Royale Haze Soil 150w HPS Closet Grow

Any nutes will be pricey but the BPN are worth every dime. Just mixed up my first batch of BPN to use for tomorrows feeding. I am excited. The girl is looking good. I am going to try and get some pictures up in the morning if not tomorrow night. I love my new hobby.

Any nutes will be pricey but the BPN are worth every dime. Just mixed up my first batch of BPN to use for tomorrows feeding. I am excited. The girl is looking good. I am going to try and get some pictures up in the morning if not tomorrow night. I love my new hobby.

It is exciting in the beginning, and lots of work, but you're going to love this hobby/grace

Update: Here we are the beginning of day 5 of flower. This girl is a monster. How do you think she is looking? Any suggestions?

IMG_040817.JPG
IMG_040712.JPG
IMG_040612.JPG

-TG

Hey TacticalGrow You're doing really well so far :)

I hope you don't mind if I stick around to observe your grow.

The link to mine is in my signature if you're interested.

I'm subbed

+REP

:peace:

Thanks for joining me on this journey! I'll swing by and check out your grow.

-TG

dont know if its too late in life, but more wind, stems look a little thin ;)

Funny you mention that... I just added a bigger fan because I was thinking the same thing. It is the transition stage so I think it will beef up some. Time will only tell. She also just got fed her new food today so we will see if that helps. This is getting really exciting now.

-TG

Yeah. I'm looking at the thin stems and the stretch. That Haze is gonna get huge. You should be prepared to tie up your colas if your stems aren't able to support them. Does your light move up any more? Hehehe. That things going to be a beaut! 5 days in flower? She has another 20-25 days of vertical growth, at least....and at a fast pace.

Bend where and how.... I am scared about height. Just got home from work and she went crazy. HELP!!! Might need illustrations.

-TG

Take a piece of twine, or string, gently wrap it around the tall parts growing into the lights, (come into the light all are welcome) Movie: Poltergeist, bend it like beckom, and most people say to take that stem, and gently roll it between your two fingers, gently manipulate it between your fingers until you feel a loosening in the fibers of the stem, then gently when ready bend that stem over and You know what to do from there, tie her down./grace

That would be supercropping Grace described. It's a very effective method. But you need to be careful. If you have never done it before I suggest finding a plant that has similar size/style stems and practice on them. If you, your neighbor...any one has a tomato plant, that's perfect. It will not hurt the plant. Take a stem, squeeze it between your thumb and forefinger, roll it a little.... not enough to twist and tear it too badly. It will give way and become floppy, but will not break off. Bend it down to your desired height.

On yours, I would have support ready for them. They are already getting big. I would do it maybe 6 or 7 nodes down. I can't count your nodes in the pic, maybe because I just hit HPH and am cross eyed. But I would fan them out and support each half way between the 'pinch' point and the top.

Just my opinion though. I hope someone else chimes in to confirm or shoot down my idea.

supercropping is ok but i dont care for the damage and shock it does i find sativa dominate strains hermy easier than indicas do from physical trauma just my opinion, been researching scrogs for a while now and im seeing they are bom ass for sativas and yield, so think it over and i'll stay close by (leave your journal open on my pc)
i have a sativa strain i grow (trailor trash) its 80-90% it will hermie on every branch i supercrop but not the other branches wierd i know but thats what i have seen it has Mexican Thai and Colombian landrace in its genetics
same strain is fine with lst topping and fim but something about it being supercropped it no likey does it on most plants not just 1
just read back a bit ROYAL HAZE!!!! wow um scrog or chainsaw is what im thinking those will stretch as much as 300% and will be doing so for 2 to 4 more weeks and with a 150 watt hps the bottoms will get light starved big time!! scrogs were originally developed for fluros that have low penetration, then hid light users got savvy with them and took it to the next level you remove most of the foliage below the screen and focus the plants energy on the many tops that form,,icemud has almost 3 full v-scrog grown on him and has lots of good advice to give on scrogging hit him up, its the only way i would consider growing a monster sativa indoors, holy zeuses taint you picked a beast to grow ,if you get it right(your on 420mag so you will) your gonna have some "wikked good budz"

Up until now, we only heard whispers of you, like the Lake Erie Monster, Big Foot, etc, but it's true, you really do exist, we :adore: you, please tell us more of your gigantic grows/grace

Well, glad to meet you BigIrishDoode, this is first time seeing you, thank you for your advice, and please help us newbies when you see us messing up, we look to the elders for their growing wisdom, I too am a elder, just a un-informed elder/glad to see you here/grace

Back
Top Bottom