Sauga Grows With Virgin Ground

You were included in there too Saugs.
lol, ya I seemed to have overlooked that. :)
You and your fancy photos are gonna make me look bad.
lol, not at all. I'll post some non fancy ones later.
I just know he's gonna be super impressed!
:thumb:
Totally!! Looks fantastic. You just had to be different and show off your yoga skills with the seedling. I guess I need to step my game up a bit and tie a knot in mine. Nicely done!

lol, ya I seemed to have overlooked that. :)

lol, not at all. I'll post some non fancy ones later.

Totally!! Looks fantastic. You just had to be different and show off your yoga skills with the seedling. I guess I need to step my game up a bit and tie a knot in mine. Nicely done!
She's 'spose-duh be standing tall like yours.
My plants are always kinky.

According to MrS, if they're standing erect then they're males, so consider yourself lucky and pity your poor journal-mate!
Mine are in transition. They think they are males, but the female dominance will change that soon.

According to MrS, if they're standing erect then they're males, so consider yourself lucky and pity your poor journal-mate!
Oh no!
My plant has erectile dysfunction.

Mine are in transition. They think they are males, but the female dominance will change that soon.
Years ago, I had some friends like that. :Rasta:

Mine hates me.
Trying to warm my room up a bit. Bf is being stubborn about starting the furnace. Think it has a lot to do with my lack of movement. Temp gauge says 67°f. That's during the day.

And who will help me keep the house warm enough to grow the weed?
I told him about the issue. He said he would address it within the next few days. I do have a heat lamp.....
It makes me a bit uneasy because it has an aluminum reflector that gets very hot.
Need to weigh my options there.

Back
Top Bottom