Second Grow - Michigan Medical Marijuana - 2009

Just checked the spreadsheet...up to 162 strains now.:circle-of-love: Maybe I should be thinking of a will. :)

I have some seeds that were supposed to be feminized that have all been straight male so far (3 of them) -- Pure Power Plant. It kills me, cuz I've been wanting to try this strain so badly. Having said that, my plan is to grow another one out (assuming these are all somehow "male" seeds by mistake).

I've been thinking of growing out a male PPP, and maybe a male Magic Bud (if I get one from non-fem seeds I have left) and saving a bunch of pollen, then selectively "paint" it on a branch of some of my other favorite females. Basically, a reallllly amateur breeding project at some point to get some interesting unique genetics going for myself. It seems like such a fun project to me.

Not sure when I'll get there, but I sure want to get it done.

Don't know how this relates to your post exactly, OMM, except to say that in an ideal world I'd get this done and share the seeds with my buddies here for fun. I wish that were a more realistic thing to do! Like you, I hope to keep stockpiling seeds and I want to figure out a home for them someday when Im' gone. A will, so to speak. But... I hope to outlive all you old stoners anyway. HA! (Not likely!)

Oh, and speaking of wills -- have I told you lately how much I love you OMM?!? :circle-of-love:

Sorry for highjacking your thread, GMT - Blueberry again this morning. Makes me ramble more than normal!

I have some seeds that were supposed to be feminized that have all been straight male so far (3 of them) -- Pure Power Plant. It kills me, cuz I've been wanting to try this strain so badly. Having said that, my plan is to grow another one out (assuming these are all somehow "male" seeds by mistake).

I've been thinking of growing out a male PPP, and maybe a male Magic Bud (if I get one from non-fem seeds I have left) and saving a bunch of pollen, then selectively "paint" it on a branch of some of my other favorite females. Basically, a reallllly amateur breeding project at some point to get some interesting unique genetics going for myself. It seems like such a fun project to me.

Don't know how this relates to your post exactly, OMM, except to say that in an ideal world I'd get this done and share the seeds with my buddies here for fun. I wish that were a more realistic thing to do! Like you, I hope to keep stockpiling seeds and I want to figure out a home for them someday when Im' gone. A will, so to speak. But... I hope to outlive all you old stoners anyway. HA! (Not likely!)

Oh, and speaking of wills -- have I told you lately how much I love you OMM?!? :circle-of-love:

Sorry for highjacking your thread, GMT - Blueberry again this morning. Makes me ramble more than normal!

Well bummer xlr8. :smokin:

I wanted to do that once, but it was when I first started, but I chickened out.I have 4 unknown Hawaiian seeds, if one is a male, I may give it a try.
Wonder what a Hawaiian x Lucy would be like? Hawaiian x Blueberry.
If you do it, great....a good project. Endless possibilities. :high-five:

I've been thinking about putting in that third light......I can grow up to 12 girls. Never mind...I don't want to do the work. :smokin::smokin:

Don't know if you will out last me,,,,I just keep going....it's the thc! :love:

Almost for got....Thanks for the Love!

I wish I had the space to play with all the strains I have in seed form right now; the bagseed plant looks promising - 6 or 7 more weeks and I'll know if the 80 other beans are worth keeping :)

Great job again, GMT - I have much to learn.

Thank you brother. I think the majority of us growing are never completely satisfied with the grow rooms we have. I know if I had the money and space, I would have a much improved growing space over what we currently have. As for learning brother, we are all still learning. :welcome:Thanks again brother, for stopping in.

Just checked the spreadsheet...up to 162 strains now.:circle-of-love: Maybe I should be thinking of a will. :)

Between you and Xlr8 the rest of us have to go without! You guys are the reason all the strains we want say "sold ou"t!..LOL. You guys will be starting your own seed bank soon enough! Prety soon we will be ordering seeds from you guys!:adore:

Hey bro, it's all good. I like the communications. It is good to have folks visit and interact. The more the merrier.:welcome:

Well bummer xlr8. :smokin:

I wanted to do that once, but it was when I first started, but I chickened out.I have 4 unknown Hawaiian seeds, if one is a male, I may give it a try.
Wonder what a Hawaiian x Lucy would be like? Hawaiian x Blueberry.
If you do it, great....a good project. Endless possibilities. :high-five:

I've been thinking about putting in that third light......I can grow up to 12 girls. Never mind...I don't want to do the work. :smokin::smokin:

Don't know if you will out last me,,,,I just keep going....it's the thc! :love:

Almost for got....Thanks for the Love!

Ahha!. The third light will make a difference bro. We are looking at adding a new 6 bulb T5 unit in the flower room. We will put 3 - 2700k bulbs in and 3 - 5600k bulbs to see if the added spectrum helps.

Ahha!. The third light will make a difference bro. We are looking at adding a new 6 bulb T5 unit in the flower room. We will put 3 - 2700k bulbs in and 3 - 5600k bulbs to see if the added spectrum helps.

Hi GMT :)

I didn't think you would mind us talking about seeds. We all want them.;)

If my helper comes back to Hawaii, I may just put that other light up. I have spare ballast now, so all I would need is the fixture, light, and flex tubing.

The new 6 bulb T5 fixture sounds good, especially with the mixed spectrum. :bravo:

Hi GMT :)

I didn't think you would mind us talking about seeds. We all want them.;)

Well, I'm nowhere in your neighborhood seed strain wise OMM :adore:, I just checked and I have 17 strains...but like you said, we all want them! ;)

Okay, pics of the grow and the new cloner.

cloner-11.jpg

cloner-22.jpg

cloner-3.jpg

cloner-4.jpg

cloner-5.jpg

cloner-6.jpg

Buds-12.jpg

Buds-22.jpg

Buds-31.jpg

Buds-42.jpg

Buds-7.jpg

Buds-8.jpg

Flush_time.jpg

Flush time. Psst. That is MDVL newly remodeled bathroom, almost complete.

Does the cloner have a lid inside the lid, or is it a flat piece of plastic? To cut down on water leakage I would guess.

Does the cloner have a lid inside the lid, or is it a flat piece of plastic? To cut down on water leakage I would guess.

It is indeed a lid inside a lid. I used my butane torch and a small paint scraper to bond the two together. I then bonded that to the top section of one of the totes. I cut the tote in half and placed the bottom half on the outside of the second tote for added light blockage. By bonding the lids to the top half I can ensure that there is no leakage of solution from the spray unit. The top lid has holes cut the same diameter as the neoprene pucks, while the bottom lid has slighty smaller holes so the pucks will not fall through. He picked it up last night to take home and give it a trial run.

Back
Top Bottom