RQS Blue Mystic LED Superponic Grow - From Seed to Smoke

Hey stealthgrow... I just finished a harvest of master kush and i had the same problem with height... I defoled allot of the leaves and she still grew... It wasn't till around day 40 of flower did i notice them slow to a stop... I'm growing another master kush beside my caramelo and i'm training her to grow low this time... The closet looks great tho. +reps

Hey stealthgrow... I just finished a harvest of master kush and i had the same problem with height... I defoled allot of the leaves and she still grew... It wasn't till around day 40 of flower did i notice them slow to a stop... I'm growing another master kush beside my caramelo and i'm training her to grow low this time... The closet looks great tho. +reps

Thanks for checking out the journal and thanks for the reps. ;)
How was the Master Kush smoke Cheech?

Amazing dude... I harvested when i seen the trichromes were all cloudy So it was an early harvest but what a smooth smoke and i get pretty messed up off just a pinned or a bowl... It helped that i took my time drying her and cured it aswell tho... What impressed me the most about the master kush was the lack of smell... I grew is in my basement right below my front door and you couldn't smell a thing till maybe the last week of flower... I don't have a carbon filter as of yet and its not vented out either

Your getting me all excited man. ;)
They are all coming down Saturday. 2 Master Kush, 2 Blue Mystic, and 1 White widow in just under 2 square meters. Gonna hang to dry for about a week or so until ready to cure, than into my Cvaults to cure for another 1-2 weeks.

:rollit:

I manicure all the buds but i leave them on the stem to dry, it took about 6 days in my grow room for them to be dry enough to place in mason jars and they will stay in there till i'm ready to smoke them... As long as they are burped for a couple weeks and there is no moisture in the jars then they will stay good... I smoked the last of outdoor harvest from 2 years ago just last week and let me tell you... Some of the best tasting pot i've ever smoked, it smelled amazing when i broke it up and it was smooooooooooooth
Longer the better but lets be honest... Who really wants to wait that long lol

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a great weekend. Its been a very busy one for me. Harvest was delayed until today, some family responsabilities came up that I couldn't help.
Today was day 71 for the large closet and day 62 for the smaller closet but they both came down today. The Master Kush outgrew in both closets, White widow did okay but the Blue Mystic harvest was horrible, hardly any yield, and premature buds for the most part.
The Master Kush in the smaller closet completely overshadowed the blues, and they didn't really have a good chance. Don't get me wrong, I got a few nice nugs from the blue, but not in comparison to the Master Kush.

Everything is hanging upside down for the next 5 days to a week and then manicure before curing for 2 weeks. I'm guesstimating That I'm gonna get around a pound from both closets dried. We'll see, final updates next week when I have a dry total.

I will also be starting a new journal tomorrow for the next round in both closets. I transplanted all the clones into their new homes today.;)

IMG_000289.JPG

IMG_000392.JPG

IMG_001062.JPG

IMG_001157.JPG

IMG_001352.JPG

IMG_001857.JPG

IMG_001959.JPG

IMG_002058.JPG

IMG_002447.JPG

IMG_002648.JPG

IMG_003055.JPG

IMG_003344.JPG

IMG_003642.JPG

IMG_003840.JPG

IMG_004039.JPG

IMG_005729.JPG

IMG_006832.JPG

IMG_006931.JPG

That's all for now folks, until I get the dry weight, which I will post ASAP. I really wanna thank everyone for following along with my journal, its been a fun labor of love, and I couldn't have done it as well without all the encouragement and help from all you great :420: followers.
Thanks so much, final weights on this grow next week, and new journal starting tomorrow.

:bravo:Congratulations SG!:bravo:

Thanks everyone for the kind words, they are much appreciated.
I can't take macro shots with my camera and don't have patience to try and focus the camera through my scope. I'd say about 95% were cloudy and 5% amber, a little more amber on the widow.

Back
Top Bottom