Nice looking plants Baron. Love the yard too.

Thanks Saugs and Homie!
Proud to call you two Canadian.
Your the best!!:battingeyelashes:

Rasierte Beine im Das Schloß

6.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
VPD is set at 23 C and 53 % rh
Light is at 19 inches
Flower Day 39

The girls got their legs shaved a bit cuz bikini season is around the corner. You'll notice the Black Sugar1 clones have some of their fan leaves clipped in the clone fashion to get rid of some of the ugly left behind from the Calcium bender. If this grow ended today, I would be quite satisfied with how things went and how the plants progressed.

But it didnt...They still have around 3 weeks of bulking left.
This makes The Baron euphoric inside.:goof:

Back Row Mommas

Back Row Mommas

Black Sugar1s

Black Sugar1 clone

Black Sugar2s

Black Sugar2 clone

Black Sugar2 clone

Blue Gelato clones

Middle Row clones

Front Row clones

Herbst im Das Schloß

6.5 g MegaCrop / 4 L
Light is at 19 inches
Flower Day 43

.5 g increase in nutes from here to the end. Blue Gelatos leaves are changing shades of blue-green. Tent is very aromatic now, but im still running with no filter as its not that crazy outside of the tent.

Too lazy to label pics today.

Today im Das Schloß

6.5 g MegaCrop / 4 L
Light is at 19 inches
Flower Day 46

Black Sugars have really bulked up in the last week. Its been a really impressive bud structure. The outdoor grow, which is still inside, all got topped today with the exception of the little mutant Blue Gelato.

Grow on Bro cha chos and Sis cha chas!

20200521_165029.jpg

Abwickeln im Das Schloß

6.5 g MegaCrop / 4 L
Light is at 19 inches
Flower Day 49

The plants have noticeably slowed down in drinking this week, as the water from Monday would last another day or so, but I watered anyway. The bulking seems to have coincided with the watering as well. I do not flush my plants, as I do not believe in shocking them with no nutes when they more than ever need nutes. I also do not believe you clear any excess nutes out of the plant by starving it, but thats a whole new discussion....so full nutes until choppity chop. Everything is perfectly milky on the Trichs, so I am leaning towards a next week harvest which will put the Black Sugars at 55-56 days. Right on with what Seedsman has stated the flower time would be. The Gelatos have stated a over 60 day flower time, so we will let those ripen until then at least.

6.5 g MegaCrop / 4 L
Light is at 19 inches
Flower Day 53

Still the very very rare sighting of amber trichs, so we continue under the lights and revisit over the weekend if its harvest time. Although, these are not the most frostiest of buds, they are no slouches either, they are most definitely the biggest. Everytime I open the tent, I laugh to myself and shake my head....I just cant believe it.

Sad that its coming to a end, but eagerly anticipate the chop/trim/dry/cure/vape.

Brother your grow is fantastisch!
I had a happy surprise today Baron. I found Monte Pythons, I'm a Lumberjack song in Deutsch. Had a laugh! Carry on.
That would be a happy surprise!

Carrying on.....(hums I'm a lumberjack song in English)

Ernte im Das Schloß

Day 60

It was a grow that will be the measuring stick for my future grows. It was a absolute pleasure cruise the whole way with this run. Very little problems, zero pest issues, and the buds are big as hell and sticky as phuk.

I want to give a shout out to my Canadian homies who helped make this happen @MrSauga who did not participate in the Canadian comp, but helped get the ball rolling and most importantly @KingsChron for making the whole thing happen and providing the beans.

Enjoy Bro cha chos and Sis cha chas! I submit to you .....The Pandemic Grow.

Back
Top Bottom