Sauga Grows With Virgin Ground

Mornin’ MrS and VG. :ciao:

Looking great guys! Seems like every group of germinated seeds has to have one Lord Helmet to operate on. I’m sure the little one will be fine in such good hands.:thumb:
Yes, there is always one. Lol
She has already been addressed. I gently sprayed the seed hull off and then had to remove the membrane later after it softened.
She should be fully open by tomorrow morning.

My fancy pants partner just got even more fancy pants-ed.
Congrats MrS!
:adore:I am truly not worthy.

I got to know before he did...neener neener neener!!! :laughtwo:

Heya VG! Sorry to hear you can't get the GeoFlora nutes there. :sorry:

I'm 52 days into 12/12 with them on a grow now and they're performing great and honestly the easiest nute regime I've ever used. I'll be following along with this one. :popcorn:

Heya VG! Sorry to hear you can't get the GeoFlora nutes there. :sorry:

I'm 52 days into 12/12 with them on a grow now and they're performing great and honestly the easiest nute regime I've ever used. I'll be following along with this one. :popcorn:
Highya Krip.
I'm in the states so I can and have received them. It's the Saugs that can't get them. :(

I'm 52 days into 12/12 with them on a grow now and they're performing great and honestly the easiest nute regime I've ever used.
Also...
Do you think that I could get away with using the Geoflora line with just Pro Mix all-purpose? I'm waiting on an email from them. I'm sure they are up to their eyeballs in emails though.

Do you think that I could get away with using the Geoflora line with just Pro Mix all-purpose?
Yes! They've said their mix works with any soil or soil-less medium, as long as it's not inert (i.e. it won't work in straight perlite or hydro).

Yes! They've said their mix works with any soil or soil-less medium, as long as it's not inert (i.e. it won't work in straight perlite or hydro).
I'll stop by to your journal soon. I may have a few more questions about prep etc.
Thanks a bunch Krip.

I'll stop by to your journal soon. I may have a few more questions about prep etc.
Thanks a bunch Krip.
Make sure to stop by the GeoFlora sponsored grow (I have three journals going right now! :rofl: ) . Here's one of the pics I posted earlier tonight grown with @GeoFlora Nutrients:

full

NOTE: Nutrients don't do that - that's genetics. The nutrients just allow the grower to get the maximum potential out of the genetics! :Namaste:

Congrats on the sprouts and the rescued helmet head yous two! :party:

Playing ketchup...
I'm still deciding if I'm going with the Geoflora line or sticking with MC. I'm waiting on an email from them before I go all in.
Let me know when you hear back from them! I just got mine today.
I'm 52 days into 12/12 with them on a grow now and they're performing great and honestly the easiest nute regime I've ever used. I'll be following along with this one.
The instructions only describe mixing them with the medium (like Osmocote?) or top dressing and watering them in. Can they be dissolved in water like other dry nutes?
I think is easy to clean
The MB is reasonably easy to clean if you're using oil. If you're using butter (as I did for my dad's cookies every 4 weeks for a couple of years), it's very difficult to get the smell out. And not just the machine, the straining bag it comes with as well. It's doable, but it takes a lot of time and effort.
I look forward to the lighters and nug jars now.
No more nug jars it seems. Or grinders. Just a lighter, stickers, and magnet(s). Not that I'm complaining, I just don't want you to get your hopes up...

No more nug jars it seems. Or grinders. Just a lighter, stickers, and magnet(s). Not that I'm complaining, I just don't want you to get your hopes up...
Nope, I never get my hopes up. :cheesygrinsmiley: Most of us do it for the recognition. I'll be doing a photo op and mask disposal later if you're interested in attending a few feet away.

The instructions only describe mixing them with the medium (like Osmocote?) or top dressing and watering them in. Can they be dissolved in water like other dry nutes?
It's intended to be used as a top dressing. It does break down with water, but it breaks down over time which is why you re-apply every two weeks. You wouldn't "dissolve" it in H2O and give as a liquid feed, if that's what you're looking to do.

I'll be doing a photo op and mask disposal later if you're interested in attending a few feet away.
I'd love to, but since we're in the denial zone so you won't let us in :(.
It's intended to be used as a top dressing. It does break down with water, but it breaks down over time which is why you re-apply every two weeks. You wouldn't "dissolve" it in H2O and give as a liquid feed, if that's what you're looking to do.
That was my thought. So these are little balls like Osmocote then. If you see deficiencies it seems like it might take a while to correct them given the time release and imprecision of the top dress system.

Maybe I'll give it a try with one of my Candida clones for the GA3 experiment.

I'd love to, but since we're in the denial zone so you won't let us in :(.

That was my thought. So these are little balls like Osmocote then. If you see deficiencies it seems like it might take a while to correct them given the time release and imprecision of the top dress system.

Maybe I'll give it a try with one of my Candida clones for the GA3 experiment.
They're not really like those time release balls in OC. They resemble small grains of rice, though smaller, and dissolve more easily than OC+, but it's not a powder, either, and wouldn't completely dissolve for some time and/or without a lot of agitation. There are microbes in the mix, also, but the nutes and the microbes all appear to be incorporated into a single compound and the "mix" is just a bunch of grains of that single compound, as near as I can tell. Picture some very small homogeneous grains of something like dry dogfood and you'll be pretty close! :rofl:

To further complicate things.
I am using FF Ocean Forest and Happy Frog in all of my grows, and yes, Geoflora works just fine in practically any SOIL.... it will not work in coco or soilless mixes. You could take any hardware store organic potting soil and use it effectively with Geoflora.... everything just works MO better when you start off with a good rich base soil like FFOF.
I came across this during my morning coffee/research time.
I sent them another email as well.

Nope, I never get my hopes up. :cheesygrinsmiley: Most of us do it for the recognition. I'll be doing a photo op and mask disposal later if you're interested in attending a few feet away.
Congrats on the mask disposal ceremony. Stay positive! :Rasta:

To further complicate things.

I came across this during my morning coffee/research time.
I sent them another email as well.
Sorry to further complicate things by not keeping up with this thread as well as I could have. :confused: Thank you to @Mr. Krip for taking the extra time and effort to stop by my thread with the info that he got by emailing the folks, so I would stop putting out bad information about Geoflora's compatibility with soilless systems.
:circle-of-love::green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom