubba Kush someone just gave my friend. He gave it to me and it had mites. I treated it, cut off the top and recloned it and in a seperate 16oz cup. 10 days no sights of the mites so she is now in the veg room. I will go over her real good with a loupe and maybe even clone her again before she gets into the flower room. Now I'm rambeling on, must be the hit of Green Poison. Anyway...

When cloning I take a 16oz cup with the same dirt I will use in the big pot, stick the clone in the dirt and turn a clear 16oz cup upside down to act as the dome. Has worked the best so far. you can see the roots develop if you use the see through colored plastic or clear ones. If your clones are big you might need to use 32oz with a clear 32oz deli container for the top.

The one that takes up time and space is the same thing only you use the big bucket you plan on using for the grow and do the same thing, Let them roots go deep like they want to. Bad side is if it doesn't take, you wasted space. I have done seeds that way also, again waste of time and space if they don't germ. But great growth if they never had to be transplanted.

Thanks HH. Since I decided to top her I will veg for another week or two then flip. I can only hope this works well. And if it does and the top takes roots I should have a nice little possibility of a perpetual garden going. I guess we will son find out. Since I decided to top lights out also is not for another 4 hours so I will be posting pics later of the top job.

-TG

Okay here we are at 32 days.... I topped it. :)

How did I do?

-TG

Back
Top Bottom