Mr Magoo came from a picture of my girlfriend. We have a playful relationship and give each other shit every chance we get. Well her chin in this picture just reminded me of Mr Magoo soon as I saw it. Lol. And trust me she doesn’t look like Mr Magoo at all, she’s a stunner for sure, but the Magoo name started flying around. Her as Mrs Magoo and I became Mr Magoo. Seemed like a good name for this forum when I joined.

I really am laughing out loud right now. I’d love to show it but due to the legality of my state, I may have to wait on that one! Plus she would kill me! Lol

Mr Magoo came from a picture of my girlfriend. We have a playful relationship and give each other shit every chance we get. Well her chin in this picture just reminded me of Mr Magoo soon as I saw it. Lol. And trust me she doesn’t look like Mr Magoo at all, she’s a stunner for sure, but the Magoo name started flying around. Her as Mrs Magoo and I became Mr Magoo. Seemed like a good name for this forum when I joined.
:laugh: I'm glad she has a sense of humour. Most relationships thrive on that banter. I try and make my wife laugh at least once a day. I do silly things that if she ever got a picture of I would never live it down. Nothing I'm proud of but it's how I earn my food and keep around here.

Congrats on the nomination Mr Sauga. Certainly is very deserving. You contribute a lot out here with good advice and a good nature. I honestly don't know how you guys keep up and can be so sociable; I try and check out other peoples forums that come to mine but there are too many and they get so many pages a day I have given up.

Having a head full of oil in the evening doesn't help with my comprehension or concentration either, lol. But it does make it more fun. :high-five::ciao::thumb::headbanger::laughtwo::nerd-with-glasses::bravo:;)

I try and check out other peoples forums that come to mine but there are too many and they get so many pages a day I have given up.
Thanks Homer...that's the great thing about my Journals, they don't move fast. I keep everyone away and go and spoil theirs. Thanks for the kind words my friend :)

Having a head full of oil in the evening doesn't help with my comprehension or concentration either, lol. But it does make it more fun. :high-five::ciao::thumb::headbanger::laughtwo::nerd-with-glasses::bravo:;)
You a well oiled machine buddy. You have enough around you now Mr Lube is calling for donations.

Congrats on the nomination Mr Sauga. Certainly is very deserving. You contribute a lot out here with good advice and a good nature. I honestly don't know how you guys keep up and can be so sociable; I try and check out other peoples forums that come to mine but there are too many and they get so many pages a day I have given up.

Some of them do move pretty fast. I think we all get behind sometimes. Except a few. Lol. I’m sure you know which ones I’m talking about. Will probably be the first one to like this post.....
Seriously though, there are some guys that you know will be around before too long and are always willing to help. I envy that. My ADD keeps me continuously having to scroll back up to see what we were just talking about. Lol.

My ADD keeps me continuously having to scroll back up to see what we were just talking about. Lol.
I sit here and chuckle and my wife doesn't get it. If it was her I probably wouldn't get it either.

I took the party over here Homer. Keeps my Journal moving slow.

You a well oiled machine buddy. You have enough around you now Mr Lube is calling for donations.

The Mr Lube thing is not that far fetched. Getting comfortably numb every evening with oil I am not even going through an eighth of an ounce of weed a week so with all I have just from the first harvest which I think will come in around 9 ounces give or take I am good for about 72 weeks..... :laugh::yahoo::rofl::headbanger:

The Mr Lube thing is not that far fetched. Getting comfortably numb every evening with oil I am not even going through an eighth of an ounce of weed a week so with all I have just from the first harvest which I think will come in around 9 ounces give or take I am good for about 72 weeks..... :laugh::yahoo::rofl::headbanger:

I dab some Cherry Oil that I gotx from a dispensary. it says 2765 mg activated THC per 5ml syringe. I know it gives a good body buzz, but the numbers mean nothing. In comparison to yours what does that mean for potency?

I took the party over here Homer. Keeps my Journal moving slow.

Yes, I have been checking Sheds thread out for a while and it does seem to be the place to be!!

Back
Top Bottom