Salaciousness, Sin And Seedsman Seeds With Preston9mm And Trala

Well I think we should have a crack at it.

I definitely have the room for an imperfect quadline to join your imperfect quadline. How’s about we try?

I almost never start mine as quads. So I’ll follow your lead.
Let's rock this mofo! 🤘🤘🤘

I'm down... should be starting to cut & torture mine withing the next 2 weeks or so.

I'll give it my best effort. 👌

Let's rock this mofo! 🤘🤘🤘
I reckon it will be good. It’s a method neither of us has mastered by the sounds. I have no problems failing in front of grow friends if I fuck it up.
I'm down... should be starting to cut & torture mine withing the next 2 weeks or so.

I'll give it my best effort. 👌
You start the process and I’ll follow. And when you’re explaining the process, dumb it righhhhhhhtttt down. I’m not the brightest star in the sky lolling!

You start the process and I’ll follow. And when you’re explaining the process, dumb it righhhhhhhtttt down. I’m not the brightest star in the sky lolling!
I can promise.... absolutely everything I do is simplified as much as possible! 😅
I write all my notes in crayon... and occasionally in disappearing ink. LoL
:passitleft:

I write all my notes in crayon... and occasionally in disappearing ink. LoL
You do know eating your crayons is bad for you aye?

On the upside you’ll have some pretty rainbow turds for those zillion dollar dunnys!

Happy Sunday GrowStars!

🤩⭐🤩
Here’s our girl. She’s still little and boring, but I’m happy with her. Hey something a bit interesting, well I think it is. And it also demonstrates just because you believe something to be true, doesn’t mean it is. So I used that Great white Myco stuff on Amethyst and not my other Purple Ghost Candy I call Mika. I always felt that myco stuff was bollocks, but the growth difference between the two has me rethinking my truth.

I’m putting a clone vs clone myco off grow on my comparison list coz I know need to know what the truth is! lolling!

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_4504.jpeg

Myco Purple Ghost Candy vs Non Myco Purple Ghost Candy

The smaller one is actually one day older.

IMG_4516.jpeg

Anyhoo I hope you have the best Sunday. Thanks for having a look and showing interest. We really appreciate you! Xo

Happy Sunday GrowStars!

🤩⭐🤩
Here’s our girl. She’s still little and boring, but I’m happy with her. Hey something a bit interesting, well I think it is. And it also demonstrates just because you believe something to be true, doesn’t mean it is. So I used that Great white Myco stuff on Amethyst and not my other Purple Ghost Candy I call Mika. I always felt that myco stuff was bollocks, but the growth difference between the two has me rethinking my truth.

I’m putting a clone vs clone myco off grow on my comparison list coz I know need to know what the truth is! lolling!

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_4504.jpeg

Myco Purple Ghost Candy vs Non Myco Purple Ghost Candy

The smaller one is actually one day older.

IMG_4516.jpeg

Anyhoo I hope you have the best Sunday. Thanks for having a look and showing interest. We really appreciate you! Xo
quite the noticable difference between the 2, interesting, they both look good despite the size difference

quite the noticable difference between the 2, interesting, they both look good despite the size difference
Yeah there is.

I’m gonna put a clone myco comparison on my list of things to do.

Doing fine your plants are looking very healthy Looking forward to your grow with Trala. It will be a great journal. 🍋
Not sure about great, but it will defs be reportable.

Here’s a reportable joke for the meek!

How do you make a hormone?
Kick her in the cunt!

Not sure about great, but it will defs be reportable.

Here’s a reportable joke for the meek!

How do you make a hormone?
Kick her in the cunt!
Did you know the difference between an enzyme and a hormone?

I can't make an enzyme! 😅

💜👻🍭Hello GrowStars💜👻🍭

Here’s our girl today. She will be getting her first Safers douche. My climate is like spidermite heaven. I have to treat my plants prophylactically or spidermites can take over my grows. That’s her Purple Ghost Candy sister Mika on the left who is one day older and in that pot is Mika’s disabled sister. She sprouted with just one little green thing so she can’t produce leaves, I can’t bring myself to euthanise her! Lolling!

IMG_4571.jpeg
IMG_4569.jpeg

Thanks so much for growing with us. Comparison grows are my favourite way to journal and I appreciate you for taking an interest. She looks like a good strong seedling. Hopefully I can make her sing for us Xo

💜👻🍭

💜👻🍭Hello GrowStars💜👻🍭

Here’s our girl today. She will be getting her first Safers douche. My climate is like spidermite heaven. I have to treat my plants prophylactically or spidermites can take over my grows. That’s her Purple Ghost Candy sister Mika on the left who is one day older and in that pot is Mika’s disabled sister. She sprouted with just one little green thing so she can’t produce leaves, I can’t bring myself to euthanise her! Lolling!

IMG_4571.jpeg
IMG_4569.jpeg

Thanks so much for growing with us. Comparison grows are my favourite way to journal and I appreciate you for taking an interest. She looks like a good strong seedling. Hopefully I can make her sing for us Xo

💜👻🍭
Looking great Tra! :high-five:

Here's a couple quick shots of the toddlers...
1000003026.jpg
1000003027.jpg
1000003028.jpg

They definitely picked up their pace once transplanted. 👍
I'll be starting a bit of training this weekend.

Hope everyone has a beautiful day!
✌️

Back
Top Bottom