New life!
:high-five:
:headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger:

Always soooooo exciting!

Hope you have that "multi-quote" function dialed in... you gon' be replying "Thanks" all day today! :slide:
Congrats on that MOTM win brother!
:party:
LOL, yes I did... and your post noticing it was terrific! Thanks Preston!

Congrats on the MOTM victory! You just joined the lifetime supply of Terpinator club...lol. If you don't get the joke now, you will when that jug shows up.
LOL, no I got lucky. They don't ship to Canada. Last time I gifted the geopots to another member. Geopots said they would have no problem with that. I never heard back from Terpinator though..never answerd my emails. In a short time the geopots AND the terpinator showed up at the guys door. Same company.

Congrats on MO Sauga! Well earned my friendn
Thanks a bunch Dutchie! Have a fantastic weekend. Professor fell alseep with the Champagne in his hand so I got it now.
Congrats on the MOTM award! Well deserved.
Thanks Beez! Great pic btw. Wont be long before you get first place! Congrats!

I think I'll start out slow and go for just ONE SINGLE VOTE!!! :yahoo:

Oh man I'm such an idiot. I'm sorry man, I got you mixed up with beezluiz who came in third for Photo of the Month. I thought that was you.
I wonder how many other times I got you two mixed up. You must have had no idea what I was talking about! :hmmmm:

Congrats on MOTM mr.Sauga a nicer chap it couldn't of happened to brother. All the measurements you guys deal with is way over my head but that's because I don't have the same products you guys get.

I'm delving into indoor with coco over the next cpl weeks so pretty excited for that, finally get to see what I've been missing but more importantly I'm going to be watching your girls like a hawk as I really want to max on autos with training and I reckon you are just the chap to learn from....:snowboating:

Congrats on MOTM mr.Sauga a nicer chap it couldn't of happened to brother. All the measurements you guys deal with is way over my head but that's because I don't have the same products you guys get.

I'm delving into indoor with coco over the next cpl weeks so pretty excited for that, finally get to see what I've been missing but more importantly I'm going to be watching your girls like a hawk as I really want to max on autos with training and I reckon you are just the chap to learn from....:snowboating:
Hi Smeegs! Thanks for the words of kind!
There's just so much to try with growing weed one never knows what to do. I'm happy with my last two grows so I'll be sticking with what I know for a couple more. Then I'll delve out to other options.

My last girl is trying to pop here head up, but she's stalled out with just the cotlyedons peeking out. I'm afraid she may have died.
This one had the double tap root so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it.

Stay safe Smeegs and good to hear from you!

Going to be doing some autos, first time for autos and growing. Definitely going to keep my eye on this journal Thinking about starting my own journal. It seems like that's the best way to get tips/suggestions.
Definitely easier for other members to give advice when they can backtrack a few pages in your journal to get the full picture.
:thumb:

....and I'm caught up again :)
Wow you're so much faster with the new internet connection! ;)

Going to be doing some autos, first time for autos and growing. Definitely going to keep my eye on this journal Thinking about starting my own journal. It seems like that's the best way to get tips/suggestions.
Hi Kevin, and welcome to :420:
Go ahead and ask any questions you have. Preston is correct in starting your own journal. Tag us when you have one going and I'll follow along!
Good to have you aboard!

I would advise that you make a journal either on here or in a notebook to keep track of what your doing my first two grows would have benefited from it they went to hell but live and learn. I started one on here cuz I felt I would keep up with it if I was talking to people about it. As well as getting advice quickly being I'm slightly colour blind and have a hard time noticing issues just from leaf colours.

I'm following this grow because I wanna try auto after this grow and I have a feeling mrsauga is the right person to follow for info :)

Wow you're so much faster with the new internet connection! ;)

Hi Kevin, and welcome to :420:
Go ahead and ask any questions you have. Preston is correct in starting your own journal. Tag us when you have one going and I'll follow along!
Good to have you aboard!
Internets sorted. Now if I could just fix Mrs Flora there'd be nothing to stop me ;)

I would advise that you make a journal either on here or in a notebook to keep track of what your doing my first two grows would have benefited from it they went to hell but live and learn. I started one on here cuz I felt I would keep up with it if I was talking to people about it. As well as getting advice quickly being I'm slightly colour blind and have a hard time noticing issues just from leaf colours.

I'm following this grow because I wanna try auto after this grow and I have a feeling mrsauga is the right person to follow for info :)
Good advice Dragoon!
Welcome to my Journal! A lot of people have a feeling I know what I am doing, except me. However, I assure you that you will learn when to top, if you wanted to, when to feed, how to water, and how to train via quadding or a new hacked up approach I call twinlining.
Feel free to pipe in anytime!

Internets sorted. Now if I could just fix Mrs Flora there'd be nothing to stop me ;)
Ha, I'm sure she's not broken... in fact I bet she could fix you in a second, like mine!

I need to learn how to use these thread features to post easier for one. I had order from seedsman and was supposed to get free amnesia auto but they sent different ones so now I'm doing photos again. :confused: really don't wanna stop this time, want to see that big main cola but my tent is only 4 feet tall so more than likely will have to top.

You may not need to top @Dragoond2
Check out this members thread on LST training. It's a great way to maximize yield and keep your plants low.

Also, check my signature below for Helpful Links for New Members. You can learn a lot of the basic stuff right there.

Back
Top Bottom