Sauga Grows With Virgin Ground

Mine seems loads happier today Roosti.
She just needed a little warmth and some food.
Good to hear VG! Yeah those little ones need some warmth for the soil until the roots start developing and biological activity helps warm the soil up. Or at least that’s the way it appears happen in my garden according to my fading vision and invisible eye glasses. :ganjamon:

Good to hear VG! Yeah those little ones need some warmth for the soil until the roots start developing and biological activity helps warm the soil up. Or at least that’s the way it appears happen in my garden according to my fading vision and invisible eye glasses. :ganjamon:
She has plenty of warmth now. Decided to run on me now. Dang thing grew a half inch overnight. Looks like I'm gonna have to switch veg lights for her.....today!
Like a puppy, and me!
Do you enjoy belly rubs too?
Also Mr S: Grow Journal of the Month: Oct 2020

:dude-knocking:
:laugh:

Congrats on the bebes, you two! :green_heart::cheer:
Thanks!
The potential that awaits with each new sprout always gets me excited.
Afternoon you crazy kids! How the gardens?
Good afternoon to you as well!
A bit leggy here.
I'll fix that today.

I have a mark on my tweezers which assists in determining how far down to plant the seed. In the past I used a 1/4" dowel for the opening in the soil, but using the tweezer method keeps the soil compact and the seed positioned correctly while planting.
Marked and ready to go Marked and ready to go
Currently going through the wife's drawers looking for an extra pair of tweezers! :laughtwo: Thanks for the tip!
I shit you all not...look what I found randomly inside a storage cabinet where we hide our mess! Haaa haaaa...IT'S MINE! FINDERS KEEPERS!

Bottom left shelf... :circle-of-love:
20201010_185812.jpg
20201010_185804.jpg

Mornin y'all.
:passitleft:
Just a quickie update.
I switched the lil Kalashnikov over to the 2x2 tent. She is now under a Mars Sp150 with the other babies.
That should get her going.

She's in the front left pot.
She needs a feeding this morning. She is on 1.5 gr/gal MC.

Back
Top Bottom