Sauga's Got Cement Shoes & A Chem Dog

I think I have to unsub here :(
mona.JPG

You heard that Elton John song? It goes " Hold me closer Tony Danza".
LOL! Yes! When it first came out. And I saw him in concert when John Lennon made his last stage appearance. 1974 at Madison Square Garden.

Unfortunately (for the mis-heard lyric joke), I heard the song many years before Tony Danza was a known actor.
Well if you've never seen Taxi, wait for the random photo dump. I have to go hunting for my favorite scene ever.
I have seen some Taxi, but not a single Who's The Boss.

Unfortunately (for the mis-heard lyric joke), I heard the song many years before Tony Danza was a known actor.
Next you'll be telling me that Aerosmith doesn't have a song called Loving an Alligator. :theband:it really hurts when he's biting down.

I knew what you guys were talking about. ;) Shed must’ve been under a rock all those years! Ever heard of Alyssa Milano? My teen idol right there, all the way through her Charmed years. :battingeyelashes:
Oh man, ya she was so young on Who's the Boss. I totally overlooked her as a mention.

Next you'll be telling me that Aerosmith doesn't have a song called Loving an Alligator.
Or Jimi Hendrix doesn't say "excuse me, while I kiss this guy" in Purple Haze :)

Back
Top Bottom