Good morning all. I'm glad to see everyone is having fun today!

I, unfortunately, had to go figure out wtf a Victorian Funicular was. Apparently it's a way to move small houses up and down the same hill over and over again. Strange stuff goes on over there. We have trucks, or lauries for those who don't know what a truck is, to move our houses. :rofl:

Thanks for visiting today!
:Rasta:
:rofl: They converted it for tourists to go up and down a hill without using their legs. Just googled truck. Our milkman's investing in one of those, says it's the future :)

IKR, still just a kid around here. It's been said that Shed has hundreds of years of knowledge. I'm fascinated by this because he types so fast.
In case others wonder where MrSauga came from, here's the story. I live in a city called Mississauga, so me not being a lady, I became MrSauga. Only a few ever got it...420 being one of them ;)
Mr and Mrs Sauga, or Mistersauga and Mississauga.
OK really not that interesting but it is what it is :)

Glad to know there's some quality growers a short trip down the qew ;)

MarsHydro had a promo on their tents, 10% off with a promo code already off the sale price, so I took the plunge to replace my Growneer tent, which was a 600D for almost the same price a year ago. I love the quality they describe and hopefully the light leaks I get around the zipper seems on my existing one disappear.
I haven't decided yet what I want to do with the old tent, but I first have to tell my wife we have a new one coming.
If I fail to make it back on here in the next few days, please send help!

The tent should be here Tuesday or Wednesday. Woop woop!

View media item 1655346

MarsHydro had a promo on their tents, 10% off with a promo code already off the sale price, so I took the plunge to replace my Growneer tent, which was a 600D for almost the same price a year ago. I love the quality they describe and hopefully the light leaks I get around the zipper seems on my existing one disappear.
I haven't decided yet what I want to do with the old tent, but I first have to tell my wife we have a new one coming.
If I fail to make it back on here in the next few days, please send help!

The tent should be here Tuesday or Wednesday. Woop woop!

View media item 1655346

I’ve got the 3x3 that I got with 2x of the SP-150s from Mars a little while ago. So far I love the tent and the lights!! I would recommend both so I’m glad you took the plunge on the tent!

Here’s my review: Mars Tent Review

Hey @nobodyhere quick question. Based on the size in the pic, I guess you have the 10x. The 14x looks good to me too, but of course a smaller lens, less light. The 14 is around the size of a dime. The 10 has a larger lens, more light. It sounds like 10x is the way to go. The Hastings Triplet is the construction type. I'm assuming yours is that also?

Back
Top Bottom