Royale Haze Soil 150w HPS Closet Grow

Now that I have a couple more weeks of veg I am going to look into BPN. I not heard a bad thing yet so I might end up using them for flower. Are they finicky nutes or pretty easy to use?

-TG

I went ahead and ordered the BPN products. I am going to use them for flower and my next grow. Customer service is top notch from BPN, Corey replied to my email in record time and answered all my questions. Definitely a good company to deal with.

the topping looks perfect, bpn will not let you down,easy to use, custom built specific for growing cannabis, the owner a freind is all about supporting the cause, bpn got used in the grow room buy the 2 main guys of the Oliver stone movie "savages"its in theaters now i think, i tell ppl cuz its ineavatible the prices will go up ,stock up!!Corey will have no choice bpn is going to be super huge, but its because of us supporting it because of how good it is i have been on skype with corey in the middle of the night working out problems, thats a dedicated man!!

I will be posing an update of pictures later. All I can say is the girl is looking great. I am almost sure it is a girl and that will be the next question I have when I do my update as I believe I have seen my first pre-flowers and they do not resemble nuts. I will do my best to get a good shot for your opinions. Also I was curious on how my girl looks over all?

-TG

The moment we have been waiting for.... More photos!!!!! How is she looking? Any suggestions?

-TG

She is going strong. I am a proud dad right now. Almost ready to flip due to height. I am going to try to give it a couple more weeks. But if the BPN are making her big I will have to switch earlier than expected.

-TG

Not much going on today.... Just growth. I am loving the bushiness and glad I topped her. Once again great advice from the community!

-TG

well I bought the whole seat but now I only need the edge! so my eyes are locked in bro lets see what you get out of this bro! hopefully more then you expect:thumb:

Okay I have hit 20" since topping time to go 12/12. Tomorrow let the fun begin as it will be the first day of flower. My BPN got pushed back a day so they will not be here until Tuesday which will be okay as it gives me one more grow feed before they get here. Pictures will come when lights are out so we can enjoy my beauty. Also I will try to get the photo of my preflowers through my microscope tonight. I hope the rest of this ride will be as enjoyable as it has been so far!

-TG

well I bought the whole seat but now I only need the edge! so my eyes are locked in bro lets see what you get out of this bro! hopefully more then you expect:thumb:
Thanks for joining us!!!

Once again all thanks for the info. I am trying to turn this around pretty quick overall with good yield. I am a two puff a night smoker as I use it for insomnia. Usually I can make an 1/8 last a month. If I can net a weight of 1/2oz with this I will have time for another full growth. The only fear I have is that I might like this strain more than the others I have seeds for. I do not know if I plan on cloning this. I am in the experimental phase to see which strain I like and create a good head stash. Is it reasonable to expect a 1/2 oz off this plant with how it is going?

-TG

Depending on strain 1/2 is possible, 1 oz also, but with a higher HPS light like a 400 watt.
have you been doing PH checking of your water, also use rainwater when possilbe, it is ph balanced and can be used right away without having to sit around for a day like tap water/grace

Okay I have hit 20" since topping time to go 12/12. Tomorrow let the fun begin as it will be the first day of flower. My BPN got pushed back a day so they will not be here until Tuesday which will be okay as it gives me one more grow feed before they get here. Pictures will come when lights are out so we can enjoy my beauty. Also I will try to get the photo of my preflowers through my microscope tonight. I hope the rest of this ride will be as enjoyable as it has been so far!

-TG

Since you haven't gone into 12/12 yet, now is the perfect time to take some clones off the sides of plant, the lower clones at this point in grow are much more sturdier and hardy growing for clones, it won't hurt the plant, and you have your next grow sitting and waiting to be potted. If anything it's good practice when you do decide to be a cloner/grace

Thanks Grace! Yeah I am practicing cloning with my top but that is it as I am very limited on space. I may just prune my lower branches. Kind of a waste but I just do not have the room yet...

-TG

It is a minor issue. I am looking for a space for a good clone room but it will have to wait until I get some more funds up to build a separate room or buy a small tent. I am not really worried about growing a lot at a time, but I want every grow to count.

-TG

Thanks Grace! Yeah I am practicing cloning with my top but that is it as I am very limited on space. I may just prune my lower branches. Kind of a waste but I just do not have the room yet...

-TG

Clones can be placed in a small baking tray, I use one with rockwool cubes, keep a t-5 or cfl over it, let it sit in water and nutes, it can sit in there for months with maintenance, a dome tray is needed when cloning, or plastic over tray/hope this helps/grace

Back
Top Bottom