I dab some Cherry Oil that I gotx from a dispensary. it says 2765 mg activated THC per 5ml syringe. I know it gives a good body buzz, but the numbers mean nothing. In comparison to yours what does that mean for potency?

That is insanely potent because at 2765 mg per 5 mL that is 535 mg/mL and the oil that we produce using olive oil is about 15 to 20 mg/mL.

I use the method where you boil your weed with olive oil to extract the THC so the end product is THC infused olive oil but to get the kind of concentration you have I’m pretty sure they would have to use the solvent method where they wash the weed with a solvent usually alcohol and after the weed is separated from the alcohol and THC the alcohol is then boiled off so you are left with pure cannabis oil. I am thinking of trying that when the weather gets better so I can do it in my garage.

That is insanely potent because at 2765 mg per 5 mL that is 535 mg/mL and the oil that we produce using olive oil is about 15 to 20 mg/mL.

I use the method where you boil your weed with olive oil to extract the THC so the end product is THC infused olive oil but to get the kind of concentration you have I’m pretty sure they would have to use the solvent method where they wash the weed with a solvent usually alcohol and after the weed is separated from the alcohol and THC the alcohol is then boiled off so you are left with pure cannabis oil. I am thinking of trying that when the weather gets better so I can do it in my garage.
If you have access to 190 proof alcohol, you should look into QWET. It's one of the simplest methods of 100% extraction.

If you have access to 190 proof alcohol, you should look into QWET. It's one of the simplest methods of 100% extraction.

I just happen to have some laying around. :cool: 100%... sweet. :bravo:

Wow! Dave's not here man... :lot-o-toke:

I just happen to have some laying around. :cool: 100%... sweet. :bravo:
:thedoubletake: Hold on let me check my inventory. Nope. Who happens to have that laying around anyhow?

What's your opinion on the removal of the little green triangle? Personally it feels as if a small slither of my soul has slipped into the abyss. Hope it hasn't affected your psyche as it has mine :)
No sir, not at all. In fact I was having a hard time sleeping knowing I had to tell people about it daily.
Now, as you can see, they replaced it with the little green guy that looks like you're wearing a tie. I'm good with that. It should save me a lot of work in the future.

I don't like the oval framing on the avatars because it cuts off my hair... err.. two hairs.

Highya MrSauga,

IKR, still just a kid around here. It's been said that Shed has hundreds of years of knowledge. I'm fascinated by this because he types so fast.
In case others wonder where MrSauga came from, here's the story. I live in a city called Mississauga, so me not being a lady, I became MrSauga. Only a few ever got it...420 being one of them ;)
Mr and Mrs Sauga, or Mistersauga and Mississauga.
OK really not that interesting but it is what it is :)
I thought probably you were from Saugus. That made sense to me. Good to know, though. After looking at a map, WOW, I'm way off, lol. I try to glean what I can to establish a perspective on each journalist. A little game I play. Great "tongue in cheek" explanation. Very cute! Cheers

It does sound like you're recovering from a lobotomy. I had to Google Mississauga lol. I'm from a place where we still use an old Victorian funicular lol
Yeah lol he might need one more :laugh::rofl:
Its down right on the map of C.

Good morning all. I'm glad to see everyone is having fun today!

I, unfortunately, had to go figure out wtf a Victorian Funicular was. Apparently it's a way to move small houses up and down the same hill over and over again. Strange stuff goes on over there. We have trucks, or lauries for those who don't know what a truck is, to move our houses. :rofl:

Thanks for visiting today!
:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom