SBG's Life In A Box - The Ongoing Saga of Producing Bud in a Box

It's been awhile since I put anything on here so here is a few photos of the box with it's two Gold Leaf clones with the screen filling up nicely might be flipping in a week.

Let me know what yah all think?

DSC3913.jpg
DSC3914.jpg
DSC3915.jpg
DSC3916.jpg

Hey Hi Howdy
Curious how close the 96x3 is to the scrog top. I have the same LED.
I want to make a scrog at some point. Off the top of your head do you remember the angle of the PVC bends you used?
not really important, just curious.
:icon_cool

Hey Keltic thanks for stopping by.

Right now the light is 14 inchs from the screen and the light is just on Veg setting, when I flip them over to flowering light I will probably raise the light to accommodate the increase in wattage and keep the buds away from the intense light. if you look at the first photo in my latest posting you can see the light falling off in intensety on the sides of the cabinet

The elbows I used for this screen were 45 degree as thats all HD had in stock for me to use I plotted the whole thing out on graph paper so I could make the screen fit the cabinet just right.

I had to harvest one of my sundeck girls earlier then I wanted to because the bud rot was catching up on me, so instead of losing the whole plant I chopped early. The other two plants are now in backyard cottage with a fan on them to ward off the old bud rot. the cottage is nice and cosy for them and the two big skylights are giving them some much needed light even if it is grey light. It's suppose to stay rainy for the next 5 days around here. Welcome to the west coast. DRIP DRIP DRIP.

Hey brotha. Good to see you. Glad to see another vscrog growing.
happy daze Bubba.

Nice to see you out and about. Things are well in your neck of the woods?

Can't believe how fast these plants are filling up the screen and if I account for the stretch they will have when I flip them over to 12/12 I might be flipping next week or sooner then the fun really begins.

Its time for an Update

It's been just over a week and a lot has happened around here, I've spent five days in the hospital having my Gallbladder taken out. 24 hrs of constant pain put me into the chronic gallbladder situation and on the emergency list for an operation. Since your in there and on call for surgery, No food or liquids by mouth for 4 days. I all better now and on the mends. My wonderful daughter came over on the Sunday to look after the Cabinet for me. Since I was gone the screen has just about filled up enough that I flipped them over to 12/12 on the twelfth of Oct. and turned on the Bloom lights and raised the light to the top. I know from the Gold leaf that is outside that this strain has a pretty long stretch that first 2 weeks of bloom so I think I'm going to have one full screen by the time the buds start.

They just had there transition feed today of Gen/Org last of there Grow, extra large dose of Cal/Mag and some Bio/Root. From here on its all about makin some Big Buds

Just a few shots to show the screen fill up.

ENJOY

DSC3920.jpg

DSC3922.jpg

DSC3921.jpg

THANKS FOR WATCHING STAY TUNED FOR THE BUDS TO START.

TTFN.

Oh yeah forgot to say the second White Widow from the deck has now been harvested, again the bud rot was catching up on me, so down she came and is drying in the attic. My bid Gold Leaf is hanging out in our Backyard cottage with a fan to ward off any evil bud rot. since the cottage has lots of windows and two great sky lights that face west the cottage is full of light all day. until the surgery I had been carrying her in and out of the cottage every day so she could get the sunshine and not the rain but right now I can't lift any more then 10lbs

Once again thats it for now from north of the 49th.

TTFN

Hope you get to felling 110% brother. Take care and keep it easy. Hate to here about the bud rot. Glad to see the Scrog filling in. I'm all ready to see some SBG colas stacking.
The desert mountain spider is about ready for business I would love to see one on that deck next summer. Hint hint LOL.

Happybdaze Bubba.

Hope you get to felling 110% brother. Take care and keep it easy. Hate to here about the bud rot. Glad to see the Scrog filling in. I'm all ready to see some SBG colas stacking.
The desert mountain spider is about ready for business I would love to see one on that deck next summer. Hint hint LOL.

Happybdaze Bubba.

I would be happy to reserve a spot on the deck next year for one of your creations. Just let me know PM how to get one or two and the spots all yours.

Crap on a cracker. I hope you are doing better. My mom had her gallbladder out, all sorts of not good.
All the best.

The one good thing about being in the hospital with lots of pain, they got the best meds and to boot I had a window that looked out on the forest surrounding the hospital.

thanks for the best wishes.

I am already thinking of next years crop for the deck and the on going battle I have with Bud rot at this time of the year. So I think I have a plan and here it is. Please let me know what you think.

Pop seeds early March inside the grow Cabinet til the middle of May (last frost). Then start to acclimatize them for the deck when they plants are about 2 feet tallish and there in 3 gal fabric pots. I will then start transporting them in and out of the house on a daily bases to start the 12/12 flowering period. This will give them all of June, July and August ( the brightest and hottest) to ripen and thus avoiding the whole bud rot season which starts in mid September

Benifits

- More smaller plants
- very sunny and hot
- no chance of bud rot

Happybdaze Bubba.

Hey hey hey. Hook a brudda up

Its time for an Update

It's been just over a week and a lot has happened around here, I've spent five days in the hospital having my Gallbladder taken out. 24 hrs of constant pain put me into the chronic gallbladder situation and on the emergency list for an operation. Since your in there and on call for surgery, No food or liquids by mouth for 4 days. I all better now and on the mends. My wonderful daughter came over on the Sunday to look after the Cabinet for me. Since I was gone the screen has just about filled up enough that I flipped them over to 12/12 on the twelfth of Oct. and turned on the Bloom lights and raised the light to the top. I know from the Gold leaf that is outside that this strain has a pretty long stretch that first 2 weeks of bloom so I think I'm going to have one full screen by the time the buds start.

They just had there transition feed today of Gen/Org last of there Grow, extra large dose of Cal/Mag and some Bio/Root. From here on its all about makin some Big Buds

Just a few shots to show the screen fill up.

ENJOY

DSC3920.jpg

DSC3922.jpg

DSC3921.jpg

THANKS FOR WATCHING STAY TUNED FOR THE BUDS TO START.

TTFN.

Happy healing! Lets watch these betties stretch!!!

thanks for stopping by Triggle. Your just in time for now the real fun starts, BUDDAGE VCROG STYLE.

Pease out my friend

TTFN.

Well, our election is over here North of the 49th and we now have a national Gov't that wants to legalize cannabis. We will all wait and see, we could be one of the largest countries in the world to legalize it. Woohoo.

Still I will keep my head down until then.

Back
Top Bottom