Healthy sample for a very healthy grow! I was confused about what journal I was in for a minute because I'm not used to seeing fan leaves here :).
Indeed, I thought my OCD would take over, but surprisingly enough my laziness has won out here. That and the fact that things were just going good. So I let them be.

I thought the tent would be so stuffed that I'd have to do something, but its been quite manageable.

Now I just need to stuff these.

20200428_141413.jpg

Die Pandemie wächst Soldaten weiter im Das Schloß

6.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
VPD is set at 23 C and 55 % rh
Light is at 18 inches
Flower Day 25

All the clones are now rinse/reset. I might do the Mommas again....I might not. The Blue Gelatos are starting to impress me now. A lot of stacking starting on those already. I think there will be some nice colas on those two....short but phatties.

All my clones have been potted or solo cup'd for the summer grow. I am swapping some Black Sug's for some Crop King Tahoe Cookies clones with a growmie and the Summer outdoor grow will have those mixed in with the Black Sug's and Blue Gelatos.

This is fun!

Black Sugar1 Momma

Black Sugar1s

Black Sugar2 Momma

Black Sugar2s

Blue Gelato clones

20200501_102328.jpg

4 Wochen Blüte im Das Schloß

6.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
Light is at 18 inches
Flower Day 28

Not much to say, the pictures are doing all the saying...know what im sayin?

Back row Mommas

Black Sugar1s

Black Sugar2s

Blue Gelato clones

Blue Gelato clones

Die Pandemie wächst Soldaten weiter im Das Schloß

6.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
Light is at 18 inches
Flower Day 25

All the clones are now rinse/reset. I might do the Mommas again....I might not. The Blue Gelatos are starting to impress me now. A lot of stacking starting on those already. I think there will be some nice colas on those two....short but phatties.

All my clones have been potted or solo cup'd for the summer grow. I am swapping some Black Sug's for some Crop King Tahoe Cookies clones with a growmie and the Summer outdoor grow will have those mixed in with the Black Sug's and Blue Gelatos.

This is fun!

Black Sugar1 Momma

Black Sugar1s

Black Sugar2 Momma

Black Sugar2s

Blue Gelato clones

Looking fantastic!

They dont screw on, they kinda glide on and off. The dent is to get your fingers underneath and yank off the lid.

I told Mrs. Old ST1R to get you some too.

Zu viel Kalzium im Das Schloß

6.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
Light is at 18 inches
Flower Day 32

Right about the April 26 feeding after I rinsed the media, I reset with the very last scoop of Mega Crop I had that was from the sample. All well and fine, except after a week I noticed the Black Sugar1 clones starting to rust and spot. Thinking that this was a Calcium deff, the next feed I Cal Mag'd with homemade Cal Mag. The BS1's continued to downgrade...and I thought, what the blue bloody blazes is going on here. Turns out, it was too much Calcium, and it was being bleeded out the tips and causing secondary lockout.

Im thinking ....how? And then it hit me....the last scoop of Mega Crop had a lot of balls in it. Too much from the looks of things. So what did I do...I CalMag'd and made things worse.

Today, after coming to that solid conclusion, I re rinsed with 1/3 strength nutes and I think I have it back on track.

Beware of the last scoop of MegaCrop lil cultivators! I was having the perfect grow going too....:straightface:

Black Sugar1 Calcium OD

Black Sugar1 Calcium OD

Black Sugar1 Calcium OD

Black Sugar1 Momma

Back Row Mommas

Black Sugar2 Momma

Black Sugar2s

Blue Gelato clones

Blue Gelato

Blue Gelato

Blue Gelato

Black Sugar1 clone

Black Sugar1 clone

Black Sugar2 clone

Right about the April 26 feeding after I rinsed the media, I reset with the very last scoop of Mega Crop I had that was from the sample. All well and fine, except after a week I noticed the Black Sugar1 clones starting to rust and spot. Thinking that this was a Calcium deff, the next feed I Cal Mag'd with homemade Cal Mag. The BS1's continued to downgrade...and I thought, what the blue bloody blazes is going on here. Turns out, it was too much Calcium, and it was being bleeded out the tips and causing secondary lockout.
Interesting. I was just having this exact same discussion with @Hydroholic. The reason I tagged him was he was saying they(GLN) were reducing the K and increasing the Ca and Mg in the future. My concern was adding more Ca and Mg to the formula will cause new issues for growers in soil, exactly as you pointed out up top.

Good catch btw and nice fix :bravo:

[/JAPANESEBOW] :Namaste:

Today im Das Schloß
6.0 g MegaCrop / 4 L
VPD is set at 23 C and 53 % rh
Light is at 18 inches
Flower Day 35

Looks like the brakes have been put on the Calcium problem and the ship has righted its course. Taco'ing has become quite prevalent on all but Black Sugar2 Momma. No concern, if you dont tip burn, and dont taco....your not pushing your athletes.

Back Row Mommas

Second Row Black Sugar 1

Second Row Blue Gelato

Second Row Black Sugar2

Second Row Clones

Front Row Black Sugar1

Front Row Blue Gelato

Front Row Black Sugar2

Black Sugar 1s

Blue Gelatos

Black Sugar2s

Das Schloß

Das Waschsen im Freien

--------------------Black Sugar------------------White Tahoe Cookies------------------- Blue Gelato---------------------------------

20200512_164436.jpg

Back
Top Bottom