Sam's Fall & Winter Grow 2018

Welcome ChronicKid. This is my first time growing a white widow. So far she has been pretty easy to take care of.

My WWa turned out pretty well for my first plants but I am definitely going to do her justice in the future with the 2 remaining seeds I have that’s for sure!

Hope your well sam !

My WWa turned out pretty well for my first plants but I am definitely going to do her justice in the future with the 2 remaining seeds I have that’s for sure!

Hope your well sam !

I think i am doing ok Dutch. I have a followup Dr. Appt. tomorow and they will tell me. Just getting into the busy time of the year. I hope you're doing well and thanks for asking.

Thank Haystack. The big tent is my current coco grow. I am just doing the one WW in a DWC bucket. I can't wait to see how yours turns out.

The meter is way easier than popping the lid on the bucket everyday.
Good luck with the DWC. I'm trying it for the first time on my current grow. I have my fingers crossed, but I'm pretty happy with how it looks so far.

This is why I love this meter so much. I hooked it up on Sunday mid-morning. The pictures that I posted were from yesterday evening showing the PPM's at 900. I know that people that watched my coco feeding schedule know that I keep the PPM's below 700 including tap and all nutrients. 900+ppm's seems like a lot but this is where we are 12 1/2 hours later. I was monitoring all this before with the hand held meters but it was a pain to do it 2x per day when I was down there feeding the coco girls.

With Coco it's drain to waste so the solution doesn't sit in the roots and I am feeding 2x per day. With the DWC the bucket only has what is in the bucket after mixing. You can see how hungry she is at this point in flower. So even though it looks like I am feeding a lot she is taking up what I am giving her.

The only thing I wish I would have done if I had the cash was to spring for the connected version and performed data logging on it to monitor the swings more accurately. They also sell one that has a dosing pump version for keeping the PH in a set range.

Update mid week 5. I have nothing really to update. Everything is on autopilot right now.

Tent. I have got to figure out a way to take pictures in this tent. I can't get a good shot to save myself.

Amnesia Haze

Blue Dream

Raspberry Cough

Sour Diesel

White Widow on week 2 of flower. GH nutes set to flowering ratio. All the other levels are shown on the meter.

Holy shite those girls got thick!! :eek:

I’ve been waiting for this update:) Thanks!!

Yours seem a week or so ahead of mine and your AT is waaaaay frostier. I’ll update my girls this weekend but here’s a sneak peek at my AT and BD day 34
1D2F79BF-15D4-4E8F-BAB7-00973E527672.jpeg
AF6C72A1-6B17-47D3-989D-E6E179D7F897.jpeg

Yours seem a week or so ahead of mine and your AT is waaaaay frostier. I’ll update my girls this weekend but here’s a sneak peek at my AT and BD day 34
1D2F79BF-15D4-4E8F-BAB7-00973E527672.jpeg
AF6C72A1-6B17-47D3-989D-E6E179D7F897.jpeg

Beautiful plants Newty!!! That blue dream might get the longest colas if the year award. I love your amnesia as well. That plant is definitely on my grow again list. Outstanding work there Newty.:goodjob:

Question for you. You take your girls out of the tent all the time. Aren't they top heavy and awkward? I was wondering why you pull them out?

I have to take mine out this weekend and stake them up and I dread doing it. I very rarely take mine out of the tent.

Question for you. You take your girls out of the tent all the time. Aren't they top heavy and awkward? I was wondering why you pull them out?

I have to take mine out this weekend and stake them up and I dread doing it. I very rarely take mine out of the tent.
Lol I know it looks like I take them out all the time but I need to for things like trimming, training and flushing. I usually limit this to once a week and different days for diff plants. I like to do thorough inspections for things like deficiencies, bugs, rot or hermies. They are very wobbly but strong, I basically get on the ground and slide them out one by one as needed and I lift them while I’m on the ground to make it easier and safer for the plant:D Your the second person to ask me this today LOL

Lol I know it looks like I take them out all the time but I need to for things like trimming, training and flushing. I usually limit this to once a week and different days for diff plants. I like to do thorough inspections for things like deficiencies, bugs, rot or hermies. They are very wobbly but strong, I basically get on the ground and slide them out one by one as needed and I lift them while I’m on the ground to make it easier and safer for the plant:D Your the second person to ask me this today LOL

You have so many plants it seems that you always have them out. LOL Funny that I was not the only one to ask. :p I figured it had something to do with you having issues in the past with hermies and bugs and wanting to check them out in better lighting.

You should be getting stocked up on bud with all that you're harvesting this month and next. That should hold you over until you start up again no?

The wife stuck her head in the operation in the basement the other day and she wasn't too happy. I may be taking a break after this grow if I can't find a way to get rid of at least half of this harvest assuming they finish without issue. I wish some of you people lived closer. I only have a couple of people that I trust enough to give stuff to. I gave away 1/2 pound from my last grow and still have a lot left over.

From here on out I think I am dropping back to just 2 plants at a time. That is more than I can use and easier to claim personal use should something go sideways with the law. I have a rough layout/design of a (2) bucket RDWC system for the 4 X 4. When this journal is done this will be my last here anyway.

Welcome ChronicKid. This is my first time growing a white widow. So far she has been pretty easy to take care of.
Have you heard about the original white widow they call black widow at mr nice seeds one day I’ll buy a few I want to grow a nice white widow great smoke dwc is really grabbing my attaention lately . Wish I had the money and space or I would

Last journal:( This year you mean?? LOL

I will still make you update me even if your done journaling FYI

I’m hoping 2 get a couple pounds from all of these plants and I use roughly 3 oz a month so I should be just fine. I grow for others in my family as well as friends so this will all go a long way to medicate everyone that needs it, including my dogs;) You should turn some of your extra into edible oil and store it for happy years to come or until I can come pick it all up:D LOL

Last journal:( This year you mean?? LOL

I will still make you update me even if your done journaling FYI

I’m hoping 2 get a couple pounds from all of these plants and I use roughly 3 oz a month so I should be just fine. I grow for others in my family as well as friends so this will all go a long way to medicate everyone that needs it, including my dogs;) You should turn some of your extra into edible oil and store it for happy years to come or until I can come pick it all up:D LOL

Nah not just this year. After this grow I am done keeping them in two places. I will always keep you in the loop. Do I have a choice in the matter? LOL

I had to figure you were going to be around those numbers so you will be fine weed wise. Your growing fetish will grow hungry though. You might be back at it before you think. Call it homework. ;)

Back
Top Bottom