Sauga Grows With Virgin Ground

I call you Liz lemon so it’s my fault you decided to talk about bull semen chips??

pshhhh, you probably sued McDonald’s for making you fat. (I actually don’t know if you’re overweight or not :p)

edit: gee.. I hope that didn’t come off too aggressive.... love you VG :hug:
Yes. Your fault. Lol.
I wasn't laying blame. In my mind I was giving you credit.

No. I don't blame my shortcomings on other people.
I also don't eat fast food or go out to eat.
The parts that are fat on me are the parts where you want fat on a woman...

Looks like my Kalashnikov needs a bump up in her nutes. She looked a bit pale this morning.
Why is the above text in a box that I can't remove? It's embarrassing how tech savvy I am. :eye-roll::laughtwo:

She handled the chop well and is praying to the Nextlight.

Hope y'all are having a great Saturday.

Looks like my Kalashnikov needs a bump up in her nutes. She looks a bit pale this morning.
Why is the above text in a box that I can't remove? It's embarrassing how tech savvy I am. :eye-roll::laughtwo:

She handled the chop well and is praying to the Nextlight.

Hope y'all are having a great Saturday.
High VG! Happy Saturday to you. That text box bs cracks me up. (Been there! Lol). Your Kalashnikov is beautiful (that spelling is like the Zkittles twist, no?). I’ve said many times that my eyes are bad, so if you would humor me - what are you seeing that makes you say she looks pale? Are you comparing leaves at each node, levels of nodes, are you just looking at new growth? OR, all of them? :thanks:

Looks like you created a table, one row by one column.
Lol. What is such a thing used for aside from looking stupid?
High VG! Happy Saturday to you. That text box bs cracks me up. (Been there! Lol). Your Kalashnikov is beautiful (that spelling is like the Zkittles twist, no?). I’ve said many times that my eyes are bad, so if you would humor me - what are you seeing that makes you say she looks pale? Are you comparing leaves at each node, levels of nodes, are you just looking at new growth? OR, all of them? :thanks:
They overall look. She looks like she is getting a mag def. It isn't showing up well in pics. My mutant plant is having similar issues. They both need an increase. The rate of growth has and I'm lagging on the nutes a tad. Should have bumped them up a few feedings back.
There is a slight paleness between the leaf veins but I just don't want it to get any worse.
They are due to be fed right now so I'll adjust and watch. I could add a bit of cal-mag or I can do an Epsom foliar at 1-1.5 tsp/gal but I'll likely just increase the MC unless I see something that still warrants it.
I take that as a good thing? If so, my ULH is praying to the SMD triangle! :love:
As long as they aren't praying straight up and down. From what I've read it can mean way too much light and the plant is trying to make the surface area of the leaf that's exposed to the light as small as possible. It can also cause them to twist and curl trying to evade the light source.
Is this entirely accurate?
It's hard to find info that doesn't conflict on this particular topic.

Not sure how I missed this one...

It’s a great idea you two having a combined journal!
:popcorn:
Welcome BL.
Glad to see you roll on through.

It's been fun to have Saugs as a grow buddy.
He didn't make me say that either!

There is a slight paleness between the leaf veins.
Ah! I see that, and then it makes me see perhaps some paleness at the edges?
As long as they aren't praying straight up and down. From what I've read it can mean way too much light and the plant is trying to make the surface area of the leaf that's exposed to the light as small as possible
Thanks for that. I’ve been looking at the tops and pulling it out to see in natural light. Lux is about 23,000 at the tops. She looks happy. Will grab a pic and post in my journal in the morn. Thanks for answering my questions! :love:

Ah! I see that, and then it makes me see perhaps some paleness at the edges?

Thanks for that. I’ve been looking at the tops and pulling it out to see in natural light. Lux is about 23,000 at the tops. She looks happy. Will grab a pic and post in my journal in the morn. Thanks for answering my questions! :love:
Exactly. It's twice as noticeable in person.

I'm really curious to see how a light in the 7000k will do for you. Those panels are made so they can be mounted on small hooks and use as side lighting. I've always wanted to make a stealth cabinet with a few of them lining it. Since they don't put off any heat I expect that they would work great.
Don't know if you saw that they make red, blues and mixed boards too?

Exactly. It's twice as noticeable in person.

I'm really curious to see how a light in the 7000k will do for you. Those panels are made so they can be mounted on small hooks and use as side lighting. I've always wanted to make a stealth cabinet with a few of them lining it. Since they don't put off any heat I expect that they would work great.
Don't know if you saw that they make red, blues and mixed boards too?
I dunno, but I have been thinking about adding another light that is in between the SMDs and my two SF 1000s. My original intent for the cabinet was to have two levels for seedlings with the flexibility to use it for a mature plant if need be....and I’ve done a mature plant in there twice now in the few months I’ve put it into action! It really is a perfect little cabinet for an auto - or two depending on their stature!

The two boards are currently hung with cup hooks which would align perfectly on the sides as you mention. They were so economical - I need to look at the others you mention above. We are drawing names for Xmas on Thanksgiving and the limit is $100 so that might just be perfect timing! Thanks for that VG - and thanks for the help with the boards in the first place! :hug:

The two boards are currently hung with cup hooks which would align perfectly on the sides as you mention. They were so economical - I need to look at the others you mention above. We are drawing names for Xmas on Thanksgiving and the limit is $100 so that might just be perfect timing! Thanks for that VG - and thanks for the help with the boards in the first place! :hug:
I just casually looked at the other boards but haven't used them so I can't give a review on them.
It may be beneficial to add a red panel since you are at 7000k.

Did I tell you about the guy on YouTube that tried to grow micro-greens with one of them? :eye-roll:

Thanks! Lol. micro-greens? How did that work?
His opinion was that the panels were beyond worthless. He then showed the tray of sprouts with the light like 1-2" above it. They were all growing sideways spilling over the tray, trying to escape the light. Bleached and dying.
I must admit, I was sceptical at that point. :laughtwo:
He just couldn't figure out how to get his sprouts to stand up.

That man really knew how to torture plants.

His opinion was that the panels were beyond worthless. He then showed the tray of sprouts with the light like 1-2" above it. They were all growing sideways spilling over the tray, trying to escape the light. Bleached and dying.
I must admit, I was sceptical at that point. :laughtwo:
He just couldn't figure out how to get his sprouts to stand up.

That man really knew how to torture plants.
Is this the one you were talking about?

Yescom 225 Blue Red Orange White LEDs Grow Light Ultrathin Panel Lamp

1664577876154.png

Back
Top Bottom