Tell me more abou MG stuff what is it
View media item 1657520
Overview & Benefits
  • With Root-TrientsTM - Alfalfa Meal, Bone Meal, Earthworm Castings, and Kelp Meal to provide nutrients essential in helping plants to build strong roots
  • Contains cool things from nature like yucca and coir, which provide unique moisture control qualities
  • Give your plants some extra love with your favorite Nature's Care® plant food one month after planting
  • Perfect for your potted fruits, vegetables and flowers
  • Includes perlite for optimized aeration for your potted plants

So the MG is organic and natural until the first application of Mega Crop right? Now I admit I got a tremendous deal on bags of ProMix BX but I had already been using it 18 months before I scored on a clearance sale on some bags. I really like the Promix a lot and it's a clean palette with no nutrients in it other then mycos.

I'm not 100% sure if it's all organic or not. It does state however that it's trace elements are all organic.
It seems like Scotts/MG is trying to dance around the outskirts of canna-growing. They've been putting out a bunch of organic shit lately that transfers well into growing cannabis. I'd like to try that soil mix sometime.... for now, I'm stuck on coco

Day One THC Bomb FFOF

Bomb's away!
We have a new girl on board who really wants to get a head start on her rivals. This is officially day one!
Going forward, I'll let that wet spot dry out and I'll start to water away from the stem. She'll then begin her quest for moisture and start building a good root system.

The front pots are finally starting to dry out and get the brown color I like to see.

How far out away from the plant will you water? And how much will you water? Any nutrients in this mix or just H2O??

Since it's small I'll make a ring around the stem about an inch out. As it grows I'll move that circle out a bit until we go with Emilya's watering routine.
Right now it's distilled water. I wont give nutes until the fourth node. Both these soils are hot for seedlings but will be OK without nutes. I don't normally measure the water at this stage... I just want to make sure it is wetted thoroughly and deep enough. If the top dries out it should still be moist below.

Hey everybody!
Great news.. had two more girls pop their heads today. Today we bring in the second of the THC Bomb, this one in MGOS. The second is the Gorilla Glue in the FFOF. Say hello girls, to everyone! :battingeyelashes:

Same thing as yesterday. We'll let that spot dry out and start to water around the stem. I'll post some pics tomorrow of what that looks like.

Hey everybody!
Great news.. had two more girls pop their heads today. Today we bring in the second of the THC Bomb, this one in MGOS. The second is the Gorilla Glue in the FFOF. Say hello girls, to everyone! :battingeyelashes:

Same thing as yesterday. We'll let that spot dry out and start to water around the stem. I'll post some pics tomorrow of what that looks like.

New life!
:high-five:
:headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

Always soooooo exciting!

Hope you have that "multi-quote" function dialed in... you gon' be replying "Thanks" all day today! :slide:
Congrats on that MOTM win brother!
:party:

Congrats on the MOTM victory! You just joined the lifetime supply of Terpinator club...lol. If you don't get the joke now, you will when that jug shows up.

Congrats on the MOTM victory! You just joined the lifetime supply of Terpinator club...lol. If you don't get the joke now, you will when that jug shows up.

Haha! Team Neva-run-out!

Haha! Team Neva-run-out!
I'm pretty sure you can make your own (4% solution of Potassium Sulfate) for a fraction of the cost, but I won't need to find out for quite awhile. You've won 2 of those haven't you P? That would be like consecutive life sentences.

I'm pretty sure you can make your own (4% solution of Potassium Sulfate) for a fraction of the cost, but I won't need to find out for quite awhile. You've won 2 of those haven't you P? That would be like consecutive life sentences.
Hahaha! Yup, 2- 2.5 gallon

#consecutivelifesentences

Hahaha! Yup, 2- 2.5 gallon

#consecutivelifesentences
Actually.... make that 3! LoL
:rofl:

I just counted the jugs. For some reason I didn't think I got Terpinator with my first win.... I was mistaken. LoL

Actually.... make that 3! LoL
:rofl:

I just counted the jugs. For some reason I didn't think I got Terpinator with my first win.... I was mistaken. LoL

You're 13.6% of the way to the #55gallondrumclub.

Back
Top Bottom